Please join Alameda County Supervisor Keith Carson and California State Assemblymember Buffy Wicks (AD 15) for a virtual COVID-19 Vaccine Town Hall THIS FRIDAY, January 29, 2021, 1:00 PM.
During this event, attendees will hear from Alameda County Medical Director, Dr. Kathleen Clanon, about the safety and efficacy of the COVID-19 vaccine, and more about the phases of vaccine distribution.
The town hall will also include a live Q&A where attendees can ask Dr. Clanon their questions. Questions can be submitted during the event in the comments section of each streaming platform, or in advance by emailing [email protected].
WATCH THE LIVESTREAM
This will be an excellent opportunity to learn more about the vaccine, and to gain additional clarity on next steps and misconceptions that are circulating. We hope you will tune in!
Questions? Call Supervisor Carson’s Office: (510) 272-6695
This post based on an email from Alameda County Supervisor Keith Carson to Zennie62Media.
Related Posts (YARPP)
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Adam Schefter Told Dan Patrick His Aaron Rogers Story Draft Day Story Was Made Up, Not From The QB
- 415 20th Street Thomas Berkeley Building Should Be Live / Work To Add Housing In Oakland
- Carroll Fife, District 3 Oakland Councilmember, Talks Housing And Homeless Problems With Experts
- Mandela Station At West Oakland BART Shows New City In City
- Self-Service Buffets Return To Las Vegas Strip
- Dogecoin Cools After Week Of Dramatic Growth Ahead Of Elon Musk On SNL
- Oakland Police Department On Unsolved Homicide Of Henry Texada
- Oakland Police Captain Jones With Ceasefire, Captain Holmgren Talk Violent Crime
- Mass Vaccination Site at Oakland Coliseum Closing
- Leigh Steinberg Talks NFL Post 2021 Draft – Will COVID-19 Be The Same Problem As 2020?
- Carroll Fife Oakland District 3 Councilmember On Housing, Homelessness, and Reform
- This Bullying Oakland Mayor Schaaf Has Gone Too Far – Terrorizing Libby As Evil As Police Brutality
- SpaceX’s Starship SN15 Makes First Landing Without Exploding
- John Jones Has A Major Surprise For Oakland California Friends, Politicians
- Oakland Planning Commission Approved Giant 415 20th Skyscraper Ignores Homeless – Thomas Berkeley?
- Oakland Planning Commission Meets Livestream On 415 20th, The Tallest Building In Oakland, If Built
- Oakland And San Francisco Hire California Movers USA For Your Next Relocation
- 415 20th Street Will Be Oakland’s Tallest Building, Draw 3,800 Employees – Planning Commission Says It Has No Impact
- Oakland Lacrosse Club, Oakland Athletic League, OUSD Partner For Girls Lacrosse League
- Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow: The Futurism Of Walt Disney