TEL AVIV – Brodmann17, world leaders in Deep Neural Network software architecture, will show their game-changing solution for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems at CES 2019 Las Vegas.
Brodmann17, award-winning software company, will present a breakthrough with its deep-learning vision software solution that works at a fraction of current computing power needs – yet delivers the highest accuracy levels recorded for ADAS and autonomous driving vehicles.
Adi Pinhas, Brodmann17 CEO: “We provide a transformative DNN-based solution that can run computer vision even on low-power processors. Our patented technology achieves highest detection and recognition rates while requiring unprecedented few computing resources, making it an ideal solution to the most demanding challenges of autonomous vehicles and Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS).”
As part of their cooperation with Arm semiconductor, Brodmann17 have developed an ADAS system running on an Arm CPU A72, utilizing only a single core while maintaining high performance and excellent accuracy.
Adi Pinhas says “We bring truly life-changing technology to the automotive mainstream in an affordable way. Brodmann17 DNN does not require massive hardware changes, delivering Deep Neural Network solutions without compromising on quality or performance.”
Brodmann17 has partnered with global OEMs and Tier 1 leaders to define future automotive platforms and applications, such as vehicle and pedestrian detection, based on their innovative approach towards DNN and AI perception software.
Demand in the global ADAS market is fueled by applications for passenger car, regulation, and branding of government policy and rising demand for consumers’ safety.
Brodmann17 DNN software focus is on:
Core detection technology
Moving objects as: vehicles, pedestrians, cyclists
Static objects as: traffic lights, traffic signs
Free-space drivable area and lanes
Brodmann17 Supported ADAS functions include:
Forward Collision Warning (FCW)
Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
High Beam Control (HBC)
Pedestrian Collision Warning (PCW)
Cyclist Collision Warning (CCW)
Reverse Pedestrian Warning (RPW)
Efficient and safe autonomous vehicle systems require processing videos in high frame rates while maintaining perfect accuracy. Most common solutions today require massive GPU-based hardware and still struggle to achieve high performance without compromising accuracy.
Brodmann17’s pioneering technology transforms current systems into lightweight ones, ensuring perfect accuracy and performance while reducing the required compute power.
Adi Pinhas: “We have found the golden path that optimally balances performance, accuracy, hardware constraints and price, and can significantly improve the design of autonomous vehicle systems.”
TiE50 Awards: Brodmann17 is listed as a winner at the 2018 TiE50 Awards, Silicon valley’s premier annual award for the most successful technology startups.
Frost & Sullivan: 2017 Machine & Deep Learning for Computer vision Technology innovation Award
AutoSens: Finalists in the Software Innovation category for the 2018 AutoSens Awards.
Visit us at CES 2019, Israel pavilion Eureka Park Booth #51701
You may also like
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Las Vegas Raiders: Will Greg Olson Play Calling Produce 1st Quarter Results? By Joseph Armendariz October 16, 2021
- Stephen Curry with an AMAZING Dribbling Move! | Oct. 15, 2021 vs. Trail Blazers October 15, 2021
- The Coverups @ The Uptown in Oakland, CA 9/30/18 “Ziggy Stardust” October 15, 2021
- The Coverups @ The Uptown in Oakland, CA 9/30/18 “Pretty In Pink” October 15, 2021
- The Coverups @ The Uptown in Oakland, CA 9/30/18 “American Girl” October 15, 2021
- 49ers Friday: Bye Week Special October 15, 2021
- Steph & Curtis’s Pregame Routine is BACK! | #shorts October 15, 2021
- Peralta College Board Unanimously Extends Chancellor Jannett Jackson’s Contract October 15, 2021
- Witness Claims Oakland Police Searching for Wrong Car in Road Rage Homicide October 15, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Will Greg Olson Be A Better Play Caller Then Jon Gruden? By Eric Pangilinan October 15, 2021
- Fentanyl Alert!!! Looks Like Chewing Gum by Derrick Soo October 15, 2021
- Video of suspect vehicle in Oakland road rage shooting that left teen dead October 15, 2021
- 245 Perkins St 34 Oakland, CA 94610 October 15, 2021
- Rotary Club of Oakland Civic Thursday Meeting, October 7th 2021. October 15, 2021
- Why I’m leaving Oakland, California. Pt.1 October 15, 2021
- Downs Oakland Sunday Service 10.17.21 October 15, 2021
- 5800 Nottingham Dr Oakland CA | Oakland Homes for Sale October 15, 2021
- Raiders Rumors Mailbag: Hire Jack Del Rio As Next Raiders Head Coach? Start Jimmy Morrissey? October 15, 2021
- San Francisco 49ers Rumors: Xavien Howard Trade? Nick Bosa, Deebo Samuel Contract Extension| Mailbag October 15, 2021
- Latest San Francisco 49ers News With Matt Maiocco October 15, 2021
- Dodgers vs. Giants NLDS Game 5 Highlights (10/14/21) | MLB Highlights October 15, 2021
- NFL News: Leaked Emails Link NFL Attorney Jeff Pash To Bruce Allen Cover Up By Joseph Armendariz October 15, 2021
- Who will be the next Raiders coach in Week 6? | NFL NEWS TODAY October 15, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders vs Denver Broncos Game Preview October 15, 2021
- San Francisco 49ers Morning Show: The Positives With The Team October 15, 2021
- Stephen Schear Runs For Mayor Of Oakland, But Who The Hell Is He? October 15, 2021
- MLB Playoffs, NFL, CFB, NHL, WNBA Finals, Golf, NASCAR, NBA PF Ranks, News & Notes, Best Bet/Fab 5 October 15, 2021
- 49ers Trade Rumors: Trade For Brandin Cooks, Greedy Williams? Asante Samuel Jr Draft MISS | Mailbag October 15, 2021
- Damon Connolly Marin County Supervisor Runs For California Assembly Seat October 15, 2021
- Giants-Dodgers 2021 Highlights (NLDS Game 5 preview – IT ALL COMES DOWN TO TONIGHT!) October 15, 2021