The 2018 Thursday Night Football Presented by Bud Light season kicks off Thursday, September 13 when the Cincinnati Bengals host the Baltimore Ravens at Paul Brown Stadium in an AFC North divisional matchup at 8:20 PM ET EXCLUSIVELY on NFL Network. Ravens-Bengals will also be available on local broadcast stations in Baltimore (WBAL) and Cincinnati (WKRC). Several digital streaming options are also available to fans, with full listing available at NFL.com/watch.
Play-by-play announcer Joe Buck and analyst Troy Aikman, along with sideline reporters Erin Andrews and Kristina Pink call the action from Cincinnati. Additionally, FOX’s NFL Rules expert Mike Pereira joins to give explanations on officiating and rules throughout the game.
At 6:00 PM ET on NFL Network, NFL GameDay Kickoff previews the Ravens-Bengals matchup from Cincinnati, with host Colleen Wolfe and analysts Michael Irvin, Steve Smith Sr. and Reggie Bush live from inside Paul Brown Stadium. Outside the stadium, host Dan Hellie and analyst LaDainian Tomlinson join for additional coverage leading up to kickoff.
Among the topics discussed this week on NFL GameDay Kickoff include:
The first meeting between the two teams since the Cincinnati Bengals defeated the Baltimore Ravens in Week 17 to keep the Ravens out of the playoffs
Feature on Buffalo Bills fans donating money to Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton’s charity after Dalton’s game-winning touchdown pass against the Ravens in Week 17 allowed Buffalo to make the playoffs last season
Both the Ravens and Bengals had explosive offensive performances in Week 1 – how far can each of these teams go this season?
At halftime, Wolfe, Irvin, Smith Sr. and Bush break down the first half. Immediately following the game, the postgame show airs from Paul Brown Stadium, with Wolfe, Irvin, Smith Sr. and Bush joined by a star of the game live on-set.
Additional postgame coverage continues at 12 Midnight ET from Los Angeles with Scott Hanson, Lindsay Rhodes, Willie McGinest and David Carr on NFL Total Access.
The entire 18-game NFL Network schedule will also be streamed live through the NFL app on smartphones, tablets, PCs and connected TV devices. Access is available for NFL Network subscribers of participating TV providers.
Additionally, fans can watch Thursday Night Football on their phones across all wireless carriers through the NFL app and Yahoo Sports. Learn all of the ways to watch at NFL.com/watch. Audio broadcasts of the game are available via Westwood One Sports, SiriusXM and the TuneIn app.
This season of Thursday Night Football marks the premiere of a new digital series TNF Presents, which highlights the thriving passion and connection between NFL fans, teams and cities through short-form video features. The first episode of TNF Presents, “Earning His Stripes” tells the story of Bengals super fan James Brown, whose love for the Bengals, beginning from the team’s first-ever game in 1968, has solidified him as a franchise legend well known to every Bengals player, past and present.
Each episode of TNF Presents is narrated by NFL Network’s Jeffri Chadiha and will be available for viewing Wednesday on the NFL app and at http://www.nfl.com/tnf.
You may also like
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- KTVU’s Frank Somerville Suspended For Good – Not Over Gabby Petito Social Media Debate Says Rich Lieberman September 25, 2021
- Free Football Pick UCLA Bruins vs Stanford Cardinal Prediction, 9/25/2021 College Football Best Bet September 25, 2021
- Stanford Football: UCLA Motivational September 25, 2021
- Washington vs Cal 9/25/21 Free College Football Picks and Predictions Week 4 2021 September 25, 2021
- Mail thieves caught on camera in Oakland September 25, 2021
- Home For Sale – 2364 E 16th St Oakland, CA 94601 September 25, 2021
- 2018 SUBARU Outback Walnut Creek, San Francisco, Oakland, Berkeley, Vallejo J3219216 September 25, 2021
- Brian Laundrie search: INSIDE motel where Gabby Petito’s fiancé stayed after the traffic stop September 25, 2021
- Oakland Residents Starting to Inquire About Getting COVID Boosters September 25, 2021
- Houston Astros vs Oakland Athletics Highlights September 24, 2021 – MLB Highlights | MLB Season 2021 September 25, 2021
- Rep. Lauren Boebert Paid Rent, Utilities With Campaign Funds, Filing Shows September 25, 2021
- Kroger Fayetteville GA Store’s Produce Bag Dispensers Placed Too High To Reach September 25, 2021
- TOP 15 YouTube Mistakes Small YouTubers Make – Why Your Channel Isn’t Growing September 25, 2021
- Palo Alto woman accused of starting Fawn Fire allegedly had lighter in her pocket: DA September 25, 2021
- PG&E charged in Zogg Fire that killed 4 last year September 25, 2021
- The Road to 3-0, Dolphins’ Change at QB and More Storylines Heading Into Week 3 | Raiders | NFL September 25, 2021
- Shaquille O’Neal’s Credit Card was Declined at Walmart September 25, 2021
- NBA players flirting with officials September 25, 2021
- Little Italy – Standoff ends with man almost hitting pedestrians September 25, 2021
- Search for Brian Laundrie continues Saturday after false-alarm at the family house September 25, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Running Back Josh Jacobs And Richie Incognito Still Injured By Eric Pangilinan September 24, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders ESPN Named QB Derek Carr The Most Underappreciated In The NFL By Eric Pangilinan September 24, 2021
- Frank Somerville Of KTVU Suspended For Gabby Petito Social Media Comments He Told Blogger Richard Lieberman September 24, 2021
- Cam Jordan on Mac Jones, Belichick’s Offense | New Orleans Saints September 24, 2021
- Jameis Winston on Sean Payton & Bill Belichick | New Orleans Saints September 24, 2021