iCleanse Partners with Athena Health Care Systems to Provide UV-C Disinfecting Units To 51 Nursing Homes In Northeast United States
Avon, CT – iCleanse, https://icleanse.com/, the leader in UV-C personal device disinfection, announced today that it has partnered with Athena Health Care to provide Athena’s 51 nursing home in the Northeast with iCleanse’s patented UV-C disinfecting units to disinfect frequently used devices for COVID-19 and other virus safety and infection control. For over three decades, Athena Health Care Systems, based in Farmington, CT, has been a regional leader in providing skilled nursing care, short-term, post-hospital rehabilitation, assisted and senior living, as well as home health, hospice care, and private duty program services.
COVID-19 Can Last up to 28 Days on Surfaces
In today’s times, nursing homes and long-term care facilities have been plagued with virus outbreaks. Their older demographics and confined spaces make them highly susceptible to viruses, especially since COVID-19 can last up to 28 days on surfaces. Health care facilities have been working hard to protect patients and employees from contracting and spreading COVID-19. A major strategy to curb outbreaks is using UV-C Technology, such as the iCleanse Swift, to disinfect frequently touched items and devices that are passed from person to person. iCleanse Swift reduces the spread of infectious pathogens to nursing home patients and employees by killing 99.9% of bacteria on devices and other items in less than 30 seconds.
iCleanse is in use in hundreds of U.S. hospitals and nursing homes, where over 87% of nurses and physicians are using technology, like tablets and smartphones, in addition to other devices and items, including stethoscopes. Devices save time between patients by quickly inputting patient information; providing patient check-ins; and tracking visitors. Keeping health care facilities open, safe, and efficient is iCleanse’s top priority.
“The iCleanse units have been well-received and greatly appreciated by the teams at our centers,” said Larry Santilli, President, and CEO, Athena Health Care Systems. “Nursing homes across the country have been significantly impacted by COVID-19 and Athena Health Care Systems has gone to extraordinary lengths to provide protection, whether in the forms of PPE or the newest technology in the iCleanse units, to ensure the health and safety of our staff. The units provide not only another level of infection prevention but also provide peace of mind for our dedicated, compassionate caregivers. Chris Allen and his team have developed a great tool to complement our expanding infection prevention program.”
CEO of iCleanse, Chris Allen, said, “I am excited to partner with Mr. Santilli at Athena Health Care Systems, providing them with UV-C disinfection they can trust. It is essential during these times to keep workers and residents safe from viruses and harmful bacteria that can lead to infection, including COVID-19. Our products will provide the necessary tools needed to fight this pandemic.”
iCleanse (formerly ReadyDock) is trusted by over 100 U.S. hospitals. The company’s chemical-free UV-C technology kills pathogens, like the flu, common cold, and COVID-19*. Designed with businesses, employees, customers, and patients in mind, iCleanse offers a wide range of products for every workflow. iCleanse products disinfect high touch surfaces, such as mobile phones and tablets, as well as stethoscopes, ID badges, keycards, and many other items used daily. With the power of iCleanse UV-C disinfection units, users can disinfect devices in less than 30 seconds with 99.9% of infectious pathogens killed. There is no liquid used in the disinfecting process, only ultraviolet light. For more information, please visit:
*Tested with COVID-19 Surrogate OC43.
Post based on press release sent to Zennie62Media.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Corgis Singing Happy Birthday
- Las Vegas Raiders Third Raider Player To Retire Sam Young Announces Retirement By Eric Pangilinan
- Oakland Launches City’s First Tiny Home Village On City-Owned Parcel At Lake Merritt
- Best Highlights and Sounds From the First Padded Practice of 2021 Training Camp | Las Vegas Raiders
- Yan Gomes after homering in his first Oakland A’s game
- Solo walk around the world famous Lake Merritt in Oakland Ca. My first ever visit
- Oakland Adams Point National Night Out Block Party Tonight Aug 3 5 PM-8PM, Van Buren Av & Bellevue
- Boxing Promoter Bob Arum Setting Up A Fight Between Tyson Fury And Anthony Joshua By Eric Pangilinan
- Las Vegas Raiders Lose Second Player To Retirement Jalen Richard Returns By Eric Pangilinan
- Las Vegas Raiders Josh Jacobs Excited For First Day At Training Camp With Pads By Eric Pangilinan
- Las Vegas Raiders New Receiver John Brown Praises QB Derek Carr By Eric Pangilinan
- First day with pads. Aug 3, 2021
- Boeing Starliner Launch Canceled For Today August 3 2021 Due To Propulsion System
- LIVE Launch Of Boeing / NASA Starliner To The ISS
- Simone Biles wins bronze medal in balance beam final after taking time off for mental health
- Retired Cop Reacts to Guy Stealing Toyota Sienna in Oakland – Private Investigator
- OUSD Celebrates New Facilities Across Oakland For First Day of School, August 9 2021
- Watch Simone Biles’ podium training routine ahead of beam comeback | Tokyo Olympics | NBC Sports
- Best of Day 10 at the Tokyo Olympics: Simone Biles will compete in beam final | NBC Sports
- Simone Biles motivate Jade Carey for winning gold medal in floor exercise, Olympics highlights video