ONN – Dave Kaval Tweets Map Of Howard Terminal Ballpark Parking Spots. How About A.C. Transit Shuttle? – video by the YouTube channel in the video’s upper left hand corner.
Oakland A’s President Dave Kaval just tweeted out a map of the parking spaces near Howard Terminal. In all, there are over 21,000 within a 35 minute walk from the stadium. He says it’s more than the 9,600 at the Oakland Coliseum.
Here is the chart of offsite parking! There are on-site spots too that will fluctuate as the site is built out. 8,000 spots within 1 mile. 12,000 within 1.25 miles. There are a lot of parking spots. More than the 9,600 we have at the Coliseum. https://t.co/0u1gzHUcRG pic.twitter.com/0Ino5lEgrc
— Dave Kaval (@DaveKaval) June 1, 2021
What I find bothersome about this subject is some who just come up with whatever reason to object to Howard Terminal Ballpark, issue the retort that “you have to walk to get to the Ballpark.” Then, I am reminded of the fact that some who want to attend the games aren’t in good physical shape to walk, and would appreciate the ability to drive to a nearby spot, grab a bite to eat or some water, or both, and then hop a shuttle to the baseball game.
Kind of like the Free Broadway Shuttle we have, or had, that took people from Jack London Square to North Downtown Oakland / Uptown Oakland that Oakland Councilmember Rebecca Kaplan spearheaded? Well, why not just a program for Howard Terminal.
The cost of the program was about $700,000 – that’s well within the the Howard Terminal District TIF revenue umbrella of $1.4 billion to $1.8 billion.
This stream is news on #DaveKaval #HowardTerminal #OaklandAs
Note from Zennie62Media and OaklandNewsNow.com : this video-blog post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest updated version of an experimental Zennie62Media , Inc. mobile media video-blogging system network that was launched June 2018. This is a major part of Zennie62Media , Inc.’s new and innovative approach to the production of news media. What we call “The Third Wave of Media”. The uploaded video is from a YouTube channel. When the video is “liked” by Zennie62 YouTube, then it is automatically uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-created and owned social media pages. The overall objective here, on top of our is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours – is the use of the existing YouTube social graph on any subject in the World. Now, news is reported with a smartphone and also by promoting current content on YouTube: no heavy and expensive cameras or even a laptop are necessary, or having a camera crew to shoot what is already on YouTube. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media content news production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and seeks interested content and media technology partners.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Simone Biles Withdraws From Tokyo Olympics Games Final All-Around Competition For Mental Health
- Simone Biles Withdrew From Tokyo Olympics Team Finals, Clay Travis Racism Blinds Him To Facts
- Boxing Oscar De La Hoya Vs Vitor Belfort Will Be A Real Boxing Match,By Eric Pangilinan
- Howard Terminal Ballpark Update: Oakland A’s Dave Kaval On Vacation, Las Vegas Still Option
- Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte Last State Of The Union Speech Same Lies By Eric Pangilinan
- The Flash Movie News: Ben Affleck Returns With New Batsuit And Batcycle By Joseph Armendariz
- Barbara Boxer Oakland Assault, Atlanta Police Kick Black Woman In The Head – Police Reform Needed
- Jungle Cruise The Movie: My Thoughts And Review By Joseph Armendariz
- Bike Oakland: to Fruitvale BART, from Lake Merritt BART
- Bike Oakland: Leona Heights Park
- Las Vegas Raiders Derek Carr Is Very Excited For Training Camp,By Eric Pangilinan
- 1511 Lafayette Street Alameda | Alameda Homes For Sale
- 871 43rd St Oakland CA | Oakland Homes for Sale
- 7111 Pinehaven Rd Oakland CA | Oakland Homes for Sale
- Inside West Oakland hood “Lower Bottoms ” and it’s battle with gentrification 7.26.21
- Philippines Manny Pacquaio Shows His Love To Simone Biles,By Eric Pangilinan
- Las Vegas Raiders: Training Camp Press Conference Reaction By Joseph Armendariz
- FNC Reports: Former Dem Sen Barbara Boxer “Assaulted” In Dem-Run Oakland Amid Nationwide Crime Spike
- Oakland Aerial City Tour and Historical Sites (4k Drone Video)
- Boxing Anthony Joshua Says He Would Fight Tyson Fury,By Eric Pangilinan