“Antonio Brown Blasts Ben Roethlisberger As Reason He Left Steelers In Video”? Yes.
Antonio Brown is the new Oakland Raiders wide-receiver, but it’s very clear he’s still thinking about the Pittsburgh Steelers and Ben Roethlisberger.
In a newly posted YouTube video, Brown hired some guy with a beard to narrate a video that goes into detail on the events that lead up to Brown’s demand to be traded away from the Steelers.
It boils down to this: Ben Roethlisberger was the catalyst for Brown’s departure from Pittsburgh.
According to the video called “The Reason Antonio Brown Demanded A Trade From The Steelers”, the whole problem started on a 2017 NFL Week 4 trip to play the Baltimore Ravens. “Brown broke wide open for what would have been a huge third down play, only to have Big Ben never look his way,” said the narrator.
The video explains that Antonio threw a temper tantrum on the sidelines. Then, Roethlisberger told the media that he didn’t intentionally ignore Brown, that the play instructions called for him to read one side of the defense away from Antonio.
Brown’s video then brought up the criticism that Roethlisberger took for blasting Brown in the media.
After that, Brown claims the Steelers again avoided throwing to him in the game against the Browns, where they tied. And then he was more upset when Roethlisberger avoided throwing to him against the Chiefs, and elected to run for a touchdown.
Afterward, the pair put the controversy behind them – for a while. But then Brown points to Roethlisberger, again, blaming him for the loss to the Denver Broncos. Then loss three of the next four games after that.
The video then brings up the angry encounter between Roethlisberger and Brown in practice. And the eventual outcome where the Steelers missed the playoffs.
Then The Video points to media blows both Roethlisberger and Brown inflicted on each other, pointing to Brown liking a tweet referencing Roethlisberger’s sexual misconduct legal issues of the past. The speaker calls that episode a “Defcon 1” level action that snapped the Brown and Roethlisberger relationship.
Can’t Antonio Brown Move On From Ben Roethlisberger And Should Derek Carr Be Concerned?
What does it say that Brown can’t seem to move on from Roethlisberger? Or is this some kind of preseason motivation? Even then, is it healthy? And should Oakland Raiders Quarterback Derek Carr be concerned with Brown’s constant focus on Roethlisberger? If Carr happens to be in a situation where he misses Brown, will Brown go off on him? What about Gruden?
Given the excitement that Gruden expressed in gaining the services of Brown, it’s hard to imagine a scenario like that, but Brown not letting go from Roethlisberger or the Steelers sends a message that such a blow-up is possible in Oakland.
You may also like
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Lincoln Anniversary Concept 2021 October 17, 2021
- Lincoln Anniversary Concept – A concept car that shows how Lincoln vehicles will look in 2040 October 17, 2021
- 2022 Lincoln Zephyr Reflection – Interior and Exterior Walkaround – 2021 Shanghai motor show October 17, 2021
- Driving Downtown San Francisco | California USA [4K 60 UHD] October 17, 2021
- Former Homeless Man: San Francisco’s Approach to Homelessness Will Lead to More Homeless | Tom Wolf October 17, 2021
- Self-driving Waymo cars pile up on dead-end San Francisco street October 17, 2021
- San Francisco, Marin Counties Lift Indoor Mask Mandates in Some Settings October 17, 2021
- San Francisco threatens to fire unvaccinated city workers October 17, 2021
- NFL John Gruden Emails Football Press Conference Cold Open – SNL October 17, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Should Go After Eric Bieniemy For Head Coach By Eric Pangilinan October 17, 2021
- Daniel Craig Cameo On SNL With Rami Malek As Host – No Time To Die Stars On Saturday Night Live October 17, 2021
- Film Study: Raiders Offensive Line looks Much Improved vs Bears October 17, 2021
- Braves vs Dodgers Series Preview: #MLB #Baseball #ForTheA #Dodgers #RepeatLA #MLBPlayoffs October 16, 2021
- Stolen Vehicle Pursuit Ends With Bus Crash Into Oakland Home October 16, 2021
- James Bond No Time To Die At Cinemark 17 Fayetteville GA – Our Review Of Daniel Craig’s Classic October 16, 2021
- Best of Jordan Poole’s 2021-22 Preseason! October 16, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Marcus Mariota Activated To The Active Roster By Eric Pangilinan October 16, 2021
- Boxing Who Will Tyson Fury Fight Next? Anthony Joshua ? By Eric Pangilinan October 16, 2021
- AYS! CHAMP DEWAYNE BEAMON! NFL SURPRISES! RAIDERS PREVIEW! FREE PICKS! MLB PLAYOFFS! JOHN GRUDEN!! October 16, 2021
- Raiders Prepare for First Game Without Gruden | Vegas Nation Gameday October 16, 2021
- Paul Salata NFL Mr Irrelevant Week Founder And Great Friend Passed Away October 16, 2021
- On NFL Emails Jeff Pash, Bruce Allen Vlog By Joseph Armendariz – Setting The Record Straight, Gruden October 16, 2021
- Should The Raiders Hire Eric Bieniemy & Mike Kafka In 2022? Mike Mayock Will Also Get Fired? Q&A October 16, 2021
- Dodgers NLCS vs the Braves: Bubble Rematch for the Pennant | MLB Postseason 2021 October 16, 2021
- Red Sox vs. Astros ALCS Game 1 Highlights (10/15/21) | MLB Highlights October 16, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Would Mark Davis Promote Gus Bradley To Head Coach ? By Eric Pangilinan October 16, 2021
- Imagine the Gateway at UC Berkeley October 16, 2021
- Xanadu, Primus, A Tribute to Kings, Berkeley, CA., October 15, 2021 October 16, 2021
- Primus – “Jilly’s On Smack” – Live 10-15-2021 – The Greek Theatre – Berkeley, CA October 16, 2021
- Primus – Shake Hands with Beef – 2021-10-15 Berkeley, CA October 16, 2021