SUNNYVALE, Ca. – Matterport, Inc. (Nasdaq: MTTR), the leading spatial data company driving the digital transformation of the built world, today announced the expanded availability of its industry-leading Matterport Pro2 3D Camera on six Amazon marketplaces. In addition to the US and Canada, the Pro2 is now available in the United Kingdom, Spain, Italy, and France. By expanding across Europe, Matterport provides greater access for its customers to purchase the company’s industry-leading 3D capture technology so that they can realize the benefits of the Matterport spatial data platform and the power of digital twins.
“Making the Pro2 camera available on Amazon in more countries puts Matterport front and center where millions of shopping journeys begin for consumers and professionals,” said Jay Remley, Chief Revenue Officer at Matterport. “Amazon’s ubiquitous 1-Click ordering and Amazon Prime bring industry leading convenience and customer service to Pro2 shoppers, paving the way for new customers to get started with Matterport easier than ever before,” he added.
By leveraging Amazon’s reach and fulfillment capabilities, Matterport will be able to offer fast shipping and easy returns for Matterport Pro 2 camera, accessory bundles, and more. Additionally, customers can continue to purchase the Pro2 camera directly on the company’s website at https://buy.matterport.com/, through Matterport’s specialized online retail partners, and from our 36 value-added resellers around the world.
The Matterport Pro2 camera lets anyone create an immersive digital twin of any space, of any size and complexity in the built world – from homes to high-rises to hotels and historic landmarks around the world. The only camera of its kind, the Pro2 captures both 3D data points and 4K HDR image quality to deliver exceptional dimensional accuracy in a stunning, life-like immersive digital experience. Matterport digital twins deliver immediate results for customers – homes sell faster and for higher prices, online engagement with property listings increase more than threefold, hotels and vacation rentals book faster and more often, and property managers can manage building operations and construction projects with a more scalable and cost-effective remote-first approach.
Founded in 2011, Matterport has defined the spatial data category for the built world with its market-leading spatial data platform that transforms any space into an accurate and immersive digital twin. Hundreds of thousands of customers around the world have brought more than five million spaces online to date with the Matterport platform to more effectively access, manage and utilize them. The company has extended its market reach beyond residential real estate to include multifamily and commercial real estate; architecture, engineering and construction; retail; insurance and restoration; travel and hospitality; and facilities management.
Matterport, Inc. (Nasdaq: MTTR) is leading the digital transformation of the built world. Our groundbreaking spatial data platform turns buildings into data to make spaces more valuable and accessible. Millions of buildings in more than 170 countries have been transformed into immersive Matterport digital twins to improve every part of the building lifecycle from planning, construction, and operations to documentation, appraisal and marketing. Learn more at matterport.com and browse a gallery of digital twins.
©2021 Matterport, Inc. All rights reserved. Matterport is a registered trademark and the Matterport logo is a trademark of Matterport, Inc. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.
Global Communications Manager
+44 203 874 6664
Soohwan Kim, CFA
VP, Investor Relations
This document contains certain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the federal securities laws, including statements regarding the benefits of the business combination, the services offered by Matterport, Inc. (“Matterport”) and the markets in which Matterport operates, business strategies, debt levels, industry environment, potential growth opportunities, the effects of regulations and Matterport’s projected future results. These forward-looking statements generally are identified by the words “believe,” “project,” “expect,” “anticipate,” “estimate,” “intend,” “strategy,” “future,” “forecast,” “opportunity,” “plan,” “may,” “should,” “will,” “would,” “will be,” “will continue,” “will likely result,” and similar expressions (including the negative versions of such words or expressions).
Forward-looking statements are predictions, projections and other statements about future events that are based on current expectations and assumptions and, as a result, are subject to risks and uncertainties. Many factors could cause actual future events to differ materially from the forward-looking statements in this document, including Matterport’s ability to implement business plans, forecasts, and other expectations in the industry in which Matterport competes, and identify and realize additional opportunities. The foregoing list of factors is not exhaustive. You should carefully consider the foregoing factors and the other risks and uncertainties described in documents filed by Matterport from time to time with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. These filings identify and address other important risks and uncertainties that could cause actual events and results to differ materially from those contained in the forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements speak only as of the date they are made. Readers are cautioned not to put undue reliance on forward-looking statements, and Matterport assumes no obligation and, except as required by law, does not intend to update or revise these forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise. Matterport does not give any assurance that it will achieve its expectations.
Post based on press release to Zennie62Media.
You may also like
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Russian stunt girl wows with mind-blowing tricks on motorbike October 25, 2021
- Patty Mills Highlights | 21 Points vs. Washington Wizards October 25, 2021
- Chicago Bulls vs Toronto Raptors – Full Game Highlights | October 25, 2021 | 2021-22 NBA Season October 25, 2021
- ‘Colin In Black & White’ Tells The Origin Story Of Colin Kaepernick October 25, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders QB Derek Carr Inspiring Message To The Team By Eric Pangilinan October 25, 2021
- More than 700 branches, fallen trees scattered throughout San Francisco after big storm October 25, 2021
- Nightly News Full Broadcast – October 25th October 25, 2021
- How blockchain startup Dapper Labs landed partnerships with the NFL and NBA October 25, 2021
- Russian stunt girl wows with mind-blowing tricks on motorbike October 25, 2021
- Diabolically talented! | A man performs great balancing skills October 25, 2021
- Detroit Pistons vs Atlanta Hawks – Full Game Highlights | October 25, 2021 | 2021-22 NBA Season October 25, 2021
- Jaylen Brown Just Threw Down Monster Jam In Clutch Time! 🔥 October 25, 2021
- WIZARDS at NETS | FULL GAME HIGHLIGHTS | October 25, 2021 October 25, 2021
- Jordan Hicks Mic’d Up in Win vs. Texans | Arizona Cardinals October 25, 2021
- Washington Wizards vs Brooklyn Nets – Full Game Highlights | October 25, 2021 | 2021-22 NBA Season October 25, 2021
- Jayson Tatum LIGHTS OUT with 41 PTS, 8 AST, 7 REB vs Hornets October 25, 2021
- ABC 10 News San Diego KGTV Latest Headlines | October 25, 6pm October 25, 2021
- PISTONS at HAWKS | FULL GAME HIGHLIGHTS | October 25, 2021 October 25, 2021
- John Collins Brings The Roof Down on 2 Alley Oops in a Row! October 25, 2021
- San Francisco Public Works Crews Scramble to Clean Up After Historic Storm October 25, 2021
- CELTICS at HORNETS | FULL GAME HIGHLIGHTS | October 25, 2021 October 25, 2021
- BUCKS at PACERS | FULL GAME HIGHLIGHTS | October 25, 2021 October 25, 2021
- Boston Celtics vs Charlotte Hornets – Full Game Highlights | October 25, 2021 | 2021-22 NBA Season October 25, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo with 30 PTS 10 REB Highlights vs Pacers 🔥 October 25, 2021
- LaMelo Ball with 25 Points, 9 Assists Highlights vs Celtics October 25, 2021
- Lauri Markkanen Throws Down POSTER DUNK on Nikola Jokic 😮 October 25, 2021
- Cleaning up debris from storm in San Francisco October 25, 2021
- Guadalupe River Fills Up During Storm October 25, 2021
- Alvin Kamara Gets into the Endzone! October 25, 2021
- Instant Reaction to the 49ers’ 30-18 Loss to the Indianapolis Colts October 25, 2021
- Milwaukee Bucks vs Indiana Pacers – Full Game Highlights | October 25, 2021 | 2021-22 NBA Season October 25, 2021
- Jaylen Brown JUST DESTROYS Miles Bridges 🔥 EPIC POSTER DUNK October 25, 2021
- Weekend rainfall provides small help to local reservoirs October 25, 2021
- Crews Continue to Clean Up San Francisco Streets Following Atmospheric River Storm October 25, 2021
- John Collins Throws Down HIGH FLYING ALLEY-OOP Dunk vs Pistons 🔥 October 25, 2021
- New details emerge after two shot, killed in East Village apartment October 25, 2021
- Raiders News : Raiders Signed TE Daniel Helm & C Hroniss Garcia | S Ha Ha Clinton Dix To Covid List October 25, 2021
- What Facebook Knew About How It Radicalized Users October 25, 2021
- Judah Collins, 4, beat cancer and now he wants the Astros to beat the Braves in the World Series October 25, 2021
- HEATED MOMENT in Bucks and Pacers Game October 25, 2021