LeRonne Armstrong Oakland Chief Of Police Live Interview On His Plans For The Department
From YouTube Channel: March 23, 2021 at 04:02PM
ONN – LeRonne Armstrong Oakland Chief Of Police Interview On His Plans For The Department. Wednesday, 1 PM PST, YouTube.com/Zennie62
It is my pleasure to welcome Oakland Chief Of Police LeRonne Armstrong to Zennie62Media, Zennie62 YouTube / Oakland News Now. The interview will be held at YouTube.com/Zennie62, Wednesday, 1 PM PST, 4 PM EST.
LeRonne Armstrong: Biography:
Oakland Chief of Police LeRonne Armstrong was born and raised in West Oakland, California, and a graduate of McClymond’s High School. He joined the Oakland Police Department as a police officer in 1999, after spending four years with the Alameda County Probation Department.
Chief of Police LeRonne Armstrong worked several assignments during his career, starting in Patrol as an officer and later as a supervisor. Chief Armstrong has worked in the Problem-Solving Officer Unit, Criminal Investigation Division, Supervised the Gang Intelligence Task Force, Watch Commander, Commander of the Youth and School Safety Section, Special Resource Commander, Area Commander and is currently assigned as the Bureau of Field Operations – East Commanding Officer and the Commanding Officer of the Special Operations Division.
Chief Armstrong is a graduate of California State University, Sacramento, with a Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice, he holds a Master’s Degree in Organizational Leadership, The Chief is also a graduate of the nationally acclaimed P.E.R.F . Senior Management Institute for Police Executives (S.M.I.P), California POST Leadership School and the FBI National Academy Session 261.
Chief Armstrong is a California POST-certified instructor and was teaching agency and statewide classes in Procedural Justice and Principled Policing where he is recognized as a California P.O.S .T . Subject Matter Expert.
Chief Armstrong Armstrong is one of the original officers assigned to work on the Oakland Ceasefire Strategy which has reduced violent crime over 50% since 2012, and he remains as Co-Chair of the Ceasefire Steering Committee.
Armstrong lead the OPD’s Stop-Data Collection Project which has been recognized nationally for OPD’s implementation of strategies that have reduced the number of OPD stops by 60% since 2016, and African American stops by over 50%. Armstrong has been called upon to train and testify before the State of California’s R.I.P.A board on OPD Stop-Data program.
Chief Armstrong also served as the department’s liaison to Stanford University S.P.A.R.K.S. Program and led the implementation of all 50 Stanford recommendations to increase trust from the “Strategies for Change” report. DC Armstrong has been the subject of multiple news articles regarding “Black Officers Policing in America” and he’s one of the featured officers in the award-winning documentary “The Force.”
Chief Armstrong Armstrong was the former President of the Oakland Black Officers Association and continues to lead the Oakland Police Departments trust building efforts city-wide. Chief Armstrong resides in Oakland with his wife and two daughters. His career has always been inspired by the idea of being a part of the change you want to see in OPD
Note from Zennie62Media and OaklandNewsNow.com : this video-blog post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest updated version of an experimental Zennie62Media , Inc. mobile media video-blogging system network that was launched June 2018. This is a major part of Zennie62Media , Inc.’s new and innovative approach to the production of news media. What we call “The Third Wave of Media”. The uploaded video is from a YouTube channel. When the video is “liked” by Zennie62 YouTube, then it is automatically uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-created and owned social media pages. The overall objective here, on top of our is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours – is the use of the existing YouTube social graph on any subject in the World. Now, news is reported with a smartphone and also by promoting current content on YouTube: no heavy and expensive cameras or even a laptop are necessary, or having a camera crew to shoot what is already on YouTube. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media content news production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and seeks interested content and media technology partners.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Oakland’s West Oakland Homeless Population, Small Business, Need AB 464 For Economic Development
- Las Vegas Raiders Derek Carr Says He Feels A Sense Of Urgency With The Defense,By Eric Pangilinan
- Las Vegas Raiders RTC Offering Express Buss Service To Allegiant Stadium,By Eric Pangilinan
- Festival At The Lake Oakland, CA
- Las Vegas Raiders: Breaking News Regarding Theo Riddick and Kenyan Drake By Joseph Armendariz
- Video Tour of 719 Mandana Blvd, Oakland
- Video Tour of 330 13th St Unit 3B in Oakland
- Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum Authority Unanimously Approves Term Sheet for African- American Led Group to Bring WNBA Team to Oakland
- Las Vegas Raiders: Has Gus Bradley Brought Back Commitment To Excellence? By Joseph Armendariz
- Bike San Francisco: Market St: Ferry to the Castro, then Twin Peaks fog & return.
- Carroll Fife Live Discussion – Black Arts and Culture in Oakland, TONIGHT at 6:30 pm!
- 5735 Claremont Ave Oakland CA | Oakland Homes for Sale
- CHP releases video of a reckless driver and passengers in Oakland
- Statement By President Joe Biden On The Passing Of Former United States Senator of Michigan Carl Levin
- Warriors Introduce 2021 NBA Draft 1st Round Picks Moses Moody And Jonathan Kuminga
- Raiders Live: Bradley, Ngakoue, Moehrig and Thomas Presser – 7.30.21
- What’s On The Oakland City Council Agenda For Today July 30 2021? Can You Say Violence Prevention?
- Willie McGinest And Andrew Siciliano Need To Work On NFL Network Chemistry
- Olympics Baseball One time MLB vets lift Dominican Republic over Mexico
- Olympics Baseball One time MLB vets lift Dominican Republic over Mexico 1 0