For more information, visit http://rb.gy/b8tijh
Presented by Golden Gate Sotheby’s International Realty
Listed by Herman Chan
Northern Clarity. Better than the best of both worlds, this is the best of all worlds—a lofty nest high in Berkeley’s Claremont Hills with enviable cityscape and Bay views, occupying a peerlessly spacious .75-acre lot allowing room for expansion. Custom designed by noted local architect Geoffrey Holton, known for his hyper-focus on eco-conscious design with palettes of natural materials, this stellar four-bedroom, three-bath masterpiece was built in 2004 to take full advantage of the magnificent vistas that inspired the original owners. Ever since, this outsized property, rare in this coveted area, has resided at the apex of Scandinavian-inspired modernist design, uniting its spectacular setting with an equally sophisticated interior profile. The nearly 3,000 square feet footprint masterfully balances natural materials, including gorgeous blonde wood and tile, with industrial-commercial accents including steel support girders, metallic finishes, and signature lighting pieces. The large parcel of land affords myriad opportunities for development and/or subdivision: possibilities include the addition of Babylonian-style sloped gardens or even a second home, studio, or ADU on the landing building pad opposite the main residence. Only minutes from all the culture, cuisine and community of Berkeley, Oakland, and San Francisco, this is truly the best place to call home.
Southern Hospitality. With the elegance of minimalism but never its haughty chill, this is a home intended to delight in the human experience and celebrate the bounties of nature. The front gate leads to the resort-style entry staircase which connects the main doorway, a grand entertainer’s deck with total privacy, and an extra studio/office with its own entrance. The clean-lined and airy ambience, featuring towers of floor-to-ceiling windows and vaulted open beam ceilings, unites indoor and outdoor living areas; the open concept great room with fireplace, dining area and dozens of dainty built-ins also enjoys incomparable sunset views from the attached deck. The showcase kitchen deftly couples a jaw-dropping one-piece wooden breakfast bar with professional appliances, including a Viking Pro range, and segues into the sunny nook with country cottage storage benches. Sequestered in a separate wing, the decadent primary suite has its own deck, walk-in closet, desk, jacuzzi tub, and glass shower–a true refuge. Along the way, a bonus room is tucked away, perfect for use as a den, secret getaway, or gym. Another wing houses a full guest suite plus laundry room, and the bottom floor has a sun-drenched media room with double-stacked windows that soar all the way to the mezzanine. No property better sums up the aesthetic of Berkeley life—smart, enlightened, and engaging. You belong here.
View more Luxury Homes for Sale in Berkeley: https://ggsir.link/40o
Listing ID: RG4WVE
Note from Zennie62Media and OaklandNewsNow.com : this video-blog post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest updated version of an experimental Zennie62Media , Inc. mobile media video-blogging system network that was launched June 2018. This is a major part of Zennie62Media , Inc.’s new and innovative approach to the production of news media. What we call “The Third Wave of Media”. The uploaded video is from a YouTube channel. When the video is “liked” by Zennie62 YouTube, then it is automatically uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-created and owned social media pages. The overall objective here, on top of our is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours – is the use of the existing YouTube social graph on any subject in the World. Now, news is reported with a smartphone and also by promoting current content on YouTube: no heavy and expensive cameras or even a laptop are necessary, or having a camera crew to shoot what is already on YouTube. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media content news production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and seeks interested content and media technology partners.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Oakland Strong Mayor Government Caused City Managment Instability Over The Years
- Steven Donziger Convicted Of Criminal Contempt Of Judge Lewis Lapham
- Oakland Gang Wars – Best Upcoming Rappers In Oakland Part 1
- Boxing Paradigm Sports Still Trying To Stop Manny Pacquaio Errol Spence Fight By Eric Pangilinan
- Miley Cyrus Performs Party in the USA Live at Lollapalooza 2021
- JOURNEY: “Separate Ways” Lollapalooza 2021 – Saturday July 31.
- NJOMZA backstage at Lollapalooza 2021
- JOURNEY: “Don’t Stop Believin’”Lollapalooza 2021 – Saturday July 31.
- G Herbo Live at Lollapalooza 2021
- MEGAN THEE STALLION: Lollapalooza 2021 – Sunday July 31.
- This Vegas Tourist Made This Video 1000x BETTER
- Las Vegas Raiders Jon Gruden Says Alex Leatherwood Already Plays Like A Veteran By Eric Pangilinan
- Peel-A-Pound Soup Recipe To Lose 15 Pounds In One Week
- The Rolling Stones Live In Oakland, October 31 1994 Video Of Concert Zennie Abraham Attended
- Home For Sale Oakland Just Listed | 1049 44th Ave, Oakland CA
- Downs Oakland Sunday Service 8.1.21
- Oakland A’s vs. LA Angels – MLB – Free Prediction – August 1 2021 – Ghost Picks Rich
- Oakland church teams up with Kaiser to administer COVID-19 vaccines to community
- Resurrection Oakland Church | August 1, 2021. 10am
- Allen Temple Baptist Church of Oakland August 1, 2021 Worship – Rev Dr Martha Taylor, Brother Michael McCants