ONN – 230 Sheridan Rd Oakland CA | Oakland Homes for Sale – video by the YouTube channel in the video’s upper left hand corner.
For more information, visit https://ggsir.link/1wx
Presented by Golden Gate Sotheby’s International Realty
Listed by Claudia Mills
Perched on an Upper Rockridge hillside, down a cul-de-sac road, lies 230 Sheridan, a contemporary dream for those looking for room to spread out and enjoy home. With a modernized white and gray exterior and welcoming front patio, the home has a grand feel from the moment you step through the double wooden doors. With expansive architectural elegance the skylights and high ceiling bathe the entry in sunlight, and even peek through to the kitchen. A formal living room sits at the front of the home complete with vaulted ceilings, a gas fireplace for ambience, and built-in shelving.
Stepping down into the primary living spaces you find a U-shaped design centered around a great tiled dining deck. The kitchen acts as the anchor, with dining on the right and a family room to the left. Cherry kitchen cabinetry, granite countertops, and stainless steel appliances make it comfortable for any chef.
Seamless connection to the outdoors makes entertaining a dream. A two-tiered island and glass doors overlook the deck and hills beyond, with bar seating and storage options.
All of the bedrooms are conveniently located on the lower level, each with an en-suite bath. To call the primary retreat spacious is an understatement. This collection of rooms has great scale and features two walk-in closets, an office/nursery, an oversized en-suite bath and is ready for any vision you may have. This spa bath awaits with a deep jetted tub, separate glass-door shower, marble counters swathed over double sinks and a wash closet. A glass door and side pathway lead you down into the large flat garden with blooming plantings, and a patio. The additional two bedrooms are private and comfortably appointed. Up a half flight is the laundry room complete with washer and dryer in addition to a seriously large utility closet area.
A two-car attached garage is just off the entry with additional driveway parking available if needed. Whether you’re hopping on Highway 13 to explore the Bay or popping down to Montclair for errands, this Rockridge location cannot be beat.
View more Luxury Homes for Sale in Oakland: https://ggsir.link/4ks
Twitter : https://ift.tt/30cgj2B
Listing ID: C5MHR5
Note from Zennie62Media and OaklandNewsNow.com : this video-blog post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest updated version of an experimental Zennie62Media , Inc. mobile media video-blogging system network that was launched June 2018. This is a major part of Zennie62Media , Inc.’s new and innovative approach to the production of news media. What we call “The Third Wave of Media”. The uploaded video is from a YouTube channel. When the video is “liked” by Zennie62 YouTube, then it is automatically uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-created and owned social media pages. The overall objective here, on top of our is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours – is the use of the existing YouTube social graph on any subject in the World. Now, news is reported with a smartphone and also by promoting current content on YouTube: no heavy and expensive cameras or even a laptop are necessary, or having a camera crew to shoot what is already on YouTube. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media content news production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and seeks interested content and media technology partners.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Keep Oakland Schools Segregated? Part 1 Webinar
- Oakland A’s Begin Stadium Design Process in Las Vegas
- Oakland Preservation Park: Pardee Home
- Exploring the Oakland City Center : Oakland City Center: Frank H. Ogawa Statue
- Exploring the Oakland City Center : Oakland City Center: Elihu M. Harris State Building
- Exploring the Oakland City Center : Oakland City Center: Lionel J. Wilson Building
- Exploring the Oakland City Center : Oakland City Center: Mix of Modern & Historic Buildings
- Exploring the Oakland City Center : Oakland City Center: John B. Williams Plaza
- Oakland City Center: Courtyard and the Ronald Dellums Federal Building
- Exploring the Oakland City Center : Oakland City Center: Rotunda Building
- On Oakland A’s Howard Terminal Ballpark District: TIF Revenue vs Impact Fees For Affordable Housing
- Howard Terminal Ballpark: Answering Oakland Accountant Len Raphael’s Questions
- Michael Phelps – Record-Setting Olympics Swimmer Is A Cool Mutha You Know What
- Philippines 6.7 Earthquake Hits The City Of Manila,By Eric Pangilinan
- 2021 Lincoln Aviator Reserve: Is This The Best Three Row Luxury SUV???
- Pirates Get Fleeced By Padres In Adam Frazier Trade, By: Vinny Lospinuso
- Resurrection Oakland Church | July 25, 2021. 10am
- Las Vegas Raiders Derek Carr Not The Only Raider Trying To Recruit Davante Adams ,By Eric Pangilinan
- Tease Southern Kitchen We Brunchin Brunch Party At 5319 MLK Jr Way Oakland Every Sunday 1 To 6 PM
- Oakland Soulbeat TV’s Chuck Johnson On The Rap Show2 0 Trailer