Bartlett Law Firm Is The Best Law Firm For Prenuptial Agreements
At Bartlett Law Firm, in Oakland, Berkeley, SF Bay Area, California, we obtain results through strategic litigation and reduce risk, minimize legal costs and execute well-timed leverage on behalf of our clients. Bartlett Law Firm’s breadth of experience in different industries – from tech to entertainment – allow us to identify cross-over issues in business and personal disputes. If you’re a tech worker and seeking a prenuptial agreement, you’ve come to the right law firm. Contact us at Tel (510) 318-6314 Fax, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bartlett Law Firm urges couples considering marriage to discuss their financial issues and form a Prenuptial agreement prior to tying the knot. Bartlett Law Firm has successfully represented hundreds of people through a divorce, with the most significant issues discussions and delays revolving around monetary issues.
Money is the number one source of arguments and divorce in America today, but it is also a taboo subject in the preparation for marriage for many couples.
A prenuptial agreement is becoming ever more critical for people with a high net worth, although again, bringing up this topic is not the most romantic gesture one party in the marriage can make. However, working through these issues and setting out an agreeable plan for both parties before the wedding actually brings couples closer together.
Bartlett Law Firm Team For Prenuptial Agreements: Yelda M. Bartlett, Attorney
J.D. University of California, Hastings College of the Law, 2006
B.A. University of California, Berkeley, 2001 Study Abroad, Moscow State University, Russia
State Bar of California
Southern District of California
Alameda County Bar Association
San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association
Iranian-American Bar Association
National Lawyers Guild
Yelda represents U.S. and multi-national clients in high-stakes federal and state litigation, negotiations, and M&A due diligence.
Successful defense of $10M claim involving false advertising under Lanham Act and breach of contract against a multi-national beverage manufacturer. Result: Resolved 2.5 year litigation within 4 months after beginning representation.
Advised and represented multi-state medical group in negotiations involving complex A/R transaction. Result: Obtained a total novation of the contract with superior terms in favor of client.
Expunged wrongfully obtained lis pendens against business client’s personal real property. Result: Obtained Attorney’s Fees in favor of client.
Catastrophic Personal Injury
Yelda represents seriously injured clients in premises liability, toxic torts, and wrongful death cases.
$875,000 settlement award in favor of client who suffered 3rd degree burns due to scalding hot water in her rental unit. Result: Petitioned City on behalf of client to strengthen ordinance protecting tenants against excessively hot water.
Yelda represents select clients in dissolutions of marriage and partnership in California involving complex cross-over issues of real estate, trusts, business valuations, patents and trademarks, and long term spousal support.
Resolved marital dissolution action involving parties residing in different countries with real property holdings located in multiple countries and states.
Represented 100+ clients at all stages of litigation including pre-trial motions, trials, post-judgment motions, and appeals.
Yelda is from Ankara, Turkey by way of Sacramento, California. She is active in the local community, having served as the Commissioner for the Community Environmental Advisory Commission and the Commission on the Status of Women for the City of Berkeley where she was elected chairwoman. Yelda also supports and advises candidates for local political offices. When it’s not campaign season, Yelda enjoys traveling, painting, and running.
Bartlett Law Firm Team For Prenuptial Agreements: Benjamen L. Bartlett – Of Counsel
J.D. University of California, Hastings College of the Law
B.A. Colby College, Maine
Study Abroad in Mexico, Turkey, Greece, and Israel
State Bar of California
Alameda County Bar Association
Charles Houston Bar Association
Bay Area Council
Drafted investor agreements and complex financial transaction contracts.
Negotiated entertainment contracts including movie rights & production, spokesperson and sponsorship agreements
Advised national company in the execution of multistate sweepstakes.
Created master contract for multi-national services company and securitized multi-party fee structure schedule.
Compliance and due diligence work in high value A/R factoring transactions.
Executed trademarks and performed strategic analysis for IP licensing market and negotiated national franchise agreement for a restaurant.
Pitched and created plan for retail goods including formulation, name acquisition, packaging, media and promotional partnerships.
Drafted the “Pacific Clean Air Partnership”, a Clean Technology trade and investment agreement between California and China; signed by Governor Brown in 2013.
Designed a series of private equity placements to create a Family of Funds to promote regional development and social equity investment.
Crafted risk mitigation strategy for Public Private Partnerships.
Obtained $60,000 on behalf of client injured due to intentional battery by defendant. Result: Drafted and negotiated settlement terms ending high-conflict litigation.
Ben currently serves a member of the Berkeley City Council. Previously, he served on numerous boards and commissions for the City of Berkeley, where his family has resided since the Civil War: Planning Commission, Zero Waste Commission (Vice Chair), Loan Administration Board, Police Review Commission. Ben also served on the Capital Campaign Committee of the Berkeley Food and Housing Project to raise funds for the construction of a new homeless shelter and service hub for veterans, families, and single men. In his spare time, Ben enjoys the art, photography, filmmaking, and theatre.
Bartlett Law Firm Team: Sarah O’Connor Paralegal
Sarah O’Connor has been with Bartlett Law Firm, APC since 2017. She earned her B.A. in English from UC Berkeley, where she graduated manga cum laude. In her free time, she enjoys reading, painting, and hiking.
Sponsored post by The Bartlett Law Firm
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- The Oakland Roots Defeat Tacoma Defiance 3-1 September 16, 2021
- Oakland Schools News: OUSD Celebrates Latino Heritage Month September 16, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Ice Cube & Too Short At Allegiant Stadium Halftime Show For MNF Ravens At Raiders September 16, 2021
- Here’s How to Increase Your EIDL Funding September 16, 2021
- Gabby Petito Case: Family of Missing YouTuber Claims Fiancé Is ‘Refusing’ to Help Find Her September 16, 2021
- Yom Kippur 2021 – Jordan Matthew Ward Vlog September 16, 2021
- New York Jews Prepare For Yom Kippur September 16, 2021
- The Holiest Day in Israel – Yom Kippur September 16, 2021
- Pathways to Entrepreneurship: A Fireside Chat with Jennifer Lopez and SBA Administrator Isabel Guzman September 16, 2021
- National Small Week Virtual Summit: Daymond John Of Shark Tank On ABC September 16, 2021
- National Small Business Week: Tarik Brooks of Combs Enterprises September 16, 2021
- SBA National Small Business Week: Mayors Supporting Latino-Owned Small Businesses September 16, 2021
- Gabby Petito And Brian Laundrie Last Video – VAN LIFE | Beginning Our Van Life Journey September 16, 2021
- Dr. Sian Proctor First Black Woman to Pilot A Space Mission – SpaceX Flight With All-Amateur Crew September 16, 2021
- SpaceX launch lights up night sky in Florida & Colorado September 16, 2021
- SpaceX Makes History Launching All-Civilian Crew Into Orbit September 16, 2021
- Chris Peeples AC Transit Board Member Oakland Gives Update At Awaken Cafe, Downtown Apr 5, 2016 September 16, 2021
- Cafe 817 Hosts Susan Mernitt,’s Oakland Bloggers Meetup 20th Anniversary Event Tuesday June 26 2013 September 16, 2021
- Modern Coffee Video From Tribune Tower Location In Oakland, 2017 September 16, 2021
- Best Cafes in Downtown Oakland for Digital Nomads By Nnenna Umelloh on YouTube September 16, 2021
- Gallegos Mexican Restaurant West Side Berkeley In YouTube Shorts Vlog September 16, 2021
- Oakland Police New “OPD Is Hiring” Video Latest Effort To Draw New Cops September 16, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders: Has Derek Carr Become Edgier This Year ? By Joseph Armendariz September 16, 2021
- Derek Carr, Hunter Renfrow, and Maxx Crosby Presser – 9.15.21 | Las Vegas Raiders September 16, 2021
- Sean Payton, New Orleans Saints Players Did It For Louisiana September 16, 2021