ONN – Steven Donziger’s Chevron Ecuador Case Rejected By Canada Supreme Court
According to The Amazon Post, Steven Donziger, the famed plaintiff’s lawyer who filed the fraudulent case against American Chevron, has lost yet again in court.
This time, the Canada Supreme Court refused to hear the case that came from the Ontario Court of Appeals. The reason was basically the same as the other court losses Donziger has sustained: Donziger fraudulently obtained a judgment against Chevron in Ecuador, and admitted to bribing Ecuadorian Judges and in a nutshell doing thing a lawyer would lose his license to practice law in America for – which is, in fact, what happened to Donziger himself last year.
Still, Donziger has enough money for other lawyers to take up the case: Steven obtained millions in litigation financing from a number of organizations, and although the courts have said he has to pay some of that back, apparently it’s not enough to stop his legal chase of Chevron around the World.
But the simple fact is he and his band can’t win. Chevron was never in Ecuador, and the environmental cleanup of Ecuador oil production areas that was controlled by Texas was done in 1998 – but then taken over by PetroEcuador.
In fact, as Steven Donziger was enjoying his fraudulent win in 2011, that same year, PetroEcuador was responsible for one of the largest oil spills ever – and yet said Chevron did it.
Oakland News Now Note: this post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest version of an experimental Zennie62Media mobile media video-blogging system network – part of a new approach to the production of media. The uploaded video is from a vlogger with the Zennie62 on YouTube Partner Channel, then uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and social media pages. The objective is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours. We are constantly working to improve the system network coding and also seek interested content and media technology partners.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Dominic Tauane railfanning Oakland Jack London Square
- Rotary Club of Oakland demotion of President Ces Butner – June 24, 2021
- Rotary Club of Oakland Civic Thursday Meeting, July 16, 2021
- Oakland Youth Poet Laureate 10 Years Slideshow
- 2021 Oakland Youth Poet Laureate Announcement and Performances
- Rotary Club of Oakland July 22, 2021 meeting.
- Hoodslam Oakland’s Raunchiest Fight Night | Good Sh*t | OZY
- Walgreens East Oakland Closure Shows City Of Oakland Lacks Business Retention Program It Once Had
- Clam Chowder at Chowders Pier 39 San Fransisco
- Pokemon Go Fest 2021 San Francisco
- The Worst Talk Show Host Is Still On The Air (Jerry Springer)
- I Played Minecraft With Hank From Breaking Bad
- Slaying Real Monsters & Building Communities Through Role Playing Games | Comic-Con@Home 2021
- The Walking Dead Universe Comic-Con 2021 Panel News – Breakdown & Discussion Of All 3 Panels!
- Bay Area Transparency Is Back With Ceres CA Police Video First Amendment Audit
- Our work: What Berkeley Fire is doing to prepare for the 2021 wildfire season and beyond
- Basic Science Sampler from UC Berkeley
- Rising Stars of Berkeley Biology
- Protest in USA #117 today in Oakland, California over college tuition increases💰
- Marimba De Todos Santos Cuchumatan En Oakland California 2021|2022