ONN – Oakland Martinizing Cleaners On Grand Av Has Racist White Woman Clerk – 2015 – video made by the YouTube channel in the video’s upper left hand corner.
Oakland Martinizing Cleaners On Grand Av Has Racist White Woman Clerk – 2015
The Oakland One-Hour Martinizing Cleaners On Grand Avenue has a really white woman racist clerk who is such that I will never spend my money there again. Ever.
I had just come to pick up my cleaning for my trip and even then had just come from a cafe where I was having an espresso and croissant, but when I went to get sugar for my coffee, one female light skinned black officer who was so far away from me that I barely saw her out of the corner of my eye, moved away with such a rapidity that I said “I don’t bite”.
That was so weird I could not get it out of my head. At the cleaners, a black woman offered to help me so I could get my clothes. To gauge my observation, I told her what happened. But as I am in the middle of describing the event, a while woman with short brunette hair comes out and says “What’s the problem?” I said “There is no problem. Why does there have to be a problem?”
The simple fact she thought something was wrong was really just an example of yet another microaggression that many blacks deal with and are taking about. Minorities of all stripes. Its behavior done to them that says “I am threatened by you just because of your presence.”
So when I tried to finish the story – really I had but was re-explaining it for her thinking she would listen, she instead said “We don’t allow that in here.” I told her that I was a long standing customer and blogger and I would report her bad treatment. I got my clothes, let the other clerk have my change as a Christmas present for being nice, and left.
I shared what happened to me there with my Uber driver, who is black, and who said “That was wrong. What is wrong with her?”
What was worse is that when I called to talk to the owner, I got the same clerk and told her that her behavior was just wrong. But instead of apologies from her (the owner was gone for the day) she went on to tell me that she was a former customer too, and that I did not know who SHE was. She said that I was “being political” which is a complete lie. The problem is her inability to listen means she can’t stand to hear the truth. As if her status is going to make me spend money at that Oakland cleaners.
Not anymore. As long as she is at Grand Avenue Martinizing, I will never go there again. She was being completely rude and racist – I will not deal with it. I have been in Oakland since 1974, and I am tired of this new racist way that is infecting my city. #Oakland #racism
Note from Zennie62Media and OaklandNewsNow.com : this video-blog post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest updated version of an experimental Zennie62Media , Inc. mobile media video-blogging system network that was launched June 2018. This is a major part of Zennie62Media , Inc.’s new and innovative approach to the production of news media. What we call “The Third Wave of Media”. The uploaded video is from a YouTube channel. When the video is “liked” by Zennie62 YouTube, then it is automatically uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-created and owned social media pages. The overall objective here, on top of our is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours – is the use of the existing YouTube social graph on any subject in the World. Now, news is reported with a smartphone and also by promoting current content on YouTube: no heavy and expensive cameras or even a laptop are necessary, or having a camera crew to shoot what is already on YouTube. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media content news production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and seeks interested content and media technology partners.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Oakland Strong Mayor Government Caused City Managment Instability Over The Years
- Steven Donziger Convicted Of Criminal Contempt Of Judge Lewis Lapham
- Oakland Gang Wars – Best Upcoming Rappers In Oakland Part 1
- Boxing Paradigm Sports Still Trying To Stop Manny Pacquaio Errol Spence Fight By Eric Pangilinan
- Miley Cyrus Performs Party in the USA Live at Lollapalooza 2021
- JOURNEY: “Separate Ways” Lollapalooza 2021 – Saturday July 31.
- NJOMZA backstage at Lollapalooza 2021
- JOURNEY: “Don’t Stop Believin’”Lollapalooza 2021 – Saturday July 31.
- G Herbo Live at Lollapalooza 2021
- MEGAN THEE STALLION: Lollapalooza 2021 – Sunday July 31.
- This Vegas Tourist Made This Video 1000x BETTER
- Las Vegas Raiders Jon Gruden Says Alex Leatherwood Already Plays Like A Veteran By Eric Pangilinan
- Peel-A-Pound Soup Recipe To Lose 15 Pounds In One Week
- The Rolling Stones Live In Oakland, October 31 1994 Video Of Concert Zennie Abraham Attended
- Home For Sale Oakland Just Listed | 1049 44th Ave, Oakland CA
- Downs Oakland Sunday Service 8.1.21
- Oakland A’s vs. LA Angels – MLB – Free Prediction – August 1 2021 – Ghost Picks Rich
- Oakland church teams up with Kaiser to administer COVID-19 vaccines to community
- Resurrection Oakland Church | August 1, 2021. 10am
- Allen Temple Baptist Church of Oakland August 1, 2021 Worship – Rev Dr Martha Taylor, Brother Michael McCants