Atlanta – Antonio Brown, the former Oakland Raiders and Pittsburgh Steelers Wide Receiver, is now in what appears to be a tough legal fight against a civil (not criminal) lawsuit filed by a woman named Britney Mychael Taylor.
Britney Mychael Taylor Update: Britney Mychael Taylor Antonio Brown Accuser In Leaked Instagram Videos With NFL Star
At first, this Oakland News Now blog news site intended to steer clear of this story and focus on Insight Terminal Solutions. But the fact that Antonio Brown‘s time with the Oakland Raiders was just the focus of a good number of posts at the websites of Zennie62Media, and the reaction to this news by many on social media, caused this blogger to take a look at the matter.
The strong desire here is to believe the accuser, and for many reasons that extend to the horrible history of women who have been violated by men without any ability to reclaim their lives, but that said, one is said to be innocent until proven guilty, and there seems to be an effort by some to shield the public from view of her real name. The complaint calls her Britney Taylor, and not Britney Mychael Taylor. It was that small difference, and what was discovered when her full name was searched, that lead to this blog post.
What The Britney Mychael Taylor Complaint Against Antonio Brown Reads In Brief
It’s not this space’s desire to post content of a sexually-explicit nature, and that’s what the complaint is. Thus, it’s posted on a Scribd file and embeded here, but not part of the searchable text. Now, to the case.
The civil lawsuit was filed in southern Florida on September 10th, 2019, where the incident was said to have taken place – his home in Miami. (It should be noted that Antonio Brown also has a large home in Pittsburgh.)
The introduction reads, in part:
This case is about how Antonio Brown – a highly successful wide receiver in the
National Football League (“NFL”) – exploited, sexually assaulted, and raped his former trainer Britney Taylor. Brown preyed on Ms. Taylor’s kindness and her religious devotion, casting himself as a person equally dedicated to his religious faith and someone she could trust. In reality, he used manipulation and false promises to lure her into his world, and once there, he sexually assaulted and raped her. These heinous acts have inflicted severe and dramatic damage on Ms. Taylor, irreparably harming her.
What piqued this blogger’s interest was a paragraph in the Britney Mychael Taylor complaint that read as follows:
Ms. Taylor Meets Brown at Central Michigan University
In 2010, Ms. Taylor started her freshman year at Central Michigan University.
Ms. Taylor joined the college’s Fellowship of Christian Athletes group. During her
first meeting, she was paired with Antonio Brown as his bible study partner.
Brown was well-known on campus and the football team’s star wide receiver.
A year later, Brown went to play in the NFL, becoming one of the most successful wide receivers in the league. Ms. Taylor transferred to Louisiana State University (“LSU”), but they remained in touch.
In approximately 2013, Ms. Taylor’s senior year at LSU, Brown sent her a message on social media, asking for a picture of her. Ms. Taylor sent him a picture of her face. Dissatisfied, Brown asked for a more revealing one. Ms. Taylor refused, reminding Brown that they were just friends.
For approximately four years after Ms. Taylor graduated from LSU, the two fell out of touch.
During that time, Ms. Taylor pursued her lifelong dream of opening a gymnastics training center for predominantly African-American girls in her hometown of Memphis. She wanted to create a safe and supportive environment for young girls of color to thrive in the sport of gymnastics – something that was often missing for her when she was a young girl.
Ms. Taylor opened her training center in 2016. Her business grew quickly because of her knowledge of gymnastics and her devotion to her students. She even covered the cost of
tuition for several students whose families were unable to afford it. After less than a year, she was training approximately 50 students and had another 200 students on her waiting list.
Brown Reconnects with Ms. Taylor
In June 2017, Brown reached out to Ms. Taylor via Facebook asking her how she was doing.
Ms. Taylor responded that she was doing well and enthusiastically described the development of and plans for her gym.
After that, there’s no further mention of Britney Mychael Taylor’s gym, and perhaps for good reason with respect to this case and her complaint. The gym business is called “Taylor’d Gymnastics Training Center, LLC” and while it still has an active website (https://tayloredgymnastics.com/) and shows her as its sole owner, business records indicate that while it was, indeed, established April 4, 2016 as a limited liability corporation, it also closed and became inactive July 13th, 2019, then dissolved on August 13th, 2019 – just inside of one month before the this case was filed.
The complaint does not mention the current status of Britney Mychael Taylor’s business, nor does it use her real name – two facts that caught this blogger’s interest. The complaint simply goes on to present occasions when the alleged sexual assaults occurred, and reports that she flew up to Antonio Brown’s home in Pittsburgh as well as visited his Miami home several times. She says the relationship was more “brother and sister” than anything else, according to the complaint.
Taylor’d Gymnastics Training Center, LLC Business Facebook Page Removed, Instagram Page Taken Down
The online look tells a different story about her. The Facebook Page for Taylor’d Gymnastics Training Center, LLC was removed. And in this update, a search discovered that Ms. Taylor’s Instagram page was taken down, as well.
That action fits Brown’s statement where he claims that she posted photos of him on her social media sites to use his celebrity to her advantage. The photos and the page itself were obviously removed to eliminate any evidence of the true nature of their relationship. That statement by Brown is here:
September 10, 2019
STATEMENT REGARDING ANTONIO BROWN Antonio Brown learned today that he has been named in a lawsuit filed in federal court in the Southern District of Florida. Mr. Brown denies each and every allegation in the lawsuit. He will pursue all legal remedies to not only clear his name, but to also protect other professional athletes against false accusations.
Mr. Brown was approached by his accuser in 2017, shortly after Mr. Brown signed a contract making him the highest paid wide receiver in the NFL. At that time, Mr. Brown was asked to invest $1.6 million dollars in the accuser’s business project.
Mr. Brown was not informed by his accuser that she had just been levied with a $30,000 IRS tax lien or that $300,000 of the $1.6 million so called “investment” was to be used to purchase property already owned by the accuser and her mother. When Mr. Brown refused to make the $1.6 million “investment,” the accuser supposedly cut off communications with Mr. Brown.
However, in 2018, the accuser resurfaced and offered to travel to Pennsylvania and South Florida to train Mr. Brown for the upcoming season. Thereafter, the accuser engaged Mr. Brown in a consensual personal relationship. Any sexual interaction with Mr. Brown was entirely consensual.
The accuser not only traveled to Mr. Brown’s residences on multiple occasions, she traveled from Tennessee to Florida and returned at 2 a.m. to Mr. Brown’s residence ten days after the alleged assault. The accuser continued communications with Mr. Brown throughout 2018, and even asked Mr. Brown for tickets to a Pittsburgh Steelers football game in the winter of 2018.
Mr. Brown’s accuser has continually posted photographs of Mr. Brown on her social media in an effort to financially benefit from his celebrity. Mr. Brown, whose hard work and dedication to his craft has allowed him to rise to the top of his profession, refuses to be the victim of what he believes to be a money grab.
In May 2018, Mr. Brown’s accuser invited herself to join Mr. Brown and his friends, who were patrons at Miami adult entertainment clubs. After several hours of partying, Mr. Brown and his friends called it a night.
Instead of leaving by herself, as she had arrived, and returning to her hotel, Mr. Brown’s accuser solicited Mr. Brown to join her and return to Mr. Brown’s residence where the two engaged in consensual sex. Again, Mr. Brown denies all of the accuser’s allegations. Darren Heitner
Here’s the full complaint by Ms. Taylor’s lawyer:
You may also like
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- ‘We Didn’t Worry’: Renewable Energy May Be Solution For Those Vulnerable To Power Outages October 28, 2021
- Watch Rachel Maddow Highlights: October 27th | MSNBC October 28, 2021
- BREAKING: Danyal Hussein jailed for 35 years for murder of Bibaa Henry and Nicole Smallman October 28, 2021
- Unique 3 flavour chaat || stylish Banana chat by Afshan Ansari Food Network. October 28, 2021
- Raymond James’ Chris Caso on what to expect from Apple’s Q3 earnings October 28, 2021
- Glenview Trust’s Bill Stone: Financials, industrials presenting opportunity October 28, 2021
- 2022 Chevrolet Silverado PICK UP Truck : SEE FIRST LOOK Good business October 28, 2021
- Watch The Beat With Ari Melber Highlights: October 27th | MSNBC October 28, 2021
- France Begins Process of Handing Back Looted African Treasures October 28, 2021
- CBSN Originals | The New Pro-Gun Generation October 28, 2021
- Ludacris Discusses New Venture Into TV | Zerlina. October 28, 2021
- Putin’s order to fill Gazprom’s EU storage facilities prompts gas prices to fall October 28, 2021
- NFL Picks – Green Bay Packers vs Arizona Cardinals Prediction, 10/28/2021 Week 8 NFL Best Bet Today October 28, 2021
- FSB neutralizes ISIS supporter in Murmansk, Russia October 28, 2021
- BEST strike partnerships in Premier League history | Thierry Henry + Dennis Bergkamp & more | Part 1 October 28, 2021
- A’s + Alameda: Key Points for Howard Terminal Ballpark October 28, 2021
- Zoe in San Francisco | Vlog in the USA | iPhone 13 | Purple Tea💜 October 28, 2021
- Highlights: Preston 0-2 Liverpool | Origi scores an outrageous goal in the Carabao Cup October 28, 2021
- How Ina Garten blew off the Food network October 28, 2021
- Houston Astros dominate Atlanta Braves to even up World Series with strong Game 2 win – US News October 28, 2021
- Atlanta Braves vs Houston Astros Full Highlights – World Series Game 2 – 10/27/2021 October 28, 2021
- LIVE: NBC News NOW – October 28 October 28, 2021
- Biden delays Europe departure to meet with Democratic caucus October 28, 2021
- Should children ages 5 to 11 be vaccinated? Hear from Dr. Fauci October 28, 2021
- Who is Julian Assange and why does the US want to extradite him? – BBC News October 28, 2021
- Professional Baseball Pitcher Tyler Herron Dies At 35 October 28, 2021
- Soyuz 2.1a rocket blasts off from Baikonur with cargo for ISS onboard October 28, 2021
- BREAKING: Sir David Attenborough urges nations to cooperate on climate change October 28, 2021
- Improvements are needed to make the ‘green choice the easy choice’ October 28, 2021
- China’s Climate Envoy Urges Help For Developing Countries Ahead of COP26 October 28, 2021
- Rishi Sunak defends National Insurance hike and meat eating October 28, 2021
- San Francisco honors Fil-Am community heroes | TFC News California, USA October 28, 2021
- NFL Week 8 Preview and Betting Picks October 28, 2021
- Sky News Breakfast: Kay Burley questions the Chancellor about the National Insurance rise October 28, 2021
- 남자 ASMR FOOD SPICY CHINESE FOODS MUKBANG #3340 October 28, 2021
- Rachel Reeves: ‘The issue is who is taxed.’ October 28, 2021
- WOMAN DEAD IN THREE-VEHICLE CRASH ON 3300 GRAND AVENUE [OAKLAND, CA] October 28, 2021
- Keiser Report | Bitcoin is the Language of Diplomacy | E1768 October 28, 2021
- The Undertaker rises from the casket: WWE Royal Rumble 1994 October 28, 2021
- Grizzlies vs. Warriors 10/28/21 FREE NBA Picks and Predictions on NBA Betting Tips for Today October 28, 2021