Las Vegas – CES Las Vegas 2020 has Kids@Play and FamilyTech Summit at CES 2020.
With the holiday season here, the latest toys and kid-friendly gadgets are certain to be at the forefront of many families minds. What leading tech devices are the best for your family and youngsters? This January, the experts will gather together in one place to look at the modern family’s adoption of technology for learning and playing during the iconic Kids@Play and FamilyTech Summit at CES 2020 on January 9, 2020 and during the exhibit marketplace January 7-10, 2020 at the Sands Expo and Venetian Resort Ballroom in Las Vegas. (This is Zennie62Media.net‘s 10th year at CES Las Vegas.)
Produced by Living in Digital Times (LIDT), a series of conferences and events presented in partnership with CES Las Vegas, Kids@Play and FamilyTech Summit will once again showcase the top trends and thought leaders. Discussions include the impact of a connected life of entertainment and educational play, IoT, meeting kids where they are and protecting them, STEM/STEAM Educational Play, digital wellness, the future of play, where emerging technology lends a hand to family life, and much more. With a full day of industry lead sessions, nearly 50 speakers, curated networking opportunities, and 4-days of 20,000 sq. feet of space dedicated to the leading family and kids’ tech products, advancements, and displays, the 2020 Kids@Play and FamilyTech Summit is certain to be the most captivating year yet.
“Today, we see kids learn and play with tech-enabled toys and devices fluidly. Parents have cut the cords for entertainment and taken storytelling and experience to a new level with the aid of tech, financial literacy is mobile first, Alexa and Google Assistants are a new member of the family who help with homework, and getting the family prepared for their day,” shared Tonda Bunge Sellers, Kids@Play and FamilyTech Summit Producer and mom of two digital natives. “I’m always seeking ways to get back family time, and tech these days seems to be the tool that helps the most. This year, we are deeply examining the trends in technology on family life, play and learning, personal data, security and privacy, and finding balance for the modern family with their relationship to tech.”
Kids@Play and FamilyTech Has Many Speakers And Panelists At CES Las Vegas 2020
The Kids@Play and FamilyTech team are welcoming many speakers and panelists to CES Las Vegas 2020 who are key players in formulating the industry’s tremendous strides in toys and family-focused technology. Peter Jenkinson, TechUp, and Kimberly Mosely, American Specialty Toy Retailing Association, will explore what shopping looks like; and Start Up, created by b8ta and Tru Kids Brands, will share what Toys R Us looks like with a 21st century makeover and a surprise guest is confirmed to discuss the influencer market during the Summit, during a dive into the TechFluid Generation. Yvonne Lo of Buddy Phones; Giulia Carla Giovanelli, Hamelin Brands; and Michelle Meyers, Minelab, will discuss how companies are melding high tech with rich sensory experiences during “Firing on Sensors”. The Toy Association and ProdigyWorks will release new research on the future of STEAM/STEM, and Xplora will takes us on a journey of the latest wearable tech for the family.
Leena Elias, VP of Product Delivery and Digital Wellness Advocate at Avast, will help attendees understand how to protect families on any device anywhere during “Digital Wellness for the Family”. Sean Herman, Kinzoo will introduce a new way for families to connect. Speakers Jerome Dureau, BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment, and Vivek Goyal, PlayShifu, will lead a discussion on how mixed reality is providing agency and opportunity for kids and families to interact with each other and brands they love, in new and creative ways. The session is titled “Mixing up Realities: XR, AR, and VR” and will be moderated by lead writer for GamesBeat: Dean Tekeashi.
Kicking-off FamilyTech Summit at CES Las Vegas is the “Best of BabyTech” where attendees can dive into the huge market of technology that is utilized and created to help expectant families and young parents stay informed and analyze their progress. Later in the day, hear perspectives from industry leaders on the latest connected play landscape and how the untapped potential of emerging technologies, experimentation and collaboration are pioneering the future of play. Led by Collabsco / TechUp founder and award-winning Valerie Vacante, “The Future of Play, Gaming and Immersive Entertainment” session will explore how technology is finally catching up with our imaginations and creative ambitions.
Presented by Living in Digital Times, FamilyTech Summit is a 1-day conference and the Family and Kids Tech marketplace is a 4-day exhibit at CES Las Vegas. Registration for the conference sessions is now open. For more information and the full 2020 Agenda for FamilyTech Summit visit kidsandfamilytech.com
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Cowboys vs Steelers – 2021 NFL Hall Of Fame Game NFL Draft Picks To Watch
- USS Hornet Car Show 2021, Alameda Ca, Lowriders, Bombitas, HD
- USS Hornet Car Show 2021, Alameda Ca, Lowriders, Bay Bombs CC 1941 Chevy RagTop
- Game Highlights: Oakland Roots SC vs. Phoenix Rising FC
- 4395 Piedmont Avenue Unit 307 Oakland, CA | ColdwellBankerHomes.com
- American Katie Nageotte goes from near-disaster to POLE VAULT GOLD | Tokyo Olympics | NBC Sports
- Las Vegas Raiders All Pro Linebacker K J Wright Visit The Raiders By Eric Pangilinan
- Kevin Durant Block Of Australian Olympics Basketball Player Layup Is Best Seen Freeze Frame
- ||The ACE Kids|| Visiting Oakland Zoo! PART 1
- Las Vegas Raiders Derek Carr Bryan Edwards Press Conference By Eric Pangilinan
- Las Vegas Raiders Jon Gruden Says Receiver Bryan Edwards Is Dynamic By Eric Pangilinan
- Are San Francisco’s ‘Tiny Homes’ the future of city housing? | ITV News
- San Francisco Cable Cars Are BACK – Lombard Street / Fishermans Wharf / Pier 39 / Boudin & Much MORE
- San Francisco Giants vs Arizona Diamondbacks Highlights August 4, 2021 – MLB Highlights | MLB 2021
- San Francisco Bay Area Reinstates Mask Order as Virus Surges
- What $3,488 Will Get You In San Francisco | Sweet Digs | Refinery29
- Mike McDaniel: Trey Lance Has a ‘Confident Swag’ | 49ers
- Plus Driverless Level 4 Truck on Highway Demo
- Covid Experts Send Message To Floridians Amid DeSantis Disinformation
- Worse Than Delta? Health Experts Worry About Future Variants