ONN – French President Macron Says America Is Back During G7 Summit At Carbis Bay – video by the YouTube channel in the video’s upper left hand corner.
French President Macron Says America Is Back During G7 Summit At Carbis Bay (Photo by Douglas Mills, New York Times.).
Received this from the White House Press List Pool at the G7 Summit:
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Travel pool report #4 — Bilat spray
At approximately 3 p.m. BST, the U.S. and French pools were escorted into a brief spray before the bilat between President Biden and French President Emmanuel Macron in Carbis Bay.
The two leaders were seated outside in chairs against an aquamarine beach backdrop, with three tiny succulents on the small table between them.
It was windy, and your pool did not catch everything, so please check against any official transcript.
As the pool was ushered in, Biden offered pleasantries, commenting on the scenic backdrop: “The sun is shining, we’re on this beach, I’m well,” Biden said. “And I’m with the president of France, that makes me even feel better.”
Biden added that he and Macron had enjoyed a good couple of days so far, and that he’d had some time with President Macron to get to know him better.
Macron, citing the challenges of the coronavirus pandemic and climate change, said that “for all these issues, what we need is cooperation.” He added that it is “great” to have a U.S. president who is willing to cooperate.
“The United States, I’ve said before, we’re back,” Biden said. “The U.S. is back.”
Biden also praised the “cohesion of NATO.”
As the pool was ushered out, we asked Biden if he has, in fact, convinced allies that America is back.
Biden, sunglasses in hand, gestured to Macron and said, “Ask him.”
The pool then repeated the question, to which Macron replied, “Definitely.”
Biden then ignored shouted questions about Putin and his upcoming summit in Geneva.
Secretary of State Antony Blinken was also spotted in the back of the scrum.
The pool was originally limited to just six members, but the U.S. team successfully pushed for the full pool to join the spray, which your pool appreciated.
Ashley Parker Reporting.
Note from Zennie62Media and OaklandNewsNow.com : this video-blog post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest updated version of an experimental Zennie62Media , Inc. mobile media video-blogging system network that was launched June 2018. This is a major part of Zennie62Media , Inc.’s new and innovative approach to the production of news media. What we call “The Third Wave of Media”. The uploaded video is from a YouTube channel. When the video is “liked” by Zennie62 YouTube, then it is automatically uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-created and owned social media pages. The overall objective here, on top of our is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours – is the use of the existing YouTube social graph on any subject in the World. Now, news is reported with a smartphone and also by promoting current content on YouTube: no heavy and expensive cameras or even a laptop are necessary, or having a camera crew to shoot what is already on YouTube. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media content news production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and seeks interested content and media technology partners.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Las Vegas Raiders Jon Gruden Needs To Handel Players Getting Vaccinated Better By Eric Pangilinan
- Las Vegas Raiders: Why Did We Sign Gerald McCoy? When We Had Mo Hurst By Joseph Armendariz
- Las Vegas Raiders: Super Fan Carlos Santana Honors Legend Tom Flores By Joseph Armendariz
- Las Vegas Raiders: Raider Fan Max Scherzer Strikes Out 10 Against Hated Astros By Joseph Armendariz
- Oakland Gang Wars – Mutual Places In Oakland Where People Get Caught Lackin
- Jameis Winston Tackling Dummy Drill Video Shows He’s Got Good Balance
- Boxing Tommy Fury Says To Jake Paul Stop Talking And Let’s Fight By Eric Pangilinan
- Las Vegas Raiders Sign All Pro Defense Tackle Gerald McCoy By Eric Pangilinan
- Zennie Abraham 59th Birthday Dinner: Michael Reid At Frank’s At The Old Mill Fayetteville GA
- Zennie Abraham 59th Birthday Dinner: Rib Eye Steak At Frank’s At The Old Mill Fayetteville GA
- Star Trek Formed My Longtime Friendships
- Loretta Devine – Adele On Grey’s Anatomy Talks Blacks and The Oscars
- United States eases past China to begin pursuit of rugby gold | Tokyo Olympics | NBC Sports
- Ben Bartlett And Zennie Abraham Celebrate August 4th 2021 Birthdays On Livestream
- Las Vegas Raiders Would Jon Gruden Trade QB Marcus Mariota To The Colts? By Eric Pangilinan
- Raiders QB Derek Carr on 2021 Training Camp – August 4, 2021
- Vern Glenn, KPIX Sports Anchor And Long Time Zennie Abraham Friend Sends Birthday Vlog
- Hanging out on Fruitvale and Foothill in Oakland Ca
- BART Old and New Trains Around Oakland and Berkeley
- Amtrak Capital Corridor #527 train at The Fruitvale Ave Crossing in Oakland CA