At CES Las Vegas 2019 Whalechain Technology introduces 7nm SHA256 ASIC for blockchain infrastructure.
TAIPEI, Taiwan – Developed by Whalechain Technology, Inc., the 7nm SHA256 ASIC with high performance, high speed, high computing capability, and its associated hardware will be introduced for the first time during CES Las Vegas 2019 from January 8 to January 11, 2019. (Meet Lyda, Zennie62Media’s Official Music Artist at CES Las Vegas 2019.)
The rise of Blockchain 3.0 has driven the requirements of blockchain infrastructure layer computing chip and hardware equipment. However, the blockchain ecosphere faces the dilemma of failure in emphasizing both the development of chip R&D and system design capabilities. In order to provide higher performance in blockchain industry with software/hardware integration solution, Whalechain Technology, the IC design startup company of blockchain in Taiwan, has been actively dedicated to the R&D of core computing capability, and technology development of ASIC and hardware equipment.
“Hardware is the solution for blockchain, and semiconductor is the foundation for the solution. Whalechain Technology previews the explosive growth of applications of blockchain integrated with IoT at the hardware layer. By following the trend, the core team with more than a decade of experience in semiconductor and ICT industry was established in October 2017 with the objective of creating more diversified blockchain software/hardware integration applications starting from the bottom layer of ecosystem. Beginning with chip design, it will be expanded to the network layer and applications in order to create a complete blockchain ecosystem,” stated by Kyle Yan, CEO of Whalechain Technology.
“To provide the most comprehensive products and services, the team includes superior talents in various fields, such as IC design, IC manufacturing, construction of blockchain architecture, and development of AI algorithm. It can be regarded as a self-developed micro-industrial chain. Based on years of experience in the IC industry, Whalechain Technology started from the independent chip design while working with multiple ecological partners to gradually develop the comprehensive solution ‘DAIOT (Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) + AIoT)’ under the future blockchain 4.0,” Yan added.
Whalechain Technology has been continually developing computing chip and hardware device. The first step to make Whalechain Technology stride forward to the world is to announce the 7nm SHA256 ASIC and hardware for the first time in CES 2019. Whalechain Technology has successfully helped the customers to complete the tape-out of 7nm ASIC in Q3 of 2018 and is in the stage of sample-out currently.
What Is SHA256 ASIC?
SHA256 ASIC is an Application-Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) is an integrated circuit (IC) customized for a particular use. For example, a chip designed for high-efficiency blockchain hardware equipment is an ASIC.
Looking forward to the future, Whalechain Technology the team will be dedicated to the development of FPGA, General Blockchain Processor (GBP), distribute computing system plan to gradually establish the layout of fundamental hardware products in the “DAIOT” blockchain ecosystem, and enhance the influence of bottom layer of the architecture. Furthermore, Whalechain Technology is achieving the complete blockchain ecosystem from chip, hardware equipment to applications.
Founded in Taiwan, the place where has the powerful technology knowledge, Whalechain Technology aims to start as the foundation of ecosystem to integrate the industrial chain in Taiwan. With the advantages of the diverse team background and its unique blockchain technology, Whalechain Technology benefits the industry to accelerate the requirement of hardware for blockchain 4.0 in the future. It can create more diversified blockchain applications and implement the vision of development.
Whalechain Technology will attend CES 2019 from January 8 to January 11 in Las Vegas to demonstrate 7 nm SHA256 ASIC and hardware. For more information please refer to the following exhibition information.
Exhibition site: LAS VEGAS CONVENTION CENTER (LVCC)
Booth number: South Plaza #61031
Conference room: South Hall MP25480
Related Posts (YARPP)
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Nba Time For The 76ers To Trade Ben Simmons- By Eric Pangilinan
- Maria Ayerdi Kaplan: Salesforce Transit Center Should Have Her Statue In Front Of It, Marc Beinoff
- Dave Kaval Headed Back To Las Vegas, After The Howard Terminal City Of Oakland Alameda County Fiasco
- What Atlanta 1 Step From NBA Finals 1 Year After Donald Trump, Rayshard Brooks, The Pandemic, Means
- Atlanta Hawks Shock Philadelphia 76ers 103 – 96 – Off To 2021 Eastern Conference Finals
- Louis Riddick Says Raiders Issue Always Been Defense Not Derek Carr – By Eric Pangilinan
- Boxing Errol Spence Jr Belives He Is The big Dog- By Eric Pangilinan
- Gus Bradley Putting In New Defense System For The Raiders By – Eric Pangilinan
- Philippines Orders Biggest Doese Of Covid Vaccine
- Nba Western Conference Finals Devin Booker Shines By- Eric Pangilinan
- Deep Dish Pizza – Lou Malnati’s Pizzeria Classic Style At Uptown Plaza, Phoenix, 100 E Camelback Rd
- Gus Bradley Putting In New Defense System For The Raiders By- Eric Pangilinan
- 2021 Juneteenth Shooting At Oakland Lake Merritt Shows Some Black Kids Don’t Value Black Life – Our Fault
- Juneteenth Lake Merritt Shooting: Oakland City Council’s Nikki Fortunado Bas, Carroll Fife Statement
- Kumasi Aaron Of ABC 7 At Juneteenth Jubilee Oakland, Produced By Oakland City Council’s Loren Taylor
- Juneteenth Walk Down Broadway In Oakland Brings Back Memories For Instagram Poster
- 1 dead, others injured after shots fired at Lake Merritt
- Brooklyn Loses NBA Playoffs Game 7 To Milwalkee 115 – 111 Kevin Durant Reverts To Warriors Time
- NBA Super Teams Dont Win Right Away By- Eric Pangilinan
- Kevin Durant Is God Reaction – Hits Tie Shot To Send Game 7 Vs Bucks To Overtime