Here’s why Amy Klobuchar, Senior Senator of Minnesota, will be the next President of the United States!
Assuming the Democratic Party leadership can ever make it over the hump and come to the painfully obvious conclusion that a divided party equates to the weakest possible support for a candidate – as happened with Hillary Clinton and the holdouts for “Bernie Sanders or No One” – we’ll have a Democratic Party primary in 2020 that unites rather than divides the party.
In order to make up for the failed effort to gain a woman Presidency, in 2016, a more charismatic woman than Hillary Clinton will be chosen from all the candidates the Democrats can offer, despite any other of the good to great candidates available:
Though a lot of Democrats have overwhelming respect for Senator Elizabeth Warren, some see her as strident and having an often scolding tone that is off-putting and indications of an unyielding personality, making her too vulnerable in any race against the oligarchy of Donald Trump.
It’s highly unlikely that Michelle Obama might run, if only because of her lack of legislative experience, a “fault” she herself has mentioned before.
Same with Oprah Winfrey and just about anyone else with great national recognition but little ability to work back and forth across the aisles and emerge with a loyal following amongst her congressional peers.
That leaves Senator Kamala Harris, a less-than-two-year Senator from California, the most liberal State in the Union, who will likely garner more than the same enmity and attacks from the alt-right than even Obama earned.
As you have fallen into my trap of 3 – 2 odds offered for Amy over the rest of the pack, I’ll be waiting smugly in Oakland, at the Trappist Bar, on Wednesday, November 7th to collect on our wager…
After all, with a campaign tune of “Once In Love With Amy” versus whatever the opposition can come up with to rhyme with Kamala, it’s a sure bet!
Note: the opinion of Steve Lowe is not necessarily that of Zennie62Media or any of its partners or investors or other contributors.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Las Vegas Raiders: As I First Reported 3 RB’s Are Out 2 RB’s Added To Roster By Joseph Armendariz
- US Testing its New Gigantic $13 Billion Aircraft Carrier
- Las Vegas Raiders Sign Two New Running Backs To Replace Jalen Richard And Riddick By Eric Pangilinan
- Fiji Vs Brazil Highlights | Rugby 7s Women | Olympics 2021 Highlights
- USA women’s rugby sinks Japan, punches quarterfinal ticket | Tokyo Olympics | NBC Sports
- Japan Vs China Highlights | Rugby 7s Women | Olympics 2021 Highlights
- Moses Moody Warriors 2021 NBA 1st Round Draft Pick From Univ Of Arkansas
- Sonoma Valley Authors Festival 4th Annual Announces World-Class Lineup of Authors
- Boxing Anthony Joshua Says He Would Knock Out Tyson Fury Will Fury Respond?By Eric Pangilinan
- Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte Says If U Are Not Vaccinated Stay Home,By Eric Pangilinan
- LA Lakers Trade For Russell Westbrook, By: Vinny Lospinuso
- Oakland Gang Wars – Santa Rita Breakdown Part 3 ( Protective Custody , The Hole , 5150 )
- Dave Casper Finds His Hall of Fame Plaque While Touring Allegiant Stadium | Las Vegas Raiders
- Sunisa Lee wins gold and becomes Team USA’s new gymnastics star
- Las Vegas Raiders Covid Hit Raiders In The Face Three Running Backs Out,By Eric Pangilinan
- Norteno Gang Violence – Killing Over Colors
- Raiders Live: Olson, Good, Ferrell and Abram Presser – 7.29.21
- Las Vegas Raiders: Did Greg Olson Just Reveal 3 Players Are Out Due To Virus? By Joseph Armendariz
- What Does Starling Marte Does Do For The Oakland Athletics?
- OFFICIAL 2021 NBA Mock Draft: Draft Day Edition