At CES Las Vegas 2019 Whalechain Technology introduces 7nm SHA256 ASIC for blockchain infrastructure.
TAIPEI, Taiwan – Developed by Whalechain Technology, Inc., the 7nm SHA256 ASIC with high performance, high speed, high computing capability, and its associated hardware will be introduced for the first time during CES Las Vegas 2019 from January 8 to January 11, 2019. (Meet Lyda, Zennie62Media’s Official Music Artist at CES Las Vegas 2019.)
The rise of Blockchain 3.0 has driven the requirements of blockchain infrastructure layer computing chip and hardware equipment. However, the blockchain ecosphere faces the dilemma of failure in emphasizing both the development of chip R&D and system design capabilities. In order to provide higher performance in blockchain industry with software/hardware integration solution, Whalechain Technology, the IC design startup company of blockchain in Taiwan, has been actively dedicated to the R&D of core computing capability, and technology development of ASIC and hardware equipment.
“Hardware is the solution for blockchain, and semiconductor is the foundation for the solution. Whalechain Technology previews the explosive growth of applications of blockchain integrated with IoT at the hardware layer. By following the trend, the core team with more than a decade of experience in semiconductor and ICT industry was established in October 2017 with the objective of creating more diversified blockchain software/hardware integration applications starting from the bottom layer of ecosystem. Beginning with chip design, it will be expanded to the network layer and applications in order to create a complete blockchain ecosystem,” stated by Kyle Yan, CEO of Whalechain Technology.
“To provide the most comprehensive products and services, the team includes superior talents in various fields, such as IC design, IC manufacturing, construction of blockchain architecture, and development of AI algorithm. It can be regarded as a self-developed micro-industrial chain. Based on years of experience in the IC industry, Whalechain Technology started from the independent chip design while working with multiple ecological partners to gradually develop the comprehensive solution ‘DAIOT (Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) + AIoT)’ under the future blockchain 4.0,” Yan added.
Whalechain Technology has been continually developing computing chip and hardware device. The first step to make Whalechain Technology stride forward to the world is to announce the 7nm SHA256 ASIC and hardware for the first time in CES 2019. Whalechain Technology has successfully helped the customers to complete the tape-out of 7nm ASIC in Q3 of 2018 and is in the stage of sample-out currently.
What Is SHA256 ASIC?
SHA256 ASIC is an Application-Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) is an integrated circuit (IC) customized for a particular use. For example, a chip designed for high-efficiency blockchain hardware equipment is an ASIC.
Looking forward to the future, Whalechain Technology the team will be dedicated to the development of FPGA, General Blockchain Processor (GBP), distribute computing system plan to gradually establish the layout of fundamental hardware products in the “DAIOT” blockchain ecosystem, and enhance the influence of bottom layer of the architecture. Furthermore, Whalechain Technology is achieving the complete blockchain ecosystem from chip, hardware equipment to applications.
Founded in Taiwan, the place where has the powerful technology knowledge, Whalechain Technology aims to start as the foundation of ecosystem to integrate the industrial chain in Taiwan. With the advantages of the diverse team background and its unique blockchain technology, Whalechain Technology benefits the industry to accelerate the requirement of hardware for blockchain 4.0 in the future. It can create more diversified blockchain applications and implement the vision of development.
Whalechain Technology will attend CES 2019 from January 8 to January 11 in Las Vegas to demonstrate 7 nm SHA256 ASIC and hardware. For more information please refer to the following exhibition information.
Exhibition site: LAS VEGAS CONVENTION CENTER (LVCC)
Booth number: South Plaza #61031
Conference room: South Hall MP25480
Oakland News Now Related Posts
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Grand Lake Theater Marquee Says Theater Reopens May 27th With Quiet Place 2 & Cruella 3200 Grand Av
- Zennie Abraham Live On WKDEEFM.ORG Talking Oakland A’s Howard Terminal Ballpark Issue
- Inside Fairyland Park, Lake Merritt Oakland.
- Letter From Oakland City Council Leaders To MLB Commissioner On A’s Howard Terminal Project
- Oakland City Council Leadership Sends Nasty Letter To MLB Commissioner On Oakland A’s Ballpark
- SF Bay Area Bicycle Is Back: Bike Oakland: Redwood Rd & Park, Skyline, Leona Canyon
- Elizabeth Olsen Reunited With Anthony Mackie At MTV Awards 2021
- Kathryn Hahn Wins Best Villain For WandaVision At MTV Awards 2021
- Conservative Commentator Candace Owens May Run For President
- Howard Terminal Or Bust Dave Kaval Is Right Because Oakland A’s Have No Place To Go
- Vanessa Bryant Hall of Fame Speech | Kobe Bryant NBA Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
- Browns owners unveil new proposal for Cleveland lakefront
- The Optimistic Oakland A’s Report By Michelle Milliken – May 16,2021
- Asian woman spit on at red light in Oakland
- Las Vegas Raiders 2021 NFL Schedule Review Livestream At Zennie62 YouTube
- Golden Gate Bridge daredevils sought
- SF Bay Area White “Journalists” Can’t Stand Black Oakland Blogger With His Own Opinion
- Hearst Media Services Uses San Francisco Chronicle For Reputation Management Services
- Warriors Steph Curry Highlights: Uses His Head In An Unusual Way To Score On Grizzlies Kyle Anderson
- Naismith SCHOOLS Cooperstown With Its 2021 Basketball Hall Of Fame Class, By: Vinny Lospinudo