ONN – Is Tom Steyer Working Against Insight Terminal Solutions Oakland OBOT?
Is the Insight Terminal Solutions Oakland Bulk And Oversized Terminal Project in the cross hairs of Presidential Candidate Tom Steyer? The answer appears to be yes.
Tom Steyer invested $500,000 in Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf’s Oakland Promise non-profit, and then, according to the Daily Caller, convinced her to have the City of Oakland join in a massive lawsuit against the large, American, oil energy companies. A legal effort the City of Oakland and the City and County of San Francisco lost.
But something Steyer won was influence of Oakland politicians with respect to economic development projects. Rather than ask if technology could be applied to a development like the Insight Terminal Solutions Oakland Bulk and Oversized Terminal, opponents would and do outright oppose it. Many don’t even know where it’s located.
Oakland News Now Note: this video-blog post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest version of an experimental Zennie62Media mobile media video-blogging system network. This is a major part of our new approach to the production of news media. The uploaded video is from a vlogger with the Zennie62 on YouTube Partner Channel, then uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-owned social media pages. The overall objective is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and also seek interested content and media technology partners.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Hanging out on Fruitvale and Foothill in Oakland Ca
- BART Old and New Trains Around Oakland and Berkeley
- Amtrak Capital Corridor #527 train at The Fruitvale Ave Crossing in Oakland CA
- Oakland Gang Wars – The Story Of Keyshia Cole Part 1 || Early Life
- The Oakland A’s Fail to Produce Runs, Manaea Struggles, and the Padres Defeat Them Soundly
- Bike Oakland: East Oakland loop to Coliseum BART
- San Diego Padres vs Oakland Athletics Highlights 8/03/21
- Carroll Fife: Oakland City Council
- New asphalt in the Oakland neighborhood
- Raiders Live: Carr, Drake and Edwards Presser – 8.4.21
- Today Is My 59th Birthday: Zennie Abraham’s Take On His Day
- Las Vegas Raiders: Another Executive And 3 Players Quit Raiders Organization By Joseph Armendariz
- Sony Xperia 1 IV (2022) Official Trailer
- Sony: PS5 Shortage will Continue into 2022
- Corgis Singing Happy Birthday To Zennie Abraham
- Las Vegas Raiders Third Raider Player To Retire – Sam Young Announces Retirement By Eric Pangilinan
- Oakland Launches City’s First Tiny Home Village On City-Owned Parcel At Lake Merritt
- Best Highlights and Sounds From the First Padded Practice of 2021 Training Camp | Las Vegas Raiders
- Yan Gomes after homering in his first Oakland A’s game
- Solo walk around the world famous Lake Merritt in Oakland Ca. My first ever visit