At CES Las Vegas 2019 Whalechain Technology introduces 7nm SHA256 ASIC for blockchain infrastructure.
TAIPEI, Taiwan – Developed by Whalechain Technology, Inc., the 7nm SHA256 ASIC with high performance, high speed, high computing capability, and its associated hardware will be introduced for the first time during CES Las Vegas 2019 from January 8 to January 11, 2019. (Meet Lyda, Zennie62Media’s Official Music Artist at CES Las Vegas 2019.)
The rise of Blockchain 3.0 has driven the requirements of blockchain infrastructure layer computing chip and hardware equipment. However, the blockchain ecosphere faces the dilemma of failure in emphasizing both the development of chip R&D and system design capabilities. In order to provide higher performance in blockchain industry with software/hardware integration solution, Whalechain Technology, the IC design startup company of blockchain in Taiwan, has been actively dedicated to the R&D of core computing capability, and technology development of ASIC and hardware equipment.
“Hardware is the solution for blockchain, and semiconductor is the foundation for the solution. Whalechain Technology previews the explosive growth of applications of blockchain integrated with IoT at the hardware layer. By following the trend, the core team with more than a decade of experience in semiconductor and ICT industry was established in October 2017 with the objective of creating more diversified blockchain software/hardware integration applications starting from the bottom layer of ecosystem. Beginning with chip design, it will be expanded to the network layer and applications in order to create a complete blockchain ecosystem,” stated by Kyle Yan, CEO of Whalechain Technology.
“To provide the most comprehensive products and services, the team includes superior talents in various fields, such as IC design, IC manufacturing, construction of blockchain architecture, and development of AI algorithm. It can be regarded as a self-developed micro-industrial chain. Based on years of experience in the IC industry, Whalechain Technology started from the independent chip design while working with multiple ecological partners to gradually develop the comprehensive solution ‘DAIOT (Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) + AIoT)’ under the future blockchain 4.0,” Yan added.
Whalechain Technology has been continually developing computing chip and hardware device. The first step to make Whalechain Technology stride forward to the world is to announce the 7nm SHA256 ASIC and hardware for the first time in CES 2019. Whalechain Technology has successfully helped the customers to complete the tape-out of 7nm ASIC in Q3 of 2018 and is in the stage of sample-out currently.
What Is SHA256 ASIC?
SHA256 ASIC is an Application-Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) is an integrated circuit (IC) customized for a particular use. For example, a chip designed for high-efficiency blockchain hardware equipment is an ASIC.
Looking forward to the future, Whalechain Technology the team will be dedicated to the development of FPGA, General Blockchain Processor (GBP), distribute computing system plan to gradually establish the layout of fundamental hardware products in the “DAIOT” blockchain ecosystem, and enhance the influence of bottom layer of the architecture. Furthermore, Whalechain Technology is achieving the complete blockchain ecosystem from chip, hardware equipment to applications.
Founded in Taiwan, the place where has the powerful technology knowledge, Whalechain Technology aims to start as the foundation of ecosystem to integrate the industrial chain in Taiwan. With the advantages of the diverse team background and its unique blockchain technology, Whalechain Technology benefits the industry to accelerate the requirement of hardware for blockchain 4.0 in the future. It can create more diversified blockchain applications and implement the vision of development.
Whalechain Technology will attend CES 2019 from January 8 to January 11 in Las Vegas to demonstrate 7 nm SHA256 ASIC and hardware. For more information please refer to the following exhibition information.
Exhibition site: LAS VEGAS CONVENTION CENTER (LVCC)
Booth number: South Plaza #61031
Conference room: South Hall MP25480
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Oakland City Auditor Homelessness Report Blasts Encampments Without Solution To Problem
- Zennie Abraham Zennie62Media Presentation On Social Media For Your International Trade Business
- City Auditor, Courtney Ruby: Oakland Homeless Encampments Cost City Of Oakland $12.6 Million
- YouTube’s Creator Responsibility Initiative
- Jonathan Pentland Soldier In Jail After Assault On Black Young Man In South Carolina Is Lesson
- Jessica Dwyer Talks With Zennie Abraham About Her Tony Todd Candyman Interview
- Rotary Club of Oakland Civic Wednesday Meeting April 14, 2021
- Jadeveon Clowney Signs One Year Deal with Browns | CBS Sports HQ
- Brandon Dawkins Thanks Oakland Police Officer Mike For Service At Oakland Coliseum During Raiders Games
- AmeriCorps NCCC Team Blue 5 Oakland Mobile Vaccine Pop-Up
- Getting Vaccinated At The Oakland Coliseum Site
- Prosecuting Attorney In Chauvin Trial Reduces Chauvin Defense Pathology Expert Claims To Nothing
- Coinbase Direct Listing Discussion
- Rachael “Rachul” Frieza Crossfit Super Muscular Hot Instagram Female Athlete @rachulfreyafit
- Brian Armstrong Coinbase CEO Who Gave Me My First Bitcoin After Meeting At Mars Bar SF, Goes Public
- Mock Draft Live Two Weeks Away From The 2021 NFL Draft
- 1974 Oakland Raiders Season
- Oakland Athletics Post-Game From Phoenix By Richard Haick
- Oakland Public Library: Hora De Cuentos: 5 En La Cama
- Oakland Athletics at Arizona Diamondbacks at Chase Field in Phoenix by Richard Haick