ONN – Oakland News: Oakland’s Phil Tagami’s Low Emissions OGRE Locomotive Fights Climate Change.
Phil Tagami, Managing Director of California Capital Investment Group (CCIG), has introduced the Oakland Global Rail Enterprise (OGRE) Low Emissions Locomotive.
The OGRE Locomotive will be used to haul bulk commodities to the Insight Terminal Solutions Oakland Bulk and Oversized Terminal (OBOT), of which Mr. Tagami is co-developer.
On his Facebook page, Phil Tagami launched the Oakland news, writing “California Capital Investment Group is grateful to the Bay Area Air Quality Management District (BAAQMD) Community Health Protection Grant program and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) National Clean Diesel Funding Assistance Program for their continued support and progress making this new less polluting, tier 4 locomotive purchase possible for the Oakland Global Rail Enterprise (OGRE) and West Oakland Pacific Rail (WOPR) Joint Venture.”
The OGRE, combined with the use of the covered cars and automated storage shelters that make up the Oakland Bulk and Oversized Terminal (OBOT), usher in a new era of low-emissions heavy industry equipment that will save jobs, not destroy them.
Now, climate change activists and traditional industry representatives have a product they can rally around, the OGRE Locomotive, and a project called the Insight Terminal Solutions Oakland Bulk and Oversized Terminal.
The Oakland City Council also had a massive hand in making this happen, in the form of Council President Rebecca Kaplan. Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf now has a reason to support the Oakland Bulk and Oversized Terminal .
Oakland News Now Note: this video-blog post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest version of an experimental Zennie62Media mobile media video-blogging system network. This is a major part of our new approach to the production of news media. The uploaded video is from a vlogger with the Zennie62 on YouTube Partner Channel, then uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-owned social media pages. The overall objective is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and also seek interested content and media technology partners.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Hanging out on Fruitvale and Foothill in Oakland Ca
- BART Old and New Trains Around Oakland and Berkeley
- Amtrak Capital Corridor #527 train at The Fruitvale Ave Crossing in Oakland CA
- Oakland Gang Wars – The Story Of Keyshia Cole Part 1 || Early Life
- The Oakland A’s Fail to Produce Runs, Manaea Struggles, and the Padres Defeat Them Soundly
- Bike Oakland: East Oakland loop to Coliseum BART
- San Diego Padres vs Oakland Athletics Highlights 8/03/21
- Carroll Fife: Oakland City Council
- New asphalt in the Oakland neighborhood
- Raiders Live: Carr, Drake and Edwards Presser – 8.4.21
- Today Is My 59th Birthday: Zennie Abraham’s Take On His Day
- Las Vegas Raiders: Another Executive And 3 Players Quit Raiders Organization By Joseph Armendariz
- Sony Xperia 1 IV (2022) Official Trailer
- Sony: PS5 Shortage will Continue into 2022
- Corgis Singing Happy Birthday To Zennie Abraham
- Las Vegas Raiders Third Raider Player To Retire – Sam Young Announces Retirement By Eric Pangilinan
- Oakland Launches City’s First Tiny Home Village On City-Owned Parcel At Lake Merritt
- Best Highlights and Sounds From the First Padded Practice of 2021 Training Camp | Las Vegas Raiders
- Yan Gomes after homering in his first Oakland A’s game
- Solo walk around the world famous Lake Merritt in Oakland Ca. My first ever visit