ONN – Aidan Cook Taking Mic From Kamala Harris Was Racist, Sexist At California Democratic Convention
The sad act of Democratic Presidential Candidates having their mics taken away from them by unknown, spotlight-seeking, protestors continued on Saturday, as a 24-year-old Oakland Man named Aidan Cook walked up on stage at the MoveOn.org event, and went to take the microphone away from California Senator Kamela Harris.
Aidan Cook’s act was racist and sexist, and it’s purely awful that the organization he represents “Direct Action Everywhere”, put out a press release and took a victory lap for his actions. If Aiden Cook did that to President Donald Trump, his security detail would have beaten the crap out of him, on stage. So, it’s no wonder you never see these folks take such action against white Republican male politicians: they’re afraid of what they will do.
That’s just the fact – and the reason Democrats could lose the Presidential election yet again: not tough. No one should have allowed Aidan to even get on stage, let alone take the mic from Senator Harris. There was no real reason for what was done other than racism and sexism.
Direct Action Everywhere’s press release said that Bernie Sanders, Cory Booker, and Elizabeth Warren were, as, they put it…
The activists say the candidates’ continued support of animal agriculture — despite increasing evidence of the public health threats, environmental damage, and animal cruelty in the industry — goes against their stated values. For example, the 2018 Farm Bill, which received near-unanimous Democratic Party support (including Sanders, Booker, and Warren), approved over $100 billion in corporate subsidies and rejected activist requests to prevent handouts to millionaires and billionaires. Other examples include:
Elizabeth Warren acting as a 2018 co-sponsor on the proposed Dairy PRIDE Act, which would prohibit plant-based milk alternatives, such as soy milk or almond milk, from using the word “milk” in their labeling.
Bernie Sanders’s history of protecting the dairy industry, including advocating for subsidies for corporate farms.
No mention of Senator Kamala Harris in the press release. Aidan Cook says he did it just because she’s a sitting senator. That’s not true: he did it because he and Direct Action Everywhere viewed her as a vulnerable black woman they could take advantage of. Cory Booker was there, and Aidan didn’t rush him. Mr. Cook plotted to take Harris’ voice from her. And guess what, that’s what happened. MoveOn.org let that happen. The Democratic Party let that happen.
Direct Action Everywhere should stop doing this – they’re not gaining allies. And try and do that to Donald Trump during one of his speeches. You won’t do it, and it’s because you’re afraid to take on a white male Republican’s voice.
Direct Action Everywhere’s actions were racist and sexist. They just may be trying to help the GOP.
Democratic Party Must Stop The Creeping Racism That Exists In It
The Democratic Party, and in particular, the California Democratic Party, must stop the creeping racism that has contaminated the party. It comes out in small ways like how the press is handled: anyone who’s white gets “walk on” access to a stage or backstage, as happened at Moscone Center. Meanwhile, the few black press that’s there (I was the only one of two) are looked at with extra special scrutiny.
The habit was so bad, I called to a security guard, a black man, who let a white press guy just walk right by him and into the backstage area at the California Democratic Convention. He went and got him. But he said to me “I didn’t see him” – it was because, to the black man, a white man should be back there, but not someone black. A sad statement on the party.
Consider that has to be the way Aidan Cook wound up getting on stage at the MoveOn event. If he were a black guy, someone would have stopped him.
Oakland News Now Note: this post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest version of an experimental Zennie62Media mobile media video-blogging system network – part of a new approach to the production of media. The uploaded video is from a vlogger with the Zennie62 on YouTube Partner Channel, then uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and social media pages. The objective is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours. We are constantly working to improve the system network coding and also seek interested content and media technology partners.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- TOP 15 YouTube Mistakes Small YouTubers Make – Why Your Channel Isn’t Growing September 25, 2021
- Palo Alto woman accused of starting Fawn Fire allegedly had lighter in her pocket: DA September 25, 2021
- PG&E charged in Zogg Fire that killed 4 last year September 25, 2021
- The Road to 3-0, Dolphins’ Change at QB and More Storylines Heading Into Week 3 | Raiders | NFL September 25, 2021
- Shaquille O’Neal’s Credit Card was Declined at Walmart September 25, 2021
- NBA players flirting with officials September 25, 2021
- Little Italy – Standoff ends with man almost hitting pedestrians September 25, 2021
- Search for Brian Laundrie continues Saturday after false-alarm at the family house September 25, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Running Back Josh Jacobs And Richie Incognito Still Injured By Eric Pangilinan September 24, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders ESPN Named QB Derek Carr The Most Underappreciated In The NFL By Eric Pangilinan September 24, 2021
- Frank Somerville Of KTVU Suspended For Gabby Petito Social Media Comments He Told Blogger Richard Lieberman September 24, 2021
- Cam Jordan on Mac Jones, Belichick’s Offense | New Orleans Saints September 24, 2021
- Jameis Winston on Sean Payton & Bill Belichick | New Orleans Saints September 24, 2021
- Coach Gruden on Final Prep for Miami and Richie Incognito’s Progress | Las Vegas Raiders | NFL September 24, 2021
- Leyton CES 2022 Challenge September 24, 2021
- Are Oakland A’s Baseball Fans Voting NO to Dave Kaval and Organization by Derrick Soo September 24, 2021
- Jake Ellenbogen LA Rams Vlogger At Downtown Rams Interviewed By Zennie62Media’s Bill Carroll September 24, 2021
- Are Oakland Baseball Fans Voting NO to Dave Kaval and Organization by Derrick Soo September 24, 2021
- Deshaun Watson – 60 Percent Of The Tony Buzbee Lawsuits Look Fake – Here’s Why September 24, 2021
- When will the Dolphins make their big push for Deshaun Watson? | Pro Football Talk | NBC Sports September 24, 2021
- Bike Oakland & Alameda: Solstice Art ride (Oyster Bay, Airport, Bay Farm) September 24, 2021
- Deshaun Watson Remains Committed to Forcing His Way out of Houston | THE ODD COUPLE September 24, 2021
- Christian McCaffrey Injury Status – Panthers Matt Rhule Gives Injury Update After Win Over Texans September 24, 2021
- Oakland A’s Dave Stewart Wants To Own Coliseum Land, But Blasts Councilmember Kaplan On Twitter September 24, 2021
- Oakland Hit With Lawsuit for Failure to Clean Up Homeless Camps September 24, 2021
- Readout of Biden Administration Convening to Discuss and Address Semiconductor Supply Chain September 23, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Vs Dolphins Won’t Be Aired On Some Tv Market In California By Eric Pangilinan September 23, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Defense Is The Key To Victory In Week By Eric Pangilinan September 23, 2021
- RecallOakland.com Website For Stupid Idea Recalling Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf Months Before She’s Termed Out September 23, 2021
- Nintendo Reveals Cast For The Mario Movie in 2022. Yes This Is Real, By: Vinny Lospinuso September 23, 2021
- BREAKING: Arrest Warrant Issued for Brian Laundrie in Gabby Petito’s Death September 23, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Tom Flores To Receive Hall Of Fame Ring At Allegiant Stadium By Eric Pangilinan September 23, 2021
- Justin Fields First NFL Start Will Come Against The Browns | Pat McAfee Reacts September 23, 2021
- Coach Bradley, Coach Olson, Denzel Perryman and Kenyan Drake Presser – 9.23.21 | Las Vegas Raiders September 23, 2021
- Supermodel Linda Evangelista Has Been “Brutally Disfigured” by Procedure Done 5 Years Ago | PEOPLE September 23, 2021
- Author Jameis1of1 Talks About Jameis Winston And Gives Thoughts On Pats vs Saints Game September 23, 2021
- Kate Scott | Kate Scott Is Philadelphia’s First Female Sports Broadcaster – That’s No Accident – Here’s Why September 23, 2021
- Mom Gets Surprise Giant Gift Box From Rocket Mortgage Sent Via UPS September 23, 2021
- How U.C. Berkeley Beat Harvard And Yale To Become The Best College In America | Forbes September 23, 2021
- Judge Orders UC Berkeley To Freeze Enrollment After Neighborhood Group Sues September 23, 2021