CES Las Vegas 2020 press release to Zennie62Media says “Meet the Winners & their Ground-Breaking Products Jan. 9 at 4:30pm.”
Las Vegas, NV – Living in Digital Times, the producers of lifestyle technology events at CES Las Vegas in partnership with CTA, and Children’s Technology Review are pleased to announce the winners of the 2020 Kids at Play interactive Awards. More than 500 children’s technology products were evaluated and reviewed for the 12th Annual CES Las Vegas KAPi (Kids at Play Interactive) awards and only a select few were recognized as the most innovative games, software, devices and apps for educating and entertaining today’s tech fluid children.
The KAPi Award ceremony will take place at CES Las Vegas 2020 in Las Vegas on Thursday, January 9, at 4:30p.m. at the Venetian Hotel, Level 4, Lando Room 4302.
Congratulations to the 2020 winners:
Best Overall Technology Toy: Hasbro’s Star Wars Lightsaber Academy Interactive Battle Lightsaber
Best App: LEGO®’s LEGO® DUPLO® WORLD
Best STEM/STEAM Product: Learning Resources’ Coding Critters™
Best Creative Experience: BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment’s tori™ Explorer Pack
Noteworthy School Product: FableVision Studios’ Keenville
Pioneer Team: ELENCO®
Legend: David Small and Paul Rago’s Shoot the Moon
Best Robotics: Educational Insights’ Artie 3000™ The Coding Robot
Judge’s Choice: Nintendo’s Ring Fit Adventure
Best Use of Emerging Technology: Virsix’s St. Noire
For the past twelve years, the Kapi awards have identified children’s technology products that raise the bar for innovation and excellence during a 12-month review time. Presenting awards to some of the most deserving people, companies and products in the kids’ tech industry, organizers Robin Raskin, Warren Buckleitner, and Tonda Bunge Sellers coordinate annual events that provide face to face forums for decision makers to touch base on which products, people, and companies should be honored for raising the bar of excellence for innovation for kid’s tech.
The CES Las Vegas 2020 Awards were evaluated by an independent jury of industry and editorial experts under the direction of Warren Buckleitner, Editor of Children’s Technology Review, who looked for products that raised the bar for innovation and design excellence. Meet the winning companies and be amazed by their presentations on Thursday, January 9 at 4:30pm at Kids and Family Stage at the Venetian.
Living in Digital Times, Kids At Play Interactive Awards (KAPi), and Children’s Technology Review would like to thank their prestigious team of sponsors and media partners: B8ta, Creativity, Inc., TechUp and Romper.
To learn more, visit Kids at Play Awards at https://kapiawards.com/.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Willie McGinest And Andrew Siciliano Need To Work On NFL Network Chemistry
- Olympics Baseball One time MLB vets lift Dominican Republic over Mexico
- Olympics Baseball One time MLB vets lift Dominican Republic over Mexico 1 0
- Great Britain W vs Australia W live – Olympic Games Women Soccer live – Great Britain W x Australia
- U S Women’s Soccer Team Trudges Into Tokyo Olympics Knockout Round
- How Black Organizers Got Police Out of Oakland Schools
- VWS Zoom Chat🐦Dr.Alex Herman Of The Oakland Zoo On Treating Lead-Poisoned Condors 2021-07-29
- Oakland Fruitvale Ambassadors continue to educate community about vaccine
- Bike Oakland: the old commute route, Foothill from 55th Ave to 20th & Broadway and back
- USA’s Rai Benjamin cruises to 400m hurdles first-round heat victory | Tokyo Olympics | NBC Sports
- Tokyo Olympics 2020: PV Sindhu Storms Into Semi-Finals; Assures Medal In Olympics | Breaking News
- CES 2022 Consumer Technology Association New NFT And Digital Assets Program
- Jameis Winston THROWING BOMBS at New Orleans Saints Practice
- East Oakland Video Shows Worst Neighborhoods
- COVID-19 Rates Back To February 2021 Levels Due To Unvaccinated Umasked Americans
- Barbara Boxer Assault Update: Car Spotted In Downtown Oakland Police Tracked To San Francisco
- Oakland Gang Wars – The Story Of Craig Williams ( The Fall Of Case Gang Indictment )
- Cathy Hughes School of Communications Naming Ceremony
- Las Vegas Raiders: As I First Reported 3 RB’s Are Out 2 RB’s Added To Roster By Joseph Armendariz
- US Testing its New Gigantic $13 Billion Aircraft Carrier