Interactive Audio Solution At CES 2019 Las Vegas Empowers OEMs To Meet New Requirements for Safety, and Market Demands for Immersive In-Vehicle User Experience.
Montreal, Canada – Audiokinetic Inc., the leading provider of cross-platform interactive audio solutions will be demonstrating its centralized design environment for vehicle audio production Wwise Automotive, at the Automotive Grade Linux (AGL) Showcase – Booth #SB8, this CES 2019. The Wwise Automotive™ solution empowers OEMs to quickly respond to new requirements for automotive safety, and increasing demands for a more adaptive and immersive in-car user experience. (Meet Lyda, Zennie62Media’s Official Music Artist at CES Las Vegas 2019.)
“The Automotive industry is going through a complete transition. Connected and autonomous cars will need to manage an increasing amount of data and content to meet on-board requirements for safety and demands for enhanced user experience in vehicles. Audio, makes up a large amount of this data and content, and is certainly amongst the most critical for realizing a holistic and immersive environment, from entertainment to functional audio.” explains Martin H. Klein, Audiokinetic President and CEO.
New requirements for automotive safety drive the adoption of multiple sensor systems (e.g. radar, camera, etc.) which feed the car with tremendous amounts of contextual information regarding the car’s environment or the driver’s condition. Wwise Automotive™ utilizes dynamic contextual information and provides OEMs with various approaches to using sound for guidance and safety applications such as ADAS and AVAS.
Enhanced User Experience
Increased levels of automation and emerging use cases such as shared mobility present new opportunities for vehicle manufacturers. Wwise Automotive™ empowers OEMs address demands towards a more adaptive in-car entertainment experience, while maintaining a unique sound signature. Wwise Automotive™supports tuning customizations based on complex sets of real-time parameters provided by the vehicle network integration (e.g. CAN), and provides context-aware tunings for applications such as HMI feedback chimes, vehicle noise compensation and automatic level adjustments, as well as a sophisticated audio management approach and advanced 3D audio spatialization capabilities to provide end-users with innovative audio features for in-vehicle entertainment systems, and highly immersive audio experiences.
“By providing a unique and unified solution that can be used from prototyping all the way through production, Wwise Automotive significantly reduces the efforts required to bring innovative audio features to production and to streamline the audio development workflow. Within our unified design environment Wwise Automotive, vehicle-specific tunings can be efficiently managed, and powerful audio experiences involving auditory displays and adaptive audio rendering can be easily designed.” said Francois Thibault, Audiokinetic Director of Innovation.
Featuring an optimized run-time sound engine and an audio authoring application designed to create and manage customized in-car audio experiences, Wwise Automotive introduces a comprehensive, data-driven, interactive audio solution. Its interactive audio engine, running as a service on embedded targets, increases efficiency with faster iteration cycles and enables OEMs and their providers to create unique sound signatures, customized for each vehicle.
Wwise Automotive streamlines the workflow related to creating, managing and customizing sound design. Its sophisticated authoring, profiling, and real-time editing tools increase productivity and creativity, while saving automotive audio engineers time and money across the automotive audio production pipeline.
Audiokinetic is the leading provider of cross-platform interactive audio solutions. With a long-established ecosystem of partners, within the audio industry and amongst platform manufacturers, Audiokinetic has become a trusted and strategic partner to the world’s largest interactive media developers. A member of the AGL collaboration project, Audiokinetic sets new standards in the automotive industry with Wwise Automotive, the most comprehensive data-driven audio solution. Audiokinetic is headquartered in Montréal, QC, Canada and has a subsidiary in Tokyo, Japan, and Product Experts in China and Europe.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Las Vegas Raiders ESPN Named QB Derek Carr The Most Underappreciated In The NFL By Eric Pangilinan September 24, 2021
- Frank Somerville Of KTVU Suspended For Gabby Petito Comments He Told Blogger Richard Lieberman September 24, 2021
- Cam Jordan on Mac Jones, Belichick’s Offense | New Orleans Saints September 24, 2021
- Jameis Winston on Sean Payton & Bill Belichick | New Orleans Saints September 24, 2021
- Coach Gruden on Final Prep for Miami and Richie Incognito’s Progress | Las Vegas Raiders | NFL September 24, 2021
- Leyton CES 2022 Challenge September 24, 2021
- Are Oakland A’s Baseball Fans Voting NO to Dave Kaval and Organization by Derrick Soo September 24, 2021
- Jake Ellenbogen LA Rams Vlogger At Downtown Rams Interviewed By Zennie62Media’s Bill Carroll September 24, 2021
- Are Oakland Baseball Fans Voting NO to Dave Kaval and Organization by Derrick Soo September 24, 2021
- Deshaun Watson – 60 Percent Of The Tony Buzbee Lawsuits Look Fake – Here’s Why September 24, 2021
- When will the Dolphins make their big push for Deshaun Watson? | Pro Football Talk | NBC Sports September 24, 2021
- Bike Oakland & Alameda: Solstice Art ride (Oyster Bay, Airport, Bay Farm) September 24, 2021
- Deshaun Watson Remains Committed to Forcing His Way out of Houston | THE ODD COUPLE September 24, 2021
- Christian McCaffrey Injury Status – Panthers Matt Rhule Gives Injury Update After Win Over Texans September 24, 2021
- Oakland A’s Dave Stewart Wants To Own Coliseum Land, But Blasts Councilmember Kaplan On Twitter September 24, 2021
- Oakland Hit With Lawsuit for Failure to Clean Up Homeless Camps September 24, 2021
- Readout of Biden Administration Convening to Discuss and Address Semiconductor Supply Chain September 23, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Vs Dolphins Won’t Be Aired On Some Tv Market In California By Eric Pangilinan September 23, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Defense Is The Key To Victory In Week By Eric Pangilinan September 23, 2021
- RecallOakland.com Website For Stupid Idea Recalling Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf Months Before She’s Termed Out September 23, 2021
- Nintendo Reveals Cast For The Mario Movie in 2022. Yes This Is Real, By: Vinny Lospinuso September 23, 2021
- BREAKING: Arrest Warrant Issued for Brian Laundrie in Gabby Petito’s Death September 23, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Tom Flores To Receive Hall Of Fame Ring At Allegiant Stadium By Eric Pangilinan September 23, 2021
- Justin Fields First NFL Start Will Come Against The Browns | Pat McAfee Reacts September 23, 2021
- Coach Bradley, Coach Olson, Denzel Perryman and Kenyan Drake Presser – 9.23.21 | Las Vegas Raiders September 23, 2021
- Supermodel Linda Evangelista Has Been “Brutally Disfigured” by Procedure Done 5 Years Ago | PEOPLE September 23, 2021
- Author Jameis1of1 Talks About Jameis Winston And Gives Thoughts On Pats vs Saints Game September 23, 2021
- Kate Scott Is Philadelphia’s First Female Sports Broadcaster – That’s No Accident – Here’s Why September 23, 2021
- Mom Gets Surprise Giant Gift Box From Rocket Mortgage Sent Via UPS September 23, 2021
- How U.C. Berkeley Beat Harvard And Yale To Become The Best College In America | Forbes September 23, 2021
- Judge Orders UC Berkeley To Freeze Enrollment After Neighborhood Group Sues September 23, 2021
- Save 1921 Walnut St. Berkeley – Tenants Protest Demolition, UC Berkeley, Mayor Jesse Arreguin Actions September 23, 2021
- 30 Weirdest Things Ever Caught On Security Cameras & CCTV ! September 23, 2021
- The Raiders Are LETHAL With Derek Carr and Jon Gruden in Sync | Tiki and Tierney September 23, 2021
- Melvin Van Peebles on Bill Cosby Allegations; Being a Pioneer September 23, 2021
- Unstoppable: Melvin Van Peebles, Gordon Parks, and Ossie Davis in Conversation (2005) September 23, 2021
- Groundbreaking Filmmaker Melvin Van Peebles Has Died September 23, 2021
- R.I.P Mario Van Peebles Dad, Speaks On How His Father Melvin Van Peebles Died September 23, 2021
- 2021 09 21 Meeting with DSP UC Berkeley Students with Disabilities Coalition PART 2 September 23, 2021
- Nobel Prize Medal Presented to UC Berkeley Chemistry Professor Jennifer Doudna at her Berkeley Home September 23, 2021