Oakland News Now – A.P. Steadham the veteran reporter on NFL and College Football stops by Zennie62 to talk NFL Hall Of Fame, Terrell Owners missing it, and gives us an Alabama Crimson Tide Football and SEC Football update.
A.P. Steadham shared with Zennie62 fans what it was like to attend the 2018 NFL Hall Of Fame Ceremony Induction and the NFL Hall Of Fame Game pitting the Chicago Bears against the Baltimore Ravens. The last time Mr. Steadham attended the NFL Hall Of Fame was 2016. That year, A.P. was part of a large contingent of fans and sports writers who advocated for Alabama and Oakland Raiders Quarterback Ken Stabler to be admitted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
This time, his trip was less involved, and A.P. got the chance to see Louisville’s star QB, Lamar Jackson, play his first NFL game as a 2018 NFL First Round Draft Pick of the Baltimore Ravens.
A.P., who covers Alabama Football, pointed out that with Alabama Center Bradley Bozeman snapping to Louisville Lamar Jackson, there was the first Alabama Louisville center to QB connection, ever.
Steadham also weighed in on the Terrell Owens controversy, where the famed NFL wide receiver elected to skip the NFL Hall Of Fame ceremonies and produce his own at Tennessee Chattanoga, his alma mater.
“I thnk he made a mistake,” said A.P. “You know,” Earl Campbell (the record-setting running back they called “Tyler Rose”) is using a walker. Owens is going to get old, and he’s going to regret that he missed it.”
A.P. Aso talked about Alabama Football, mentioning that until the Crimson Tide gets their quarterback situation settled, it’s hard to say how well they will do.
And from the looks of things, Jalen Hurts comments in the media may have further distanced him from the starting job. “No one came up to me the whole spring, coaches included, no one asked me how I felt,” Hurts said according to AL.com. “No one asked me what was on my mind. No one asked me how I felt about the things that were going on. Nobody asked me what my future held. That’s that. So now it’s like when we try to handle the situation now, for me, it’s kind of late, it’s too late. The narrative has already been created.”
Oakland News Now Note: this post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest version of an experimental mobile media video-blogging system network that’s part of a new approach to the production of media. The uploaded video is from a vlogger with the Zennie62 onYouTube Partner Channel, then uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site. The objective is real-time on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours. We are constantly working to improve the system network coding and also seek interested content and media technology partners.
Related Posts (YARPP)
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- San Francisco Giants And Oakland as Both Winning
- ILWU Speak Out Against Oakland Athletics Howard Terminal But Praises Chase Center by Richard Haick
- Lights Go Out At Hawks State Farm Arena – Replay Of 2013 Super Bowl
- Hawks Trey Young 35-Foot 3-Pointer Vs 76ers Keeps Steph Curry Comparisons Alive
- Raiders Sign Former Chiefs Players By – Eric Pangilinan
- Philippines To Deploy Nurses Abroad By- Eric Pangilinan
- Who Is Caleb Scott ?Raiders Singed
- If Manny Pacquaio Beats Errol Spence Where Would Manny Rank
- AASEG And WNBA Press Conference Oakland At Everett And Jones BBQ By Vasu Vaddiparty
- WNBA Press Conference Oakland – By Vasu Vaddiparty
- Two SF Bay Area Women, VP Kamela Harris, Oakland Rep Barbara Lee, At Juneteenth Holiday Bill Signing
- For Beautiful Legs Build Strength And Balance Through Yoga
- Oakland Police Video Features Sgt Doria Neff Of The Mental Health Unit In Video Interview
- Governor Newsom visits small businesses in Oakland
- 3106 Magnolia St Oakland CA | Oakland Homes for Sale
- 2909 E 22nd St Oakland, CA 94601
- 5940-5942 Racine St Oakland CA | Oakland Homes for Sale
- ALLBLACK describes West Oakland & East Oakland politics “Its two different worlds” (Part 1)
- Juvenile Crime – Oakland’s Juvenile Squad | Free Documentary
- Bike Oakland & San Leandro: Goldenrod Trail at Lake Chabot