ONN – Deshaun Watson Lawyers Hit Tony Buzbee In Eye With Evidence Ashley Solis Sought $100K Or Would Sue
Lawyers for Houston Texans Quarterback Deshaun Watson elected to unleash The Krakken of emails that damn Houston Super Lawyer Tony Buzbee’s claim that his “Plaintiff 1” Ashley Solis (as presented in this morning’s press conference at The Buzbee Law Firm) was not seeking money – the emails show Buzbee wanted $100,000 or else. Here’s the statement and the evidence, and its right between Buzbee’s eyes.
AN INITIAL RESPONSE TO BUZBEE PRESS CONFERENCE:
THE CASE OF PLAINTIFF NO. 1
At a press conference today, attorney Anthony Buzbee introduced the first plaintiff to the media. She identified herself as Ashley Solis. In her remarks, Ms. Solis stated: “People say that I’m doing this just for money. That is false.”
Mr. Buzbee himself repeatedly claimed that the litigation he filed on behalf of other Jane Does “isn’t about money.” At his initial press conference on March 19 announcing the first wave of lawsuits, Mr. Buzbee stated: “The case ain’t about money. And it’s certainly ain’t about seeking publicity or fame. I personally don’t need it. And these women don’t want it. This case is about female empowerment.”
In fact, according to the documentation below, Mr. Buzbee sought $100,000 in hush money on behalf of Ms. Solis to quietly settle the allegations the month before he filed the first lawsuit.
“My client’s demand is $100,000,” Buzbee associate Cornelia Brandfield-Harvey wrote in a February 9, 2021 email on behalf of Ms. Solis. Ms. Brandfield-Harvey followed up with a clarification of the $100,000 demand later that same day. “This offer remains open until Friday of this week.” Mr. Buzbee is copied on all of the emails.
Note from Zennie62Media’s Zennie62 YouTube and Oakland News Now Today Blog SF Bay Area: this video-blog post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest updated version of an experimental Zennie62Media , Inc. mobile media video-blogging system network that was launched June 2018. This is a major part of Zennie62Media , Inc.’s new and innovative approach to the production of news media. What we call “The Third Wave of Media”. The uploaded video is from a vlogger with the Zennie62 on YouTube Partner Channel, then uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-created and owned social media pages. The overall objective is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours. Now, news is reported with a smartphone: no heavy and expensive cameras or even a laptop are necessary. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media content news production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and seeks interested content and media technology partners.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Rebecca Kaplan Asks Oakland City Council To Back MACRO, WNBA Coliseum Lease
- How Skateboarding, Surfing, and Climbing Became Olympic Sports | World Debut
- Canada’s Maggie MacNeil wins gold in women’s 100m butterfly nailbiter | Tokyo Olympics | NBC Sports
- Ariarne Titmus dethrones Katie Ledecky for women’s 400m freestyle gold | Tokyo Olympics | NBC Sports
- USA vs. Kenya | Tokyo Olympics 2020: Men’s Rugby Highlights | NBC Sports
- Fiji vs. Japan | Tokyo Olympics 2020: Men’s Rugby Highlights | NBC Sports
- Sweet July Cafe At 455 23rd Street Oakland Focus Of Email Marketing Scam By Restaurantji.com
- Team USA Men’s Basketball Suffers Stunning Loss to France in the Olympics | CBS Sports HQ
- A’s President Dave Kaval Talks To Chris Maathuis On Las Vegas Ballpark
- Keep Oakland Schools Segregated? Part 1 Webinar
- Oakland A’s Begin Stadium Design Process in Las Vegas
- Oakland Preservation Park: Pardee Home
- Exploring the Oakland City Center : Oakland City Center: Frank H. Ogawa Statue
- Exploring the Oakland City Center : Oakland City Center: Elihu M. Harris State Building
- Exploring the Oakland City Center : Oakland City Center: Lionel J. Wilson Building
- Exploring the Oakland City Center : Oakland City Center: Mix of Modern & Historic Buildings
- Exploring the Oakland City Center : Oakland City Center: John B. Williams Plaza
- Oakland City Center: Courtyard and the Ronald Dellums Federal Building
- Exploring the Oakland City Center : Oakland City Center: Rotunda Building
- On Oakland A’s Howard Terminal Ballpark District: TIF Revenue vs Impact Fees For Affordable Housing