ONN – Atlanta Police Shown Fighting, Shooting Unarmed Rayshard Brooks At University Ave Wendy’s Saturday
The vlog goes with the post “Atlanta Police Killed Unarmed Black Man At Wendy’s On Univerity Avenue Early Saturday Morning” on Oakland News Now.
UPDATE: Georgia Bureau of Investigation (GBI) Press Release:
GBI Investigates Officer Involved Shooting in Atlanta
June 13, 2020
Update #1 (June 13, 2020)
The deceased subject has been identified as Rayshard Brooks, age 27, of Atlanta, GA.
Atlanta, GA (June 13, 2020) – On Friday, June 12, 2020, the Georgia Bureau of Investigation was requested by the Atlanta Police Department (APD) to investigate an officer involved shooting.
Preliminary information indicates that at approximately 10:33 pm, APD was dispatched to the Wendy’s located at 125 University Ave, Atlanta, GA. Officers were responding to a complaint of a male in a vehicle parked in the drive thru asleep, causing other customers to drive around the vehicle. A field sobriety test was performed on the male subject. After failing the test, the officers attempted to place the male subject into custody. During the arrest, the male subject resisted and a struggle ensued. The officer deployed a Taser. Witnesses report that during the struggle the male subject grabbed and was in possession of the Taser. It has also been reported that the male subject was shot by an officer in the struggle over the Taser.
The male subject was transported to a local hospital where he died after surgery.
One officer was treated for an injury sustained during the incident and was subsequently discharged from the hospital.
The GBI is working to identify the next of kin.
The GBI will continue its independent investigation. Once completed, the case will be turned over to the Fulton County District Attorney’s Office for review.
Note from Zennie62Media and Oakland News Now: this video-blog post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest updated version of an experimental Zennie62Media , Inc. mobile media video-blogging system network that was launched June 2018. This is a major part of Zennie62Media , Inc.’s new and innovative approach to the production of news media. What we call “The Third Wave of Media”. The uploaded video is from a vlogger with the Zennie62 on YouTube Partner Channel, then uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-created and owned social media pages. The overall objective is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours. Now, news is reported with a smartphone: no heavy and expensive cameras or even a laptop are necessary. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media content news production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and seeks interested content and media technology partners.
You may also like
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Free NBA Picks Today | BULLS vs RAPTORS Free Picks (10/25/21) NBA Best Bets and NBA Predictions October 25, 2021
- President Biden heads to NJ to promote spending plan October 25, 2021
- Golden State Warriors Plays of the Week | Week 1 (Oct. 19.- 24) October 25, 2021
- Bank of America CEO: Shortages are affecting credit October 25, 2021
- Omar Gooding on Having a Rift with Tyrese While Filming ‘Baby Boy’ (Part 13) October 25, 2021
- Matt Nagy: Media Availability | Chicago Bears October 25, 2021
- Monday’s Best Bets: NBA Player Props, Spreads & O/U Picks for October 25th! October 25, 2021
- Final Trades: Illumina, JPMorgan, AMD, Qualcomm & more October 25, 2021
- LIVE: President Biden delivers remarks on the Infrastructure bill in Kearny, New Jersey October 25, 2021
- Wells Fargo raised its price target on 4 big banks October 25, 2021
- LIVE: President Biden on Build Back Better agenda and the bipartisan infrastructure deal — 10/25/21 October 25, 2021
- Bank of America CEO on ‘challenges’ of inflation October 25, 2021
- Researchers find similarities between long COVID and chronic fatigue syndrome October 25, 2021
- MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL DRAFTKINGS SHOWDOWN PICKS 10/25 | MNF NFL DFS PICKS TODAY SAINTS SEAHAWKS MNF October 25, 2021
- Raiders Finding Identity After Week 7 Win vs. Eagles. Plus, QB1’s Accuracy and More Reactions | NFL October 25, 2021
- Washim Premier League 2021 | Live | 2021 | Day 9 October 25, 2021
- Steve Weiss buys Tesla calls ahead of the company passing a $1 trillion valuation October 25, 2021
- What happened in the Oval Office on January 5 October 25, 2021
- Watch the #DailyClimateShow live October 25, 2021
- Live: Biden Delivers Remarks on his Build Back Better Agenda | NBC News October 25, 2021
- Tim Hardaway: Gangster Disciples Leader Larry Hoover Gave Me a Pass because of My Dad (Flashback) October 25, 2021
- Vlad Tells Charleston White He Got Ripped Off by Lil Baby’s Jeweler Too (Part 25) October 25, 2021
- DAY 1 | U14 | Pro world vs ABM | SEASON-2 CRICFIT PREMIER LEAGUE MUMBAI EDITION October 25, 2021
- Colin in Black and White | Official Trailer | Netflix October 25, 2021
- Bart Hahn is taking ‘A-Aron’ against the Cardinals | #Shorts October 25, 2021
- FIRST TAKE | Stephen A. OVERRATED Derek Carr is real MVP: Las Vegas Raiders def. Philadelphia Eagles October 25, 2021
- I GO RACING IN THE EWS-E!! – TWEED VALLEY 2021 – ENDURO WORLD SERIES October 25, 2021
- Bank of America CEO on the state of inflation & U.S. economy October 25, 2021
- Highlights: Every Completion From Rams QB Matthew Stafford’s 334-Yard Game vs. Lions In Week 7 October 25, 2021
- ETF Edge: The Bitcoin ETF craze continues October 25, 2021
- Snow storm welcomes ski season in the sierra: Interview with Coop October 25, 2021
- Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp Mocks MLB, Stacey Abrams Over Boycott As Atlanta Preps For World Series October 25, 2021
- Joe Terranova on financials: ‘I can’t own ’em all’ October 25, 2021
- Facebook Whistleblower Tells U.K. Lawmakers It’s Getting Harder to Regulate Platform October 25, 2021
- What We Learned In Week 7 | Move the Sticks October 25, 2021
- The Best NFL BETTING PICKS & PARLAYS Week 7 Monday Night Football | The Breakfast Menu October 25, 2021
- New Edge Capital’s Rob Sechan on taking advantage of the market as inflation rises October 25, 2021
- Kerala floods: ‘Our son was buried by mud – we couldn’t save him’ – BBC News October 25, 2021
- FPL GW10 STRATEGY STREAM – GW9 Reaction, Early Thoughts and Q&A! | Fantasy Premier League October 25, 2021
- Tyson Beckford on Russell Westbrook Wearing a Skirt: You Won’t Catch Me in a Dress (Part 6) October 25, 2021