ONN – At Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf 2017 Thank You Event Where’s The Black Male Staffers?
Hey Oakland! In the wake of Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf selecting Steven Falk as her Interim City Administrator, thus continuing a pattern where only one black man has been selected as either CAO or Assistant CAO over her time as Mayor, let’s take a look at a 2017 photo and Zennie62Media video-blog of the Oakland Mayor’s Office Staff at this thank you party.
Can anyone spot a single black man in the staff photo? Watch the video, too! Just saying, and not for a friend: to make a point.
I held this for years hoping for my long time friend Libby to change but that’s not happening, so I released this vlog. While I held back and protected her, the talk of Mayor Schaaf not having a single black man in her office was all over town among African Amercan Oaklanders. Libby reportedly got the message and hired, ah, one black man, a year ago or so.
Why does Libby play race politics with black staff hiring? Why a history with, let’s see, no black men on her staff up to 2018, and then one? It’s a question no one has asked, but it’s time to ask. In a town who had it’s first black mayor in 1979, and a tradition of having blacks, and including legendary black men, in key roles directly representing whoever the Mayor was, it’s a question that should be asked. The pattern is way too obvious to ignore.
Note from Zennie62Media and Oakland News Now: this video-blog post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest updated version of an experimental Zennie62Media , Inc. mobile media video-blogging system network that was launched June 2018. This is a major part of Zennie62Media , Inc.’s new and innovative approach to the production of news media. What we call “The Third Wave of Media”. The uploaded video is from a vlogger with the Zennie62 on YouTube Partner Channel, then uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-created and owned social media pages. The overall objective is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours. Now, news is reported with a smartphone: no heavy and expensive cameras or even a laptop are necessary. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media content news production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and seeks interested content and media technology partners.
Related Posts (YARPP)
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Las Vegas Raiders And NFL Announce 2021 Preseason Schedule Dates, Times – A Quick Review
- NFL Announces 2021 Preseason Schedule Dates, Times – A Quick Review
- Howard Terminal: City Of Oakland, SB 293 Skinner, Mello Roos, And Private Activity Bond
- LA Clippers Rally From Down 25 Points To Advance To The WCF For The First Time, By: Vinny Lospinuso
- Nba Western Conference Finals Set Suns Vs Clippers By- Eric Pangilinan
- NFL News: Cole Beasley Bill’s WR Anti Vaxxer Rant On Twitter My Take By Joseph Armendariz
- San Francisco Giants And Oakland as Both Winning
- ILWU Speak Out Against Oakland Athletics Howard Terminal But Praises Chase Center by Richard Haick
- Lights Go Out At Hawks State Farm Arena – Replay Of 2013 Super Bowl
- Hawks Trey Young 35-Foot 3-Pointer Vs 76ers Keeps Steph Curry Comparisons Alive
- Raiders Sign Former Chiefs Players By – Eric Pangilinan
- Philippines To Deploy Nurses Abroad By- Eric Pangilinan
- Who Is Caleb Scott ?Raiders Singed
- If Manny Pacquaio Beats Errol Spence Where Would Manny Rank
- AASEG And WNBA Press Conference Oakland At Everett And Jones BBQ By Vasu Vaddiparty
- WNBA Press Conference Oakland – By Vasu Vaddiparty
- Two SF Bay Area Women, VP Kamela Harris, Oakland Rep Barbara Lee, At Juneteenth Holiday Bill Signing
- For Beautiful Legs Build Strength And Balance Through Yoga
- Oakland Police Video Features Sgt Doria Neff Of The Mental Health Unit In Video Interview
- Governor Newsom visits small businesses in Oakland