SBA Hawaii District Office – Restaurant Revitalization Fund-Last Chance Webinar #2
The Hadwaii Pacific Islands District Office along with resource partners presents:
Restaurant Revitalization Fund Webinar
Last chance before portal closes!!
Designed to ensure the smallest of small eating establishments get the relief needed, set-asides continue a commitment to an equitable distribution of funds to hard-hit communities. Because SBA still has potential set-aside funding available for eligible establishments with 2019 annual revenue of not more than $50,000, it will keep the application portal open until Monday, May 24, 8 p.m. ET. While all qualified restaurants may submit applications, more than $220 million of a $500 million set-aside remains in the Restaurant Revitalization Fund (RRF). Eligible establishments that meet this revenue standard are encouraged to apply through SBA-recognized point-of-sale vendors or directly via the SBA online application portal.
Please join us for a hands-on workshop to assist you in preparing your application for the RRF grant. Please bring the following items with you:
❖ Laptop–if you do not have a laptop, we will assist with paper
application which client will have to use to input in the portal later.
❖ 2019 and 2020 tax returns
❖ Point of sale report(s) if you use this system.
❖ External or internally prepared financials (i.e., income statement
or profit and loss statements)
❖ If you are a bakery, supply documents evidencing that onsite
sales to the public comprise that 33% of gross receipts for 2019
❖ 3 most recent bank statements
❖ If you received a PPP loan, the loan number
Friday, May 21st 10:00am-2:00 pm
at Kitchen Incubator facility
723-C Umi Street in Kalihi
To reserve your seat, email Ave Aasa at email@example.com or call 808-851-7000.
We are all committed to assist small businesses in our community!
About the U.S. Small Business Administration
The U.S. Small Business Administration makes the American dream of business ownership a reality. As the only go-to resource and voice for small businesses backed by the strength of the federal government, the SBA empowers entrepreneurs and small business owners with the resources and support they need to start, grow or expand their businesses, or recover from a declared disaster. It delivers services through an extensive network of SBA field offices and partnerships with public and private organizations. To learn more, visit www.sba.gov/hi
SBA’s participation is not an endorsement of the views, opinions, products or services of any other person or entity. All SBA programs and services are extended to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable arrangements for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Please call the SBA at 541-2990 to make arrangements.
Post based on press release from the Small Business Administration to Zennie62Media, Inc.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Las Vegas Raiders: GM Mike Mayock Comes Down Wirh Delta Variant By Joseph Armendariz
- Raiders Richie Incognito Is Right: Music Choices Today Are Terrible Compared To Past Generations
- Howard Terminal Ballpark Update: Dave Kaval Oakland A’s Pres Not Tweeted Since July 20th, Meaning..
- Kyle Lowry Agrees To Sign And Trade With Miami Heat, By: Vinny Lospinuso
- Lonzo Ball Signs A 4-Year, $85 Million Deal With The Chicago Bulls
- Las Vegas Raiders: With Kicker Carlson Out Should Raiders Sign Marquette King? By Joseph Armendariz
- Las Vegas Raiders Colts Interested In QB Marcus Mariota That Deal Won’t Happen,By Eric Pangilinan
- Resorts World Las Vegas Dead Pool Area Video By Not Leaving Las Vegas – Truth Vs Fiction
- Las Vegas Raiders: Richie Incognito Talks Come Back And Music Choices In Camp By Joseph Armendariz
- Are Masks KILLING Vegas? A livestream look…
- The Optimistic Oakland A’s Report – 08.01.21
- Rimini Street Foundation Teams up with Boys and Girls Club of Oakland
- Las Vegas Raiders Bisaccia, Brown, Incognito And Renfrow Press Conference For August 2, 2021
- SF Bay Area Bicycle Is Back: Bike Oakland: Leona Canyon Keller – Grass Valley
- Oakland Strong Mayor Government Caused City Managment Instability Over The Years
- Steven Donziger Convicted Of Criminal Contempt Of Judge Lewis Lapham
- Oakland Gang Wars – Best Upcoming Rappers In Oakland Part 1
- Boxing Paradigm Sports Still Trying To Stop Manny Pacquaio Errol Spence Fight By Eric Pangilinan
- Miley Cyrus Performs Party in the USA Live at Lollapalooza 2021
- JOURNEY: “Separate Ways” Lollapalooza 2021 – Saturday July 31.