California Democratic Party Chair (CADEM) Chair Rusty Hicks Issues Statement on President Joe Biden’s Joint Address to Congress
California Democratic Party Chair Rusty Hicks issued the following statement on President Joe Biden’s first address to Congress:
Just a few months ago, we elected a president who leads with empathy, decency, and the profound belief in all of us. We elected a president who called upon the best in all of us. With that came the courage to measure ourselves not by the fear we’ve endured over the past year but the hope that we’ve restored within the last 100 days.
When President Biden took office, he promised the American people that help was on the way. Now, 100 days into his administration, Biden and Democrats have delivered on that promise. In his first 100 days, President Biden immediately acted to get America back on track. And on this road to recovery, he re-envisioned a democracy that could withstand the crisis that faces our nation.
Together, Democratic leaders worked to deliver real, tangible results by vaccinating 200 million Americans, rebuilding a better, fairer and stronger economy, providing direct relief to help working families, and reinvesting in our future by reducing child poverty.
Through the American Rescue Plan, the American Jobs Plan, and the American Families Plan, Democrats have made it clear that by standing together we can build an America that works for all of us.
Based on press release from California Democratic Party to Zennie62Media.
Oakland News Now Related Posts
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Black Business Roundtable hosted by Oakland’s Own Doug Blacksher
- How The 49ers vs Raiders Preseason Games Restarted When The Silver And Black Returned To Oakland
- Rusty Hardin Says Tony Buzbee Deshaun Watson Settlement Not Happening Talk Is Ironic
- Mads Mikkelsen And Anders Jensen Blockbuster Interview With Zennie62Media’s Jessica Dwyer
- East Oakland Stadium Alliance Seeks To Drown A’s Fans In Water At Coliseum
- Mads Mikkelsen Oscars: Mads Mikkelsen, Anders Jensen, Riders Of Justice Interview: Jessica Dwyer
- Oakland Schools: OUSD 2021 Classified School Employees Of The Year
- Biden Press Secretary Jen Psaki Statement On Restart of Colonial Pipeline And Continued Federal Government Efforts To Mitigate Impacts
- The Oakland A’s Never “Rooted In Oakland” – Las Vegas Mayor Says Relocation Talk 2 Years Old
- Oakland Athletics In Relocation Talks for 2 Years According To LV Review Journal – by Richard Haick
- City Of Oakland Eviction Moratorium Not Impacted By Federal Ruling
- RaceTrac Fayetteville Ga Gas Pumps Out Of Gas Except Diesel Due To Cyberattack
- 2021 NFL Schedule Revealed On NFL Network’s Schedule Release 21 Show
- NFL Gives Nine Social Justice Programs $2.5 Million
- SF Bay Area Bicycle Is Back With Bike Oakland: Bancroft And International
- Rockets Kill 2 Israelis, Airstrikes Kill 28 In Gaza | MSNBC
- Crocker Highlands Mid-Century, Oakland, CA, 94610
- Violent Israeli-Palestinian Unrest Kills At Least 33 | The 11th Hour
- MLB tells Oakland A’s to start exploring other cities
- Team Coverage: Major League Baseball Greenlights Oakland A’s To Consider Relocating