Biden for President 2020 sends first press release to Zennie62Media, today. We’re honored to be on the press list, on the heels of the DNC 2020 Virtual Convention. Here’s the post based on the release.
Biden for President is gearing up its paid media offensive, accelerating its spending on the air and digital to reach voters across the country in key battleground states. This week, the campaign will spend over $65 million on its paid media program — spanning television, radio, digital, print, and more — and is the single largest paid media investment the campaign has made to date while active in ten battleground states.
As the country continues grappling with the ongoing pandemic and Donald Trump’s parallel attacks to strip health care away from millions of Americans, the campaign is also releasing a pair of new ads today that spotlight families with children who have pre-existing conditions and the importance of protecting their health care.
The first, “Little Brother,” is a 0:30 spot that will run on broadcast and digital in Michigan, Minnesota, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin. It tells the story of Beckett, a child from Texas who has leukemia, and how his sister helped him through tough times. Beckett’s mom talks about the family’s fears about Trump’s attempts to repeal the Affordable Care Act and how it could drive up costs of Beckett’s treatment.
Debuting on broadcast and digital in Arizona, Florida, and Nevada, “Anthony,” is another 0:30 ad that shares an Arizona family’s worries about Trump’s rollbacks of protections for those with pre-existing conditions. Anthony’s father speaks about the heart condition he has had since birth, and underscores how they know Joe Biden will protect the health care of Americans with pre-existing conditions.
Additionally, the campaign is launching two ads on television that pull excerpts from Biden’s speeches, showing Biden speaking directly to voters about the Trump Administration’s failures. “Unforgivable” uses a portion of Biden’s nomination acceptance speech promising to protect America no matter what. “Do Your Job” shows Biden’s speech in Wilmington, Delaware last week on the COVID-19 economic crisis calling on Trump to do his job and get the virus under control so we can create an economic comeback. These ads are the first 0:15 spots the campaign is placing on television airwaves.
Throughout its general election paid media program, the campaign has now gone up in a total of ten states, including Arizona, Florida, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Nevada, Ohio, Nebraska, and Minnesota.
You may also like
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Shipping Industry Meets In San Francisco, Warn Backlog To Stretch Past Holidays October 27, 2021
- Newsom weighs in on controversy over In-N-Out’s vaccine stance October 27, 2021
- Houston Astros with WILD 2nd inning! (Score 4 runs in chaotic fashion!) October 27, 2021
- Florida’s Manatees Are Dying in Record Numbers in 2021 Due to Food Shortage October 27, 2021
- What is COP26? October 27, 2021
- ABC 10 News San Diego KGTV Latest Headlines | October 27, 6pm October 27, 2021
- Scottie Barnes With the POSTER DUNK on Pacers 🔥 October 27, 2021
- John Salley on Will Staying with Jada After Her ‘Entanglement’ (Flashback) October 27, 2021
- Raskin: We Won’t Play ‘Hide And Seek’ With Targets Of Jan. 6 Subpoenas October 27, 2021
- Knicks @ Bulls- Thursday 10/28/21- NBA Betting Picks and Predictions | Picks & Parlays October 27, 2021
- Charlotte Hornets vs Orlando Magic – Full Game Highlights | October 27, 2021 | 2021-22 NBA Season October 27, 2021
- Why we still have daylight saving time October 27, 2021
- All-Access | 2021-2022 Warriors Opening Night at Chase Center October 27, 2021
- The Woke World Series: Leftist Hypocrites Miss a Big Opportunity | Ep 373 October 27, 2021
- Democrats’ Billionaire Tax Plan Puts About 700 People in Its Sights October 27, 2021
- Texas man could win $35.6 million if Astros win World Series October 27, 2021
- Blake Swished A Clean Over The Head Shot After The Whistle 😂 October 27, 2021
- NFL Trade Deadline: will the New England Patriots “Buy or Sell”? October 27, 2021
- GOP’s Execution System Halted In Oklahoma October 27, 2021
- Keke Palmer Says She Honored Ancestors Singing National Anthem At World Series | TMZ Sports October 27, 2021
- Brazil’s Bolsonaro could be charged for mishandling the pandemic October 27, 2021
- Nikita Dragun Wants To Educate Dave Chappelle On Transgender Community | TMZ October 27, 2021
- Look ahead to game 2 of the World Series October 27, 2021
- Deshaun Watson Trade To Miami DONE? Latest Dolphins Rumors On Acquiring The Franchise QB + Tua Talk October 27, 2021
- Law enforcement prepares to keep World Series crowds safe October 27, 2021
- World Series 2021 – Game 1 – National Anthem – Sang by Keke Palmer October 27, 2021
- Blake Griffin Does a H-O-R-S-E Shot after a call 😎 October 27, 2021
- ‘Wing-Nut Racism’: Howard Dean Crushes Ted Cruz October 27, 2021
- NFL refuses to release report on investigation of Washington Football Team October 27, 2021
- Calif. Urges Eligible Residents to Get COVID-19 Booster Shot as Holiday Season Nears October 27, 2021
- A happy rescue | Simba the lion finally home where he belongs October 27, 2021
- Call of Duty: Vanguard File Size Revealed | GameSpot News October 27, 2021
- Pat Beverley Gets Called for the New Rule Offensive Foul, Gives a Thumbs Up 👍 October 27, 2021
- JAY-Z Almost Spilled his Drink after BLAKE GRIFFIN DUNK 😂 October 27, 2021
- Travis d’Arnaud goes deep! Puts the Braves on the board in Game 2! October 27, 2021
- The soaring cost of inflation October 27, 2021
- Extreme weather events highlight U.S.’s failing infrastructure October 27, 2021
- 2021 World Series pits bitter Atlanta Braves against reviled Houston Astros October 27, 2021
- Event Marks Beginning of 100-Day Countdown to 2022 Beijing Olympics October 27, 2021
- San Diego Democratic Party pushes to ban state-sponsored horse racing October 27, 2021