ONN – Oakland Bulk & Oversized Terminal, Port, Flyover On United Airlines
The Oakland Bulk & Oversized Terminal is designed to be a multi-commodity rail-to-ship terminal that will allow efficient and fast transfer of container-based cargo shipments.
The flyover on United Airlines was the result of a flight from San Francisco to Atlanta on Friday night. The route and the good fortune of a window seat on the right side of the plane, provided the opportunity for this video.
Take note of the Oakland Bulk & Oversized Terminal area and the site: it’s not close to any residential development: on one side is the area where the Bay Bridge entrance is, and on the other is the CenterPoint Development land. Moreover, the closest residential venue to the Oakland Bulk & Oversized Terminal is over a mile away.
Developed by Phil Tagami and Insight Terminal Solutions, the Oakland Bulk & Oversized Terminal was created to be environmentally-friendly, from the start. That view comes from Fred Blackwell, the now-former Economic Development Director of the City of Oakland, who served as the project point person for several years, until his departure in 2014.
Even with this, some have incorrectly referred to OBOT as a “Oakland coal factory” when its not that, at all.
Oakland News Now Note: this post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest version of an experimental Zennie62Media mobile media video-blogging system network – part of a new approach to the production of media. The uploaded video is from a vlogger with the Zennie62 on YouTube Partner Channel, then uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and social media pages. The objective is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours. We are constantly working to improve the system network coding and also seek interested content and media technology partners.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- The Flash Movie News: Ben Affleck Returns With New Batsuit And Batcycle By Joseph Armendariz
- Barbara Boxer Oakland Assault, Atlanta Police Kick Black Woman In The Head – Police Reform Needed
- Jungle Cruise The Movie: My Thoughts And Review By Joseph Armendariz
- Bike Oakland: to Fruitvale BART, from Lake Merritt BART
- Bike Oakland: Leona Heights Park
- Las Vegas Raiders Derek Carr Is Very Excited For Training Camp,By Eric Pangilinan
- 1511 Lafayette Street Alameda | Alameda Homes For Sale
- 871 43rd St Oakland CA | Oakland Homes for Sale
- 7111 Pinehaven Rd Oakland CA | Oakland Homes for Sale
- Inside West Oakland hood “Lower Bottoms ” and it’s battle with gentrification 7.26.21
- Philippines Manny Pacquaio Shows His Love To Simone Biles,By Eric Pangilinan
- Las Vegas Raiders: Training Camp Press Conference Reaction By Joseph Armendariz
- FNC Reports: Former Dem Sen Barbara Boxer “Assaulted” In Dem-Run Oakland Amid Nationwide Crime Spike
- Oakland Aerial City Tour and Historical Sites (4k Drone Video)
- Boxing Anthony Joshua Says He Would Fight Tyson Fury,By Eric Pangilinan
- Raiders Live: Coach Gruden Presser – 7.27.21
- Las Vegas Raiders Henry Ruggs 111 Gets A High Ranking On Madden 2022,By Eric Pangilinan
- Las Vegas Raiders : 2021 Season Training Camp Preview By Joseph Armendariz
- Las Vegas Raiders Davante Adams Still Could Join The Raiders Just Not This Year,By Eric Pangilinan
- MC Hammer Was The Oakland A’s Vice President, Youngest Baseball Executive, Ever