Donald Thompson, Walk West CEO, Shares Insights on the Intersection of Sales, Marketing & Personal Brand at T-REX Summit.
Raleigh, NC – Walk West announced today that CEO Donald Thompson will be a featured speaker at the T-REX Summit on April 16th, 2019 at the Carolina Theatre in Durham, NC. His presentation, The Blend of Sales, Marketing & Personal Branding in the Digital Age, is an actionable playbook of proven sales strategies that anyone who holds revenue responsibility at an organization will relish.
“The main takeaways from my presentation will be the tools, techniques, and mindset that sales professionals need in these three areas, a three-legged stool of success,” says Donald Thompson, CEO of Walk West. “Sales doesn’t stand alone, marketing doesn’t stand alone, nor do you as an individual. You need all of these things to work together to create customer confidence that allows the client to say yes to you.”
Thompson’s talk is derived from decades of successful experience as a founder, operator, and investor multiple times in numerous exits to firms like Adobe, KPIT and Beringer Capital. In addition to leading Walk West, he is a member of the strategic advisory board for North Carolina State University’s Computer Science Department. You also can find Donald working with the entrepreneurial community at American Underground and as a mentor for the Google for Entrepreneurs Exchange. He’s also penning his first book and has contributed articles to Entrepreneur.com and CNBC.com where he shares a leadership perspective built on a ferocious work ethic and the ability to learn from others while building high-performance teams.
Attendees at T-REX Summit can glean many lessons from Donald and leaders of other high-growth organizations that will help them hit aggressive sales goals in our evolving economy. This conference is billed as the Southeast’s premier B2B sales and marketing event. More than 300 people are expected to attend the second annual gathering launched by The Revenue Exchange, a platform designed specifically for people in sales. Vince Beese and Eric Boggs created the summit and its regular meetups as a way to collaborate and learn from like-minded professionals.
Tickets for the T-REX Summit are still available here. It kicks off on Monday, April 15th with an evening keynote followed by a full day of programming on April 16th that promises no boring panels, no pitches, no commercials – just engaging content that attendees will value for years to come.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Cowboys vs Steelers – 2021 NFL Hall Of Fame Game NFL Draft Picks To Watch
- USS Hornet Car Show 2021, Alameda Ca, Lowriders, Bombitas, HD
- USS Hornet Car Show 2021, Alameda Ca, Lowriders, Bay Bombs CC 1941 Chevy RagTop
- Game Highlights: Oakland Roots SC vs. Phoenix Rising FC
- 4395 Piedmont Avenue Unit 307 Oakland, CA | ColdwellBankerHomes.com
- American Katie Nageotte goes from near-disaster to POLE VAULT GOLD | Tokyo Olympics | NBC Sports
- Las Vegas Raiders All Pro Linebacker K J Wright Visit The Raiders By Eric Pangilinan
- Kevin Durant Block Of Australian Olympics Basketball Player Layup Is Best Seen Freeze Frame
- ||The ACE Kids|| Visiting Oakland Zoo! PART 1
- Las Vegas Raiders Derek Carr Bryan Edwards Press Conference By Eric Pangilinan
- Las Vegas Raiders Jon Gruden Says Receiver Bryan Edwards Is Dynamic By Eric Pangilinan
- Are San Francisco’s ‘Tiny Homes’ the future of city housing? | ITV News
- San Francisco Cable Cars Are BACK – Lombard Street / Fishermans Wharf / Pier 39 / Boudin & Much MORE
- San Francisco Giants vs Arizona Diamondbacks Highlights August 4, 2021 – MLB Highlights | MLB 2021
- San Francisco Bay Area Reinstates Mask Order as Virus Surges
- What $3,488 Will Get You In San Francisco | Sweet Digs | Refinery29
- Mike McDaniel: Trey Lance Has a ‘Confident Swag’ | 49ers
- Plus Driverless Level 4 Truck on Highway Demo
- Covid Experts Send Message To Floridians Amid DeSantis Disinformation
- Worse Than Delta? Health Experts Worry About Future Variants