ONN – 392 11th St Co-Living Bedroom For $1,150 In Downtown Oakland
This post for a Downtown Oakland room for $1,150 per month was on Facebook. The description reads as follows:
Furnished room available in a fully renovated co-living building right in the heart of Downtown Oakland. This fresh new housing concept is detailed towards creating a fun and inclusive community! If you are tired of having roommates, new to town, or just want a convenient and affordable place to live- look no further. 392 11th St. has everything you need to stay, work, and play!
How it works: *Each resident rents a fully furnished room. *This room does not have a private bathroom, however, there are multiple bathrooms on every floor for all residents to use. *There are 5 shared kitchens and 5 shared living areas that can be accessed by all residents in the building. Each floor has a unique theme, so whether you want to lose yourself in a good book in the reading room, perfect your poker face in the game room, host a dinner party in the cook’s quarters, relax and catch a flick in the lazy lounge, or root your team on to victory in the sports parlour- we’ve got you covered! *
Residents will be able to enjoy a variety of amenities in the huge open concept 5,000 sq. foot basement including: *Coin-op laundry *Bike storage *Lounge area *Theater w/projector screen *Co-working space …and more! This unit comes furnished with modern bed frame, mattress, nightstand, and lamp. Location, location! A 99 Walk Score and 89 Transit Score means no car necessary to run errands or commute to work. Walk to BART in 2 minutes and Lake Merritt in 11 minutes.
Sip espresso at Fig & Poe- the brand new coffee shop on the 1st floor- or make reservations for delicious California fare downstairs at the restaurant (coming soon!). Leases start at 6 months in length. Utilities are a flat $95 per month. If you value diversity, community, convenience, and meeting new people- this may be the living situation for you. Check out a virtual tour of the room: https://ift.tt/2YIzPSv Check out a virtual tour of a shared kitchen and lounge space: https://ift.tt/35e8f1O Contact us now for more information and to schedule a private tour! *More room styles available, contact us to inquire. By Kris Quan who’s Facebook page is called Primeboxerbriefs.
Good luck and stay tuned.
Note from Oakland News Now Technical: this video-blog post shows the full and live operation of the latest updated version of an experimental Zennie62Media mobile media video-blogging system network that was launched June 2018. The main system is a major part of Zennie62Media’s new and innovative approach to the production of news media. There, an uploaded video is from a vlogger with the Zennie62 on YouTube Partner Channel, then uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-owned social media pages. This part allows rapid conversion of YouTube videos from any source channel (with permission and from Zennie62 on YouTube) to Oakland News Now blog posts. The overall objective is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours. Now, news is reported with a smartphone: no heavy and expensive cameras or even a laptop are necessary. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and seeks interested content and media technology partners.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Soul Beat TV Oakland Commercials Vol 4 Gingerbread House, McCoys BBQ, Foothill Sq, Ramm’s, Art’s Crab Shak
- Waheed & The Resistance live 1993 @ Soul Beat Day #OaklandHipHop
- Soulbeat’s Chuck Johnson On Growing Up In Oakland, Friend’s Accidental Death, And Being On Soulbeat
- Fat Joe ’93 on HipHopSlam TV – live broadcast on Soul Beat Oakland 9/18/93
- Philippines Big Monsoon Strikes The City Of Manila,By Eric Pangilinan
- Naomi Osaka Beats Zheng Saisai In Straight Sets At Tokyo Olympics – Top Favorite With Barty Upset
- Las Vegas Raiders: Could Raiders Future Be In Jeopardy By Forfeiting Games? By Joseph Armendariz .
- Visit Oakland Fun FAM (February 2020)
- Anniversary Celebration
- Sara Sorribes Tormo Upsets Ashleigh Barty Wimbledon Champ At 2020 Tokyo Olympics
- MLB Toronto Blue Jays Vs Oakland Athletics game 29
- H. Rap Brown, Stokely Carmichael rally in Oakland Auditorium (1968)
- Boxing Team Philippines Hope To Win Gold At The Olympics By Eric Pangilinan
- Las Vegas Raiders This Year Training Camp Will Be Very Important For Gus Bradley,By Eric Pangilinan
- Howard Terminal Ballpark: Tell Mayor Schaaf TIF’s Better Than Impact Fees For Affordable Housing
- The Walking Dead: World Beyond | Comic-Con@Home 2021
- Sunday, January 10, 2021 Worship – Pastor Jacqueline Thompson
- Upcoming Events at Allen Temple Baptist Church Oakland for the week of 7/25/21
- The Making Of and Story Behind the Bucs Super Bowl LV Championship Ring
- Oakland Police Missing Person Xian Zhou 85 Years Old Last Seen In Chinatown