ESII presented WEASY a fun and easy-to-use IoT to enhance the customer experience
LAVERUNE, France (press release) – ESII, SAS., French leader in innovative customer journey solutions, participated in CES 2019 Las Vegas from January 8 to 11, in Las Vegas, Nevada. (Zennie62Media coverage of CES Las Vegas 2019 sponsored by LydaMusic. Listen to her new album Divine Distraction, here at this link.)
ESII successfully showcased Weasy™, a connected card that enhances the customer experience and frees him from the wait.
Thanks to Weasy, a ticketless solution to welcome visitors, the reception becomes connected. With this connected card, customers are totally free of waiting. The device dynamically displays the number of people waiting, informs them when they are called and indicates on the screen the counter that calls them.
Easy and fun connected object, Weasy benefits from a patented ESII technology and adapts to all environments: specialized shops, stores, pharmacies, restaurants …
Our participation in the CES, international showcase of technological innovation was also for us the opportunity to accelerate our international development. This strategic trip to Las Vegas has allowed us to gain visibility, to establish commercial, strategic and financial partnerships and to confront our innovations with the reality of the market.
Nadia Pellefigue Vice President of the Occitanie Region, Deputy President of AD’OCC, the Economic, Innovation and Export Development Agency and the AD’OCC teams worked hard to help us prepare for this event and join us during this great international show.
ESII is the specialist in customer reception management with a diversity of customers around the world to prove the innovation of our offer (stores, banks, hospitals …). Among our clients: DECATHLON SPORTS, LEROY MERLIN DIY, NESPRESSO, CARREFOUR SUPERMARKETS, FNAC, CONFORAMA FURNISHINGS, TRAVELEX, Caissedesjardins Bank, AIR France AIRLINES, City of Paris, ARGOS RETAIL COMPANY, …
More information here: https://www.esii.com/en/weasy-ticketless-solution
LET ZENNIE62MEDIA TELL YOUR STORY
Let ZENNIE62MEDIA Tell The Story About You The Media Refuses To Produce. Visit our site and hire Zennie62Media.
Oakland News Now Related Posts
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Biden Press Secretary Jen Psaki Statement On Restart of Colonial Pipeline And Continued Federal Government Efforts To Mitigate Impacts
- The Oakland A’s Never “Rooted In Oakland” – Las Vegas Mayor Says Relocation Talk 2 Years Old
- Oakland Athletics In RelocationTalks for 2 Years According To LV Review Journal – by Richard Haick
- City Of Oakland Eviction Moratorium Not Impacted By Federal Ruling
- RaceTrac Fayetteville Ga Gas Pumps Out Of Gas Except Diesel Due To Cyberattack
- 2021 NFL Schedule Revealed On NFL Network’s Schedule Release 21 Show
- NFL Gives Nine Social Justice Programs $2.5 Million
- SF Bay Area Bicycle Is Back With Bike Oakland: Bancroft And International
- Rockets Kill 2 Israelis, Airstrikes Kill 28 In Gaza | MSNBC
- Crocker Highlands Mid-Century, Oakland, CA, 94610
- Violent Israeli-Palestinian Unrest Kills At Least 33 | The 11th Hour
- MLB tells Oakland A’s to start exploring other cities
- Team Coverage: Major League Baseball Greenlights Oakland A’s To Consider Relocating
- Talk’s Las Vegas Athletics For Oakland A’s Relocation But Portland Has 50K Signatures For MLB Ballpark
- Rep Liz Chaney Speech On House Floor On Eve Of Vote To Oust Her From House GOP Leadership
- Las Vegas Raiders New Number Changers For 2021 Season. By Joseph Armendariz
- May 11, 2021
- Livestream: Blame To Go Around In Oakland A’s Relocation Threat? Start With Oakland Athletics
- MLB Ask Oakland Athletics To Threaten Relocation – Oakland City Council’s Progressive Wing Steps In
- Live: Dr. Fauci Testifies At Senate Hearing On Covid-19 Response | NBC News