Jason Harrow, Equal Citizens Exec Dir, Chief Counsel, On Supreme Court’s Trump Rejection
From YouTube Channel: December 8, 2020 at 08:45PM
ONN – Jason Harrow, Equal Citizens Exec Dir, Chief Counsel, On Supreme Court’s Trump Rejection
Zennie62Media present’s Zennie Abraham’s livestream interview with Jason Harrow, at 9:15 PM EST, Tuesday, December 8th, 2020.
Today the United States Supreme Court rejected a bid by a Republican member of Congress and other GOP activists to overturn President-elect Joe Biden’s win in Pennsylvania. Jason Harrow, chief counsel and executive director of Equal Citizens, released the following arguing the legal challenges ultimately sought to overturn legally cast votes.
“Trump’s and his Republican supporters’ legal strategy all along has been tantamount to having the legally cast votes of the people of Pennsylvania thrown out, and the United States Supreme Court rejected that strategy today.
“This attempt by a Republican member of Congress and GOP activists today to overturn the popular vote in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania failed with the U.S. Supreme Court because there is no evidence of fraud.
“The cold hard truth is Joe Biden will be sworn in as the 46th President of the United States because he overwhelmingly won Pennsylvania’s 20 electoral votes – which put him over the top.”
Harrow recently penned a guest editorial in The Philadelphia Inquirer arguing that any attempt to overturn the popular vote in the state would overturn “we the people.”
Harrow writes in The Philadelphia Inquirer op-ed:
Trump’s campaign to overturn the popular vote would have Pennsylvania reach the opposite conclusion and instead not “We the People rule,” but we the politicians, or even we the (mostly unknown) members of the electoral college.
Nothing could be more offensive to our constitutional tradition.
Under the Constitution, the state legislature got to pick how electors are chosen, and it chose to hold an election by popular vote, as every other state has done for over a century. Once that choice was made, as the Supreme Court recognized, it is not for anyone to interfere with that choice – not the state legislatures, and certainly not the electors. To attempt to undermine the will of the people by manipulating the appointment of electors or how they vote would be to subvert the text and intent of our founding document. It can’t happen in our constitutional system.
Post based on press release by Equal Citizens to Zennie62Media.
Note from Zennie62Media and Oakland News Now: this video-blog post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest updated version of an experimental Zennie62Media , Inc. mobile media video-blogging system network that was launched June 2018. This is a major part of Zennie62Media , Inc.’s new and innovative approach to the production of news media. What we call “The Third Wave of Media”. The uploaded video is from a YouTube channel. When the video is “liked” by Zennie62 YouTube, then it is automatically uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-created and owned social media pages. The overall objective here, on top of our is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours – is the use of the existing YouTube social graph on any subject in the World. Now, news is reported with a smartphone and also by promoting current content on YouTube: no heavy and expensive cameras or even a laptop are necessary, or having a camera crew to shoot what is already on YouTube. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media content news production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and seeks interested content and media technology partners.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Oakland Aviation Museum in Oakland California. A complete walkthrough in 4k.
- Oakland International Airport Eyes Expansion As Travel Begins Returns To Pre-Pandemic Levels
- LAX and OAK Walking Tour | Oakland Airport & Los Angeles Airport
- Alice Kim’s Entertaining Vlog On Oakland, Travel, Eating In Our Town, And UC Berkeley
- Man Makes Dashcam Video Of Drive Home From Oakland Airport
- Jameis Winston Day 3 Post Practice Interview | B & G Breakdown
- Coach Gruden, Jacobs, Waller and Leatherwood Presser – 7.31.21 | Las Vegas Raiders
- Lenny Williams Interview + Tower of Power & Oakland Music History, Soul Beat TV Oakland, CA.
- Healthy Protein Smoothies Blended Jetpacks And Sixstar. Protena Saludable. Lake Merritt Oakland
- Keep Oakland Schools Segregated? Part 2 Webinar
- Los Angeles Angels vs Oakland Athletics Highlights July 30, 2021 – MLB Highlights | MLB Season 2021
- Hall Of Fame: Troy Polamalu Discussion Understanding His Desire To Attend By Joseph Armendariz
- NFL News: Former Steeler Troy Polamalu Test Positive He Wants To Attend HOF By Joseph Armendariz
- Las Vegas Raiders: Mark Davis Sends Message To Raider Nation – Get The Vaccine By Joseph Armendariz
- Sunisa Lee Gold Medal In 2021 Olympics Celebrated By Oakland’s Sheng Thao Fellow Hmong American
- Boxing Manny Pacquaio Protege Marical Close To Winning Gold At The Olympics,By Eric Pangilinan
- Las Vegas Raiders LA Dodger Maxx Scherzer Is A Die Hard Raider Fan,By Eric Pangilinan
- Las Vegas Raider Scouting Team Keeping Eye On Top CB Prospect Kiir Elam, By Eric Pangilinan
- Philippines The US Is Sending Million Doses Of Moderna Vaccine To The Philippines,By Eric Pangilinan
- Las Vegas Raider Solomon Thomas Shows Support For Simone Biles,By Eric Pangilinan