Atlanta – All of these wanna be football media types still in college are flooding Twitter with the garbage idea that the man who was LSU’s offensive coordinator in 2019, and then passing game coordinator before that in 2018. Note, in each of these, he was one and then done, and then up to the next level. At LSU, he got the combination of talent, and good plays, to direct Joe Burrow and the LSU Tigers Offense to the National Championship. So, what did that get him after just one year? The NFL job of Carolina Panthers Offensive Coordinator.
What did Joe Brady’s Offense rank? 21st. So, how the hell does a 21st ranked offense in the first year get Joe Brady a damn head coaching job interview? I’ve studied what Brady did at the NFL level – there was nothing innovative about it. One might scream about shallow cross, but Bill Walsh is the king of the pattern, and its variations – none of which I’ve seen Brady use.
I can point out a number of ways where Brady’s Offense is terribly designed – one major issue being a total ignorance of time and motion. The other being a completely bone-headed non-use of pre-shifting. Brady has a lot to learn, but the overall stupidity that reins in society, today, says he gets a pass and moves up because he wears glasses.
Look, here’s the fact: Joe Brady could have a lot of ideas in the NFL, but if he were black, it would get him nothing but head coaches using his schemes and then claiming them as their own. Being white gets him all of these praises that really should go to some one like Chiefs Offensive Coordinator Eric Bieniemy. But, Eric Bieniemy’s talent is hidden behind the racism that makes people stupid. Racism is a mental illness. We need to find a cure for it.
This garbage has to stop. Now.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Rotary Club of Oakland Civic Thursday Meeting September 16, 2021 September 17, 2021
- Oakland Roots to Become Climate Positive by 2022 in Partnership with East Bay Community Energy September 17, 2021
- Amtrak San Joaquin #716 train at Oakland Jack London Square Oakland California September 17, 2021
- Can Homeowners In The U.S. Afford Climate Change? September 17, 2021
- Massive Flash Floods in Washington DC 9/16/2021 September 17, 2021
- Live View of Inspiration4 Dragon Tracker | Cupola View September 17, 2021
- FBI, Bay Area Law Enforcement Take Down Leaders of Infamous Crime Organization September 17, 2021
- Cadillac Sedan Deville on 22″ Gold Zeniths & Vogues from Oakland, Ca EP131 September 17, 2021
- A’s vs. Royals Game Highlights (9/16/21) | MLB Highlights September 17, 2021
- Large Scale Electrical System Installation: Oakland International Airport September 17, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Will Clelin Ferrell Get To Start In Week Two Vs The Steelers ? By Eric Pangilinan September 16, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders: Gus Bradley – Greg Olson Discuss Injuries and Steelers By Joseph Armendariz September 16, 2021
- Amy Trask CBS | Amy Trask Interview – Fmr Oakland Now Las Vegas Raiders On Zennie62 YouTube Live September 16, 2021
- Amy Trask, Former Raiders CEO, CBS Sports Analyst, Interview On Zennie62 Live September 16, 2021
- The Oakland Roots Defeat Tacoma Defiance 3-1 September 16, 2021
- Oakland Schools News: OUSD Celebrates Latino Heritage Month September 16, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Ice Cube & Too Short At Allegiant Stadium Halftime Show For MNF Ravens At Raiders September 16, 2021
- Here’s How to Increase Your EIDL Funding September 16, 2021
- Gabby Petito Case: Family of Missing YouTuber Claims Fiancé Is ‘Refusing’ to Help Find Her September 16, 2021
- Yom Kippur 2021 – Jordan Matthew Ward Vlog September 16, 2021
- New York Jews Prepare For Yom Kippur September 16, 2021
- The Holiest Day in Israel – Yom Kippur September 16, 2021
- Pathways to Entrepreneurship: A Fireside Chat with Jennifer Lopez and SBA Administrator Isabel Guzman September 16, 2021
- National Small Week Virtual Summit: Daymond John Of Shark Tank On ABC September 16, 2021
- National Small Business Week: Tarik Brooks of Combs Enterprises September 16, 2021