ONN – Wells Fargo Tweet To Customers To Wait To March 17 2021 For Stimulus Payment Is Social Media Fail – vlog by Zennie62 YouTube
Wells Fargo learned how one bad social media post, in this case a Twitter tweet, can mess up its marketing and image. Right now, Wells Fargo looks like it is keeping Stimulus Payment money from its customers for four days or until March 17, 2021, and for no reason given. So, it looks like they’re “floating” the monies to gain revenue from interest before releasing them. In other words, making money while others starve.
The tweet is here and has been up for 18 hours:
Customers who are eligible to receive direct deposit of their stimulus payment may expect it as soon as March 17, 2021. https://t.co/ujd9oUUWmP
— Wells Fargo (@WellsFargo) March 12, 2021
The reaction has been swift and angry on Twitter:
It's criminal that you're holding on to the stimulus payments until the 17th. There is zero reason to hold onto them.
I predict this will be the last straw with a lot of people. This is a horrible move on your part. You deserve the loss of customers.
— 🎶SifiChick 🎵 @ 🏡 (@Sifichick) March 13, 2021
Even Mr. Happy is pissed:
Lmao u guys know that’s in 4 days right? If you were betting on having the check by today for some reason, that’s ridiculous. We had no clue when it would come through until very recently. 4 days is nothing.
— MrHappy (@MrHappy230) March 13, 2021
Yeah, I'm switching banks after this.
There is NO reason why you can't send them out this minute.
— Andrew Primmer (@EasyMode243) March 13, 2021
Right now, “Wells Fargo” is a Twitter trend, and for the many reactions like this one:
So basically you need to be honest and say that y'all are not releasing people funds because y'all are holding it to the 17th so y'all can gain interest off of other people money. But then again that's the whole definition of a bank
— Space Cowgirl on a bebop land 💞 (@Bremichele012) March 13, 2021
Chances are Wells Fargo will just weather this storm and ignore it, and continue floating the Stimulus Payment money.
Note from Zennie62Media’s Zennie62 YouTube and Oakland News Now Today Blog SF Bay Area: this video-blog post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest updated version of an experimental Zennie62Media , Inc. mobile media video-blogging system network that was launched June 2018. This is a major part of Zennie62Media , Inc.’s new and innovative approach to the production of news media. What we call “The Third Wave of Media”. The uploaded video is from a vlogger with the Zennie62 on YouTube Partner Channel, then uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-created and owned social media pages. The overall objective is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours. Now, news is reported with a smartphone: no heavy and expensive cameras or even a laptop are necessary. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media content news production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and seeks interested content and media technology partners.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Las Vegas Raiders Could Derek Carr Lose Starting Job? To Marcus Mariota By Eric Pangilinan
- Saints Teaching Jameis Winston Classic Bill Walsh-Style Timed Pass In Training Camp
- Las Vegas Raiders : Vikings Zimmer Echoes Davis Sentiments As He Loses 3 QB’s By Joseph Armendariz
- Las Vegas Raiders Should NFL Allow Fans In Stadiums? With Delta Variant Going OnBy Eric Pangilinan
- Boxing Evan Holyfield Remains Undefeated Evan Is The Real Deal Like His Dad,By Eric Pangilinan
- Joshua Jackson Is Dr. Death On Peacock – 9 Years Ago On Fringe On FOX He Was Peter Bishop – WonderCon Talk
- Seth Evans Oakland Teen Weightlifter Credits Coach, Non-Profit Gym Program
- Resorts World Las Vegas Pool Area Almost Without People In Saturday Night Vlog
- Las Vegas Raiders Kicker Daniel Carlson Third Player To Be Placed On Covid List, By Eric Pangilinan
- Philippines Delta Variant Causes Manila To Lockdown Again,By Eric Pangilinan
- Elaine Thompson-Herah Sets World Record, Jamaican Women Win Tokyo Olympics 100 M 1,2,3
- Caleb Dressel Paces Mens 4×100 Medley Relay Gold Medal Winning Team
- Las Vegas Raiders Kicker Daniel Carlson Third Player To Be Placed On Covid List,By Eric Pangilinan
- Los Angeles Angels vs Oakland Athletics Highlights (7/31/21) – MLB Highlights | MLB Season 2021
- 2018 Honda Accord Sport 1.5T Sale Price Lease Bay Area Oakland Alameda Hayward Fremont San Leandro C
- Boxing Are Celebrity Boxing Matches Entertaining? By Eric Pangilinan
- Las Vegas Raiders Josh Jacobs Makes Revelations about Kirby Wilson And RB Core By Joseph Armendariz
- Belinda Bencic First Swiss Woman To Get Gold Medal After Beating Marketa Vondrousova
- Las Vegas Raiders Who Is Defense Coordinator Gus Bradley?By Eric Pangilinan
- Oakland Aviation Museum in Oakland California. A complete walkthrough in 4k.