ONN – Oakland Jobs: Waste Management Hiring Oakland California Residents At WM.com – vlog by Zennie62 YouTube
Oakland Jobs: Waste Management Hiring Oakland California Residents At WM.com
Oakland – Waste Management of Alameda County Inc. (WMAC), is seeking to hire Oakland residents for several positions at its East Bay locations and is embarking on a campaign to raise awareness among city residents about WM career opportunities in the area.
Oakland residents can visit wm.com/OaklandCareers to gain access to WM jobs in the East Bay including positions in Oakland, San Leandro, Hayward, and Livermore. In addition, the company is working with the City of Oakland, city-based workforce development nonprofits, and local unions to spread the word about available jobs.
“Hiring local is key to our success as a company and as an essential service provider to the community,” said Barry Skolnick, WMAC President. “Oakland is a diverse city rich with talent and we’re hoping we can tap into the local workforce to add new members to our family.”
Waste Management offers numerous opportunities for a variety of career paths ranging from drivers and mechanics to recycling education coordinators and executives. The company is committed to inclusion, equity and diversity and is working to be an industry leader in female representation at all levels and achieve ethnic and racial diversity in each segment of its workforce, with an emphasis on leadership.
Positions offer comprehensive benefits, including medical insurance, employee stock purchase plan, matching 401(k) contributions and various work/life balance policies (Benefits for union positions vary depending on current collective bargaining agreement).
In addition to job postings, Waste Management’s new Oakland-specific career page wm.com/OaklandCareers offers candidates advice on the virtual interview process and how best to prepare for the hiring process.
“We want candidates to be successful,” Skolnick said. “We understand that applying for a new career can be stressful; we want to try to help potential candidates from the start.”
Oakland residents who do not currently see a position they are interested in are encouraged to check the site regularly and to sign up for job posting notices. The link for Oakland/East Bay Jobs is: https://wmtalent.referrals.selectminds.com/et/CVHilDDB/page/oakland-ca-careers-97.
Note from Zennie62Media’s Zennie62 YouTube and Oakland News Now Today Blog SF Bay Area: this video-blog post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest updated version of an experimental Zennie62Media , Inc. mobile media video-blogging system network that was launched June 2018. This is a major part of Zennie62Media , Inc.’s new and innovative approach to the production of news media. What we call “The Third Wave of Media”. The uploaded video is from a vlogger with the Zennie62 on YouTube Partner Channel, then uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-created and owned social media pages. The overall objective is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours. Now, news is reported with a smartphone: no heavy and expensive cameras or even a laptop are necessary. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media content news production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and seeks interested content and media technology partners.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Boxing Could A Mega Fight Between Keith Thurman And Errol Spence Happen? By Eric Pangilinan
- Las Vegas Raiders: GM Mike Mayock Comes Down Wirh Delta Variant By Joseph Armendariz
- Raiders Richie Incognito Is Right: Music Choices Today Are Terrible Compared To Past Generations
- Howard Terminal Ballpark Update: Dave Kaval Oakland A’s Pres Not Tweeted Since July 20th, Meaning..
- Kyle Lowry Agrees To Sign And Trade With Miami Heat, By: Vinny Lospinuso
- Lonzo Ball Signs A 4-Year, $85 Million Deal With The Chicago Bulls
- Las Vegas Raiders: With Kicker Carlson Out Should Raiders Sign Marquette King? By Joseph Armendariz
- Las Vegas Raiders Colts Interested In QB Marcus Mariota That Deal Won’t Happen,By Eric Pangilinan
- Resorts World Las Vegas Dead Pool Area Video By Not Leaving Las Vegas – Truth Vs Fiction
- Las Vegas Raiders: Richie Incognito Talks Come Back And Music Choices In Camp By Joseph Armendariz
- Are Masks KILLING Vegas? A livestream look…
- The Optimistic Oakland A’s Report – 08.01.21
- Rimini Street Foundation Teams up with Boys and Girls Club of Oakland
- Las Vegas Raiders Bisaccia, Brown, Incognito And Renfrow Press Conference For August 2, 2021
- SF Bay Area Bicycle Is Back: Bike Oakland: Leona Canyon Keller – Grass Valley
- Oakland Strong Mayor Government Caused City Managment Instability Over The Years
- Steven Donziger Convicted Of Criminal Contempt Of Judge Lewis Lapham
- Oakland Gang Wars – Best Upcoming Rappers In Oakland Part 1
- Boxing Paradigm Sports Still Trying To Stop Manny Pacquaio Errol Spence Fight By Eric Pangilinan
- Miley Cyrus Performs Party in the USA Live at Lollapalooza 2021