19 September 2018, London. As of the 28th September, cryptocurrency exchange Blockbid are set to offer live crypto trading as they gear up to the full launch later this year. Those that partake will be able to take advantage of trading with no fees at all, as well as unlimited deposits and withdrawals.
Blockbid will be the crypto exchange with the most crypto tokens available to trade, as well as the largest variety of fiat pairs. For this final phase of beta, users will be able to trade BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP, BCH, as well as Blockbid’s own token BID. Initially, traders will be able to use AUD, USD, Euro and JPY, before additional fiat and cryptocurrencies are added at the point of full launch.
Users of Blockbid are able to trade with complete confidence, via a secure and simple means of depositing and withdrawing funds. Traders can deposit and withdraw funds via a straight-forward EFT (electronic fund transfer).
This follows a recent partnership announcement with LexisNexis Risk Solutions and RapidID – which is designed to ensure every possible step is being taken to make Blockbid as secure as possible for both the users and the platform itself.
Prior to that, Blockbid became only the third recipients of an AUSTRAC licence, meaning they have legal permission to operate as a digital currency exchange according to Australian law.
David Sapper, COO at Blockbid, says:
“The next (and final) phase of beta testing is designed to stress test and fine tune the Blockbid exchange. We greatly appreciate our community’s patience during this testing process and invite them to participate and share their feedback. As we will be putting the platform through its paces and pushing it to it’s limits, we are doing our best to keep any downtime to a minimum. However, we believe that in order to truly understand Blockbid’s capabilities, we have to explore its full capacity, and therefore might experience some teething issues (we’re only human, right?). As such, we are offering free trading as a way to say thank you to our users for baring with us during this testing process and helping us make Blockbid the greatest exchange we could ever imagine.”
Following the live trading phase of the beta launch, the Blockbid team will make any necessary adjustments and will announce the full version launch once they complete stress testing the platform and are confident it is operating optimally.
Crypto traders looking to be involved in the next phase of the Blockbid beta launch and take advantage of some no-fee trading can register at blocked.io/beta.
Crypto industry insiders are keeping a close watch on the Blockbid Crypto Exchange as it becomes a front-runner to take its place as the next major exchange.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Las Vegas Raiders ESPN Named QB Derek Carr The Most Underappreciated In The NFL By Eric Pangilinan September 24, 2021
- Frank Somerville Of KTVU Suspended For Gabby Petito Comments He Told Blogger Richard Lieberman September 24, 2021
- Cam Jordan on Mac Jones, Belichick’s Offense | New Orleans Saints September 24, 2021
- Jameis Winston on Sean Payton & Bill Belichick | New Orleans Saints September 24, 2021
- Coach Gruden on Final Prep for Miami and Richie Incognito’s Progress | Las Vegas Raiders | NFL September 24, 2021
- Leyton CES 2022 Challenge September 24, 2021
- Are Oakland A’s Baseball Fans Voting NO to Dave Kaval and Organization by Derrick Soo September 24, 2021
- Jake Ellenbogen LA Rams Vlogger At Downtown Rams Interviewed By Zennie62Media’s Bill Carroll September 24, 2021
- Are Oakland Baseball Fans Voting NO to Dave Kaval and Organization by Derrick Soo September 24, 2021
- Deshaun Watson – 60 Percent Of The Tony Buzbee Lawsuits Look Fake – Here’s Why September 24, 2021
- When will the Dolphins make their big push for Deshaun Watson? | Pro Football Talk | NBC Sports September 24, 2021
- Bike Oakland & Alameda: Solstice Art ride (Oyster Bay, Airport, Bay Farm) September 24, 2021
- Deshaun Watson Remains Committed to Forcing His Way out of Houston | THE ODD COUPLE September 24, 2021
- Christian McCaffrey Injury Status – Panthers Matt Rhule Gives Injury Update After Win Over Texans September 24, 2021
- Oakland A’s Dave Stewart Wants To Own Coliseum Land, But Blasts Councilmember Kaplan On Twitter September 24, 2021
- Oakland Hit With Lawsuit for Failure to Clean Up Homeless Camps September 24, 2021
- Readout of Biden Administration Convening to Discuss and Address Semiconductor Supply Chain September 23, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Vs Dolphins Won’t Be Aired On Some Tv Market In California By Eric Pangilinan September 23, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Defense Is The Key To Victory In Week By Eric Pangilinan September 23, 2021
- RecallOakland.com Website For Stupid Idea Recalling Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf Months Before She’s Termed Out September 23, 2021
- Nintendo Reveals Cast For The Mario Movie in 2022. Yes This Is Real, By: Vinny Lospinuso September 23, 2021
- BREAKING: Arrest Warrant Issued for Brian Laundrie in Gabby Petito’s Death September 23, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Tom Flores To Receive Hall Of Fame Ring At Allegiant Stadium By Eric Pangilinan September 23, 2021
- Justin Fields First NFL Start Will Come Against The Browns | Pat McAfee Reacts September 23, 2021
- Coach Bradley, Coach Olson, Denzel Perryman and Kenyan Drake Presser – 9.23.21 | Las Vegas Raiders September 23, 2021
- Supermodel Linda Evangelista Has Been “Brutally Disfigured” by Procedure Done 5 Years Ago | PEOPLE September 23, 2021
- Author Jameis1of1 Talks About Jameis Winston And Gives Thoughts On Pats vs Saints Game September 23, 2021
- Kate Scott Is Philadelphia’s First Female Sports Broadcaster – That’s No Accident – Here’s Why September 23, 2021
- Mom Gets Surprise Giant Gift Box From Rocket Mortgage Sent Via UPS September 23, 2021
- How U.C. Berkeley Beat Harvard And Yale To Become The Best College In America | Forbes September 23, 2021
- Judge Orders UC Berkeley To Freeze Enrollment After Neighborhood Group Sues September 23, 2021
- Save 1921 Walnut St. Berkeley – Tenants Protest Demolition, UC Berkeley, Mayor Jesse Arreguin Actions September 23, 2021
- 30 Weirdest Things Ever Caught On Security Cameras & CCTV ! September 23, 2021
- The Raiders Are LETHAL With Derek Carr and Jon Gruden in Sync | Tiki and Tierney September 23, 2021
- Melvin Van Peebles on Bill Cosby Allegations; Being a Pioneer September 23, 2021
- Unstoppable: Melvin Van Peebles, Gordon Parks, and Ossie Davis in Conversation (2005) September 23, 2021
- Groundbreaking Filmmaker Melvin Van Peebles Has Died September 23, 2021
- R.I.P Mario Van Peebles Dad, Speaks On How His Father Melvin Van Peebles Died September 23, 2021
- 2021 09 21 Meeting with DSP UC Berkeley Students with Disabilities Coalition PART 2 September 23, 2021
- Nobel Prize Medal Presented to UC Berkeley Chemistry Professor Jennifer Doudna at her Berkeley Home September 23, 2021