At CES Las Vegas 2019 Whalechain Technology introduces 7nm SHA256 ASIC for blockchain infrastructure.
TAIPEI, Taiwan – Developed by Whalechain Technology, Inc., the 7nm SHA256 ASIC with high performance, high speed, high computing capability, and its associated hardware will be introduced for the first time during CES Las Vegas 2019 from January 8 to January 11, 2019. (Meet Lyda, Zennie62Media’s Official Music Artist at CES Las Vegas 2019.)
The rise of Blockchain 3.0 has driven the requirements of blockchain infrastructure layer computing chip and hardware equipment. However, the blockchain ecosphere faces the dilemma of failure in emphasizing both the development of chip R&D and system design capabilities. In order to provide higher performance in blockchain industry with software/hardware integration solution, Whalechain Technology, the IC design startup company of blockchain in Taiwan, has been actively dedicated to the R&D of core computing capability, and technology development of ASIC and hardware equipment.
“Hardware is the solution for blockchain, and semiconductor is the foundation for the solution. Whalechain Technology previews the explosive growth of applications of blockchain integrated with IoT at the hardware layer. By following the trend, the core team with more than a decade of experience in semiconductor and ICT industry was established in October 2017 with the objective of creating more diversified blockchain software/hardware integration applications starting from the bottom layer of ecosystem. Beginning with chip design, it will be expanded to the network layer and applications in order to create a complete blockchain ecosystem,” stated by Kyle Yan, CEO of Whalechain Technology.
“To provide the most comprehensive products and services, the team includes superior talents in various fields, such as IC design, IC manufacturing, construction of blockchain architecture, and development of AI algorithm. It can be regarded as a self-developed micro-industrial chain. Based on years of experience in the IC industry, Whalechain Technology started from the independent chip design while working with multiple ecological partners to gradually develop the comprehensive solution ‘DAIOT (Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) + AIoT)’ under the future blockchain 4.0,” Yan added.
Whalechain Technology has been continually developing computing chip and hardware device. The first step to make Whalechain Technology stride forward to the world is to announce the 7nm SHA256 ASIC and hardware for the first time in CES 2019. Whalechain Technology has successfully helped the customers to complete the tape-out of 7nm ASIC in Q3 of 2018 and is in the stage of sample-out currently.
What Is SHA256 ASIC?
SHA256 ASIC is an Application-Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) is an integrated circuit (IC) customized for a particular use. For example, a chip designed for high-efficiency blockchain hardware equipment is an ASIC.
Looking forward to the future, Whalechain Technology the team will be dedicated to the development of FPGA, General Blockchain Processor (GBP), distribute computing system plan to gradually establish the layout of fundamental hardware products in the “DAIOT” blockchain ecosystem, and enhance the influence of bottom layer of the architecture. Furthermore, Whalechain Technology is achieving the complete blockchain ecosystem from chip, hardware equipment to applications.
Founded in Taiwan, the place where has the powerful technology knowledge, Whalechain Technology aims to start as the foundation of ecosystem to integrate the industrial chain in Taiwan. With the advantages of the diverse team background and its unique blockchain technology, Whalechain Technology benefits the industry to accelerate the requirement of hardware for blockchain 4.0 in the future. It can create more diversified blockchain applications and implement the vision of development.
Whalechain Technology will attend CES 2019 from January 8 to January 11 in Las Vegas to demonstrate 7 nm SHA256 ASIC and hardware. For more information please refer to the following exhibition information.
Exhibition site: LAS VEGAS CONVENTION CENTER (LVCC)
Booth number: South Plaza #61031
Conference room: South Hall MP25480
Oakland News Now Related Posts
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Oakland Planning Commission Hearing On 410 20th St Thomas Berkley Way Tall Building May 5th 2021
- Bike Oakland: Foothill commute route loop a year later
- Zennie62 YouTube Gets Live Shout Out From Steven Campbell On Not Leaving Las Vegas Channel
- Las Vegas Live on a Friday – The Positive Vibes Livestream By Steven Campbell
- Looks Like Oakland Lake Merritt Racists From Nextdoor Have Migrated To Facebook
- Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf Proposes $3.85 Billion “Just Recovery Budget”
- VP Kamala Harris Meets With Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador – Remarks
- VAX LIVE Concert To Reunite America And Encourage Vaccine Equity Stars Harry And Meghan
- West Oakland Home For Rent At 846 Isabella St Oakland
- Oakland Police Chief Armstrong Speaks At Oakland Rotary Club Thursday Meeting May 6, 2021
- Tian Jin Dumplings, Shandong, And Gum Kuo Restaurants: 3 Food Spots In Oakland Chinatown
- Jake Paul, Logan Paul’s Actions To Floyd Mayweather Were Racist – Paul’s Record Isn’t Clean
- Walking Through Downtown San Francisco One Year Later Into The Pandemic 2021
- Keisha Lance Bottoms Not Seeking Re-Election As Atlanta Mayor
- FLOYD MAYWEATHER BRAWL ERUPTS WITH JAKE PAUL; ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE AS TEAMS COME TO BLOWS
- Adam Schefter Told Dan Patrick His Aaron Rogers Story Draft Day Story Was Made Up, Not From The QB
- 415 20th Street Thomas Berkley Building Should Be Live / Work To Add Housing In Oakland
- Carroll Fife, District 3 Oakland Councilmember, Talks Housing And Homeless Problems With Experts
- Mandela Station At West Oakland BART Shows New City In City
- Self-Service Buffets Return To Las Vegas Strip