ONN – Las Vegas Stadium News: Oakland Raiders Get Desert Ford Dealers As Founding Partner Sponsor, Still Short Of Mark Of 12 Needed
Las Vegas – Desert Ford Dealers joins Allegiant Airlines, Caesars Entertainment, Twitch, Cox Communications, Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling, San Manuel Casino, Credit One Bank, and America First Credit Union as Founding Partner Sponsors at Las Vegas Stadium.
Still, that only adds up to nine Founding Partner Sponsors, whereas at least 12 were expected, thus the Raiders new Las Vegas home is short three.
As a note, with the stadium said to open on July 31, 2020, these sponsors should have been gained by July of 2019. But the words among those closer to the deals in Las Vegas is that the Raiders are and have been asking for too much money. For example, the original ask for naming rights was $30 million over 20 years, or $600 million. That written, the reported $400 million from Allegiant Airlines, or $20 million annually over 20 years, is still one of the largest naming rights deals in history, and was the largest in the United States until the SoFi Stadium deal was announced for the L.A. Rams new stadium.
The full list of Las Vegas Stadium sponsors includes Levy Restaurants, Pittsburgh Paints, and the recently signed Bank of Nevada. According to Vital Vegas, the famed Las Vegas-based blog, the Raiders are expected to announce a deal with M Resorts this week.
Note from Oakland News Now Technical: this video-blog post shows the full and live operation of the latest updated version of an experimental Zennie62Media mobile media video-blogging system network that was launched June 2018. This is a major part of Zennie62Media’s new and innovative approach to the production of news media. The uploaded video is from a vlogger with the Zennie62 on YouTube Partner Channel, then uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-owned social media pages. The overall objective is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours. Now, news is reported with a smartphone: no heavy and expensive cameras or even a laptop are necessary. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and seeks interested content and media technology partners.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Cowboys vs Steelers – 2021 NFL Hall Of Fame Game NFL Draft Picks To Watch
- USS Hornet Car Show 2021, Alameda Ca, Lowriders, Bombitas, HD
- USS Hornet Car Show 2021, Alameda Ca, Lowriders, Bay Bombs CC 1941 Chevy RagTop
- Game Highlights: Oakland Roots SC vs. Phoenix Rising FC
- 4395 Piedmont Avenue Unit 307 Oakland, CA | ColdwellBankerHomes.com
- American Katie Nageotte goes from near-disaster to POLE VAULT GOLD | Tokyo Olympics | NBC Sports
- Las Vegas Raiders All Pro Linebacker K J Wright Visit The Raiders By Eric Pangilinan
- Kevin Durant Block Of Australian Olympics Basketball Player Layup Is Best Seen Freeze Frame
- ||The ACE Kids|| Visiting Oakland Zoo! PART 1
- Las Vegas Raiders Derek Carr Bryan Edwards Press Conference By Eric Pangilinan
- Las Vegas Raiders Jon Gruden Says Receiver Bryan Edwards Is Dynamic By Eric Pangilinan
- Are San Francisco’s ‘Tiny Homes’ the future of city housing? | ITV News
- San Francisco Cable Cars Are BACK – Lombard Street / Fishermans Wharf / Pier 39 / Boudin & Much MORE
- San Francisco Giants vs Arizona Diamondbacks Highlights August 4, 2021 – MLB Highlights | MLB 2021
- San Francisco Bay Area Reinstates Mask Order as Virus Surges
- What $3,488 Will Get You In San Francisco | Sweet Digs | Refinery29
- Mike McDaniel: Trey Lance Has a ‘Confident Swag’ | 49ers
- Plus Driverless Level 4 Truck on Highway Demo
- Covid Experts Send Message To Floridians Amid DeSantis Disinformation
- Worse Than Delta? Health Experts Worry About Future Variants