Bella Bacinos, the popular Chicago Italian trattoria restaurant loved by YouTube Vlogger Patti Honacki and owned by longtime restaurateurs and industry leaders Dan and Linda Bacin, wants to take its menu to a new location in the Chicago Loop. The Bella Bacinos lease at 75 E. Wacker Drive, a prime location with a spacious outdoor patio, will end Monday, October 15, 2018.
“We are actively seeking a new location for Bella Bacinos,” said Linda Bacin, “as we have quite a following of people who love what we do. The restaurant has been a gathering place for many Chicagoans and tourists, as well as for the guests of the hotel for many years. We want to thank everyone for their support over these many years.”
The Bacins are founders and owners of Bacino’s. Bella Bacinos is a more upscale trattoria, serving excellent Italian specialties in addition to their high-quality pizza, panini and salads on the menu. The restaurant also serves breakfast to accommodate hotel guests.
“We’ll find another location and work to enjoy the same kind of popularity we have experienced on Wacker Drive.” A knowledgeable and savvy restaurateur, Linda Bacin has served as Chairman of the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation and is past chair of the Illinois Restaurant Association.
Bella Bacinos’ last official day of operation will be Monday, October 15, 2018, and they will announce their new location as soon as possible.
Bacino’s other locations, including Bacino’s of Lincoln Park (2204 N. Lincoln Ave., Chicago; 773-472-7400) which celebrated 40 years of continuous operation this past 4th of July and Bacino’s Italian Grill, a seasonal restaurant in the park at Diversey Harbor (248 W. Diversey Parkway, Chicago; 773-880-9633), will remain open as usual.
You may also like
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Las Vegas Raiders: Running BackTrey Ragas Waived By The Raiders But Why? By Joseph Armendariz September 28, 2021
- Three earthquakes near Charleston, South Carolina September 28, 2021
- Home For Sale At 6690 Outlook Ave Oakland, CA 94605 September 28, 2021
- John Guillory Stars In What Happened to the Black People in Oakland? Part One September 28, 2021
- The Optimistic Oakland A’s Report – 09.26.21 September 28, 2021
- FISHER BLOCK PARTY – Oakland 2021 – 4K September 28, 2021
- Fisher block party (Oakland) 9/25/21 September 28, 2021
- Fisher Block Party Oakland Live Technomusic Experience September 28, 2021
- Britney Spears’ Dad Allegedly Bugged Her Phone and Home September 27, 2021
- Why Jamie Lynn Spears Isn’t As Innocent As She Claims September 27, 2021
- South Carolina Earthquakes – Dr Wendy Rocks Explains Why They Happened Today September 27, 2021
- Parents deny involvement in Brian Laundrie’s disappearance as FBI continues search September 27, 2021
- Howard Terminal Update – Oakland Doesn’t Need Alameda County For TIF, Loren Taylor Town Hall Tonight September 27, 2021
- Coach Gruden Presser | 9.27.21 | Las Vegas Raiders September 27, 2021
- Bay Area Transparency Clashes With Oakland Police At Public Works Annex, Again September 27, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Is QB Derek Carr Leading In The MVP Race Right Now? By Eric Pangilinan September 27, 2021
- Oakland Police YouTube Video – Meet Deputy Chief Drennon Lindsey September 27, 2021
- KTVU’s Dave Clark Reports Sideshow Draws 70 Spectators in Oakland September 27, 2021
- Oakland Dynamites (8U) Big Play Highlights – 09.25.21 September 27, 2021
- With Double Slaying Sunday, Oakland Marks 102 Homicides So Far in 2021 September 27, 2021
- Rapper R Kelly Guilty Of Racketeering Sex Trafficking And Assault Expected To Get Decades In Jail September 27, 2021
- South Carolina Earthquake Today | Magnitude 3.1 earthquake Near Summerville, North Charleston September 27, 2021
- Crete earthquake – Brit tourists terrified as mag-6 quake rocks Greek island September 27, 2021
- WorldView: Earthquake hits Greece; Volcano erupts in Spain’s Canary Islands September 27, 2021
- Magnitude 5.8 earthquake strikes the Greek island of Crete September 27, 2021