Biden for President 2020 sends first press release to Zennie62Media, today. We’re honored to be on the press list, on the heels of the DNC 2020 Virtual Convention. Here’s the post based on the release.
Biden for President is gearing up its paid media offensive, accelerating its spending on the air and digital to reach voters across the country in key battleground states. This week, the campaign will spend over $65 million on its paid media program — spanning television, radio, digital, print, and more — and is the single largest paid media investment the campaign has made to date while active in ten battleground states.
As the country continues grappling with the ongoing pandemic and Donald Trump’s parallel attacks to strip health care away from millions of Americans, the campaign is also releasing a pair of new ads today that spotlight families with children who have pre-existing conditions and the importance of protecting their health care.
The first, “Little Brother,” is a 0:30 spot that will run on broadcast and digital in Michigan, Minnesota, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin. It tells the story of Beckett, a child from Texas who has leukemia, and how his sister helped him through tough times. Beckett’s mom talks about the family’s fears about Trump’s attempts to repeal the Affordable Care Act and how it could drive up costs of Beckett’s treatment.
Debuting on broadcast and digital in Arizona, Florida, and Nevada, “Anthony,” is another 0:30 ad that shares an Arizona family’s worries about Trump’s rollbacks of protections for those with pre-existing conditions. Anthony’s father speaks about the heart condition he has had since birth, and underscores how they know Joe Biden will protect the health care of Americans with pre-existing conditions.
Additionally, the campaign is launching two ads on television that pull excerpts from Biden’s speeches, showing Biden speaking directly to voters about the Trump Administration’s failures. “Unforgivable” uses a portion of Biden’s nomination acceptance speech promising to protect America no matter what. “Do Your Job” shows Biden’s speech in Wilmington, Delaware last week on the COVID-19 economic crisis calling on Trump to do his job and get the virus under control so we can create an economic comeback. These ads are the first 0:15 spots the campaign is placing on television airwaves.
Throughout its general election paid media program, the campaign has now gone up in a total of ten states, including Arizona, Florida, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Nevada, Ohio, Nebraska, and Minnesota.
Related Posts (YARPP)
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Adam Schefter Told Dan Patrick His Aaron Rogers Story Draft Day Story Was Made Up, Not From The QB
- 415 20th Street Thomas Berkeley Building Should Be Live / Work To Add Housing In Oakland
- Carroll Fife, District 3 Oakland Councilmember, Talks Housing And Homeless Problems With Experts
- Mandela Station At West Oakland BART Shows New City In City
- Self-Service Buffets Return To Las Vegas Strip
- Dogecoin Cools After Week Of Dramatic Growth Ahead Of Elon Musk On SNL
- Oakland Police Department On Unsolved Homicide Of Henry Texada
- Oakland Police Captain Jones With Ceasefire, Captain Holmgren Talk Violent Crime
- Mass Vaccination Site at Oakland Coliseum Closing
- Leigh Steinberg Talks NFL Post 2021 Draft – Will COVID-19 Be The Same Problem As 2020?
- Carroll Fife Oakland District 3 Councilmember On Housing, Homelessness, and Reform
- This Bullying Oakland Mayor Schaaf Has Gone Too Far – Terrorizing Libby As Evil As Police Brutality
- SpaceX’s Starship SN15 Makes First Landing Without Exploding
- John Jones Has A Major Surprise For Oakland California Friends, Politicians
- Oakland Planning Commission Approved Giant 415 20th Skyscraper Ignores Homeless – Thomas Berkeley?
- Oakland Planning Commission Meets Livestream On 415 20th, The Tallest Building In Oakland, If Built
- Oakland And San Francisco Hire California Movers USA For Your Next Relocation
- 415 20th Street Will Be Oakland’s Tallest Building, Draw 3,800 Employees – Planning Commission Says It Has No Impact
- Oakland Lacrosse Club, Oakland Athletic League, OUSD Partner For Girls Lacrosse League
- Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow: The Futurism Of Walt Disney