Oakland News Now – 45 Capra Way – Marina District – San Francisco Real Estate for Sale – video made by the YouTube channel in the video’s upper left hand corner.
Get more information at www.SterlingHomesRE.com
Presented by Sterling Homes
Listed by Anna Spathis & Dennis Stavropoulos
415.810.5291 | 415.595.1300
DRE #01416042 • #01830850
Elevated and timeless, featured in SF Cottages & Gardens, this distinguished residence was expanded to 5625 sq ft in 2015 by a family and redone by the renowned Sutro Architects, Lauren Nelson Design, mat slab foundation & structural by Holmes Group and built by Upscale Construction who took this turn-of-the-century home and created a blend of Parisian architecture & contemporary finishes that make up this masterpiece with light-filled floors, elegant details, 4 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms, elevator to all levels and views to Pacific Heights and the top of the Golden Gate Bridge. Sophisticated & inviting, the formal spaces flow w/a California ease into the casual spaces accommodating both high-style, indoor-outdoor entertaining and cozy family gatherings.
A custom-made chevron paneled front door and foyer with hand-chosen dark grey Pietra marble set an elevated and inviting tone for this home. A graceful stairway with hand-crafted newel posts is a marvel of modern stairwork w/delicate details that takes one to the main level where custom crown moldings & warm oakwood floors laid in a chevron pattern are reflections of the elegance & details found throughout this extraordinary home.
The main level of the home has a dynamic floor plan primed for both formal & informal living. Sophisticated yet intimate, voluminous, yet cozy, the formal living & dining rooms articulate an understated elegance showcasing a polished, dark grey, Pietra marble fireplace, tall sophisticated Bonelli windows & inlaid paneled woodwork w/custom cabinetry.
The patio w/sliding glass doors is a seamless extension to the south facing great room which allows for indoor-outdoor entertaining. The show-stopping chef’s kitchen is centered around a rectangular waterfall island w/counter seating for informal eating. Integrated appliances are set flush against matching custom cabinetry, designed as both art & function. It showcases Calcutta Oro marble countertops, ample cabinet space w/walk-in pantry, appliance storage w/power, Subzero refrigerator, wine fridge, Wolfe cooktop, both conventional & steam ovens, 2 dishwashers, & cocktail/coffee station that serves both main kitchen & dining room.
The bedroom level has 3 bd & 3 ba (2 en-suite) & laundry room. The primary suite captures southern views to Pacific Heights & Russian Hill through oversized windows. The primary bathroom is outfitted w/Waterworks fixtures, a deep soaking tub, a shower for 2, & large walk-in closet. 2 additional bedrooms, one en suite, complete this level.
The top level features the “Royal Suite” where one can drift away & enjoy the pleasures of the deep soaking Victoria + Albert clawfoot tub or lounge & let views of Pacific Heights & Russian Hill from the large deck inspire endearing memories of vacations. Its large luxurious bath is finished w/custom tiles sourced originally from Denmark, dual vanities & a separate shower.
To the north is home office w/a large deck & peek-a-boo views of GG Bridge. Custom built-in desks, bookshelves & center island workstation for creative projects & crafts covered w/pietra gray marble island finish this room.
Next to the elevator, a closet houses stairs that lead to roof & offers the future option to build a deck w/spectacular views of the Bay, Alcatraz, GG Bridge, Presidio, SF Skyline.
The garden level is an indoor hideaway of flexible space offering a wealth of entertainment options for everyone. It features an independent multipurpose or media room, which could serve as additional bedroom/au-pair suite, a full bath, a wet bar w/dishwasher & refrigerator, mirrored work-out room w/glass sliding doors for privacy, an elevator serving all levels, wine room w/built-in metal racking ~800 bottle capacity, and A/V closet w/Savant home automation.
The beautifully landscaped garden designed by Megan Van Linda Design is a peaceful secret garden oasis featuring verdant green lawn, built-in fireplace, outdoor speakers, a fairy hut/outdoor playroom space for children & a custom-designed mid-century modern chicken coop which was home to 4 chickens, providing a taste of country living.
Set in a prime Marina location close to Chestnut St, Crissy Field & proximity to Marin, Wine country. This residence w/well-proportioned façade, a nod in its design to the traditional Marina architecture, is unassuming of what lies behind this meticulously finished home w/Parisian sensibility & views from upper levels to Pacific Heights & top of the Golden Gate Bridge.
Some photos posted are from a previously featured article in SF Cottages & Gardens & were provided by sellers. Article photos represent the property as found prior to staging & listing.
Photography by Jacob Elliot & Aubrie Pick
Note from Zennie62Media and OaklandNewsNow.com : this video-blog post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest updated version of an experimental Zennie62Media , Inc. mobile media video-blogging system network that was launched June 2018. This is a major part of Zennie62Media , Inc.’s new and innovative approach to the production of news media. What we call “The Third Wave of Media”. The uploaded video is from a YouTube channel. When the video is “liked” by Zennie62 YouTube, then it is automatically uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-created and owned social media pages. The overall objective here, on top of our is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours – is the use of the existing YouTube social graph on any subject in the World. Now, news is reported with a smartphone and also by promoting current content on YouTube: no heavy and expensive cameras or even a laptop are necessary, or having a camera crew to shoot what is already on YouTube. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media content news production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and seeks interested content and media technology partners.
You may also like
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Howard Terminal Alameda County Board Of Supervisors TIF Tax Rev Sharing Meeting October 25, 2021
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs Denver Nuggets – Full Game Highlights | October 25, 2021 | 2021-22 NBA Season October 25, 2021
- Sinkhole swallows truck after storm in Daly City October 25, 2021
- Lance McCullers Reacts to Being Out for World Series & Details Confidence For Spring Training Return October 25, 2021
- American Express CEO on outlook for crypto and digital currencies October 25, 2021
- American Express CEO: ‘There is a war for talent’ October 25, 2021
- New Report Investigates Manchin’s Coal Ties As He Haggles Over Build Back Better October 25, 2021
- Bianca Belair is coming for Becky Lynch and the Raw Women’s Title: Raw, Oct. 25, 2021 October 25, 2021
- Doudrop vs. Queen Zelina: Raw, Oct. 25, 2021 October 25, 2021
- Former GE CEO Jeff Immelt: In a crisis, leaders have to hold ‘two truths’ October 25, 2021
- Queen Zelina makes her first royal proclamation: Raw, Oct. 25, 2021 October 25, 2021
- Facundo Campazzo & Ricky Rubio Get Into a Scuffle – HEATED MOMENT 🔥 October 25, 2021
- “Facebook papers” suggest platform did little to stop spread of misinformation October 25, 2021
- Amnesty International Shouldn’t Worry About Operating in Hong Kong: Carrie Lam October 25, 2021
- American Express CEO: Small businesses ‘are the lifeline of our economy’ October 25, 2021
- American Express CEO on attracting Millennials and GenZ cardholders October 25, 2021
- The Street Profits vs. The Dirty Dawgs vs. Alpha Academy – Triple Threat Match: Raw, Oct. 25, 2021 October 25, 2021
- Rollins, Mysterio, Bálor and Owens step to Big E: Raw, Oct. 25, 2021 October 25, 2021
- American Express CEO Stephen Squeri joins Yahoo Finance’s All Markets Summit 2021 October 25, 2021
- World Series: Bet on the Houston Astros and Game 1 Preview October 25, 2021
- Rep. Cori Bush: House Members Allegedly Linked To Jan. 6 ‘Need To Be Investigated’ October 25, 2021
- Seattle Seahawks vs. New Orleans Saints Highlights HD | NFL Week 7 – October 25, 2021 October 25, 2021
- Brandon Ingram POSTERIZES Anthony Edwards October 25, 2021
- Bakkt CEO on the interconnection between crypto and the traditional financial system October 25, 2021
- Brooklyn Nets Highlights vs. Washington Wizards | 10/25/21 October 25, 2021
- Tom Brady Joins the Manning Bros! October 25, 2021
- Kevin Durant Highlights | 25 Points vs. Washington Wizards October 25, 2021
- Jummy Butler EPIC 36 PTS Full Highlights vs Magic 🔥 October 25, 2021
- Investing in crypto ETFs with Morningstar’s Amy Arnott October 25, 2021
- PELICANS at TIMBERWOLVES | FULL GAME HIGHLIGHTS | October 25, 2021 October 25, 2021
- Free NBA Parlay For Today 10/26/21 NBA Pick & Prediction NBA Betting October 25, 2021
- New York Knicks vs Philadelphia 76ers 10/26/21 Free NBA Pick and Prediction NBA Betting Tips October 25, 2021
- Crypto ‘can be’ part of a diversified portofolio: Morningstar’s Amy Arnott October 25, 2021
- Cryptocurrency panel discusses innovation and investment opportunities October 25, 2021
- New Orleans Pelicans vs Minnesota Timberwolves – Full Game Highlights | October 23, 2021 NBA Season October 25, 2021
- Orlando Magic vs Miami Heat – Full Game Highlights | October 25, 2021 | 2021-22 NBA Season October 25, 2021
- Dallas Mavericks vs Houston Rockets 10/26/21 Free NBA Pick and Prediction NBA Betting Tips October 25, 2021
- Bobby Wagner with the Fist of Fear! October 25, 2021
- New Orleans Saints vs Seattle Seahawks Highlights 2nd Quarter | NFL Season 2021 October 25, 2021
- Cavaliers vs. Nuggets 10/25/21 FREE NBA Picks and Predictions on NBA Betting Tips for Today October 25, 2021