United Airlines – Engine On Fire From United Airlines Flight 328 Bound For Honolulu, Parts Dropped In Denver
From YouTube Channel: February 20, 2021 at 05:18PM
ONN – United Airlines – Engine On Fire From United Airlines Flight 328 Bound For Honolulu, Parts Dropped In Denver
This engine video was from the1six3’s on Instagram, who wrote “An engine on United flight 328 bound for Honolulu Hawaii caught fire. Part of the engine landed on a home in Denver. Lucky the plane landed safely (via: michaelagiulia/Twitter).
Cory Michael Klements on Instagram reported that “777 Engine lands near my parents’ house”.
“A United 777 engine landed on my parents’ front yard. Thankfully everyone including the dogs are safe. Drove up here from Denver immediately after seeing this on my mom’s Facebook.
The “front yard” is located in Bloomfield, Colorado. The airplane just took off from Denver International Airport, and bound for Honolulu.
Rex Chapman posted this Twitter video of the United Airlines 777 engine parts falling from the sky:
United Airlines Boeing 777 operating as flight 328 flying from Denver – Honolulu suffered a serious engine failure on takeoff.
It made an emergency landing and everyone is ok.
Check out these pieces of the engine falling from the sky…pic.twitter.com/1IyBj6Nlf2
— Rex Chapman🏇🏼 (@RexChapman) February 20, 2021
The official report is that a spokeswoman representing Denver International Airport reported United Airlines Flight 328 bound for Honolulu experienced an engine issue and returned to the airport. That was from NBC affiliate KUSA. United Airline reported that about 231 people, including a crew of 10 were on board the Boeing 777, and no one was injured.
The plane’s pilot told air traffic control that they were experiencing an “engine failure” after reporting a “heavy mayday.”
Emergency medical services were sent toward the airport at the time of the incident after receiving a call of a possible engine fire.
Here’s a video of the plane from on the ground, where you can see the engine on fire:
A United Airlines 777 was circling the metro area dropping debris as it prepared for an emergency landing in #Denver.
We’re told this was a 777 headed to Hawaii. Unconfirmed.
Pic here from Bennett, 8mi south of I-70
— Dillon Thomas (@DillonMThomas) February 20, 2021
Here’s a set of photos of the engine after the 777 landed in Denver:
Pictures from the ground show the engine on United 328 absolutely destroyed. The engine was on fire in the air. We understand that it is a Boeing 777 on its way to Hawaii. #9News pic.twitter.com/XAlRabKxeh
— Marc Sallinger (@MarcSallinger) February 20, 2021
United Airlines Statement Update On Flight 328:
Flight 328 from DEN (Denver) to HNL (Honolulu) experienced an engine failure shortly after departure, returned safely to Denver and was met by emergency crews as a precaution. There are no reported injuries onboard and we will share more information as it becomes available.
We are in contact with the FAA, NTSB and local law enforcement. All passengers and crew have deplaned and been transported back to the terminal in DEN. We are now working to get our customers on a new flight to Honolulu in the next few hours.
Stay tuned for updates.
Note from Zennie62Media and OaklandNewsNow.com : this video-blog post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest updated version of an experimental Zennie62Media , Inc. mobile media video-blogging system network that was launched June 2018. This is a major part of Zennie62Media , Inc.’s new and innovative approach to the production of news media. What we call “The Third Wave of Media”. The uploaded video is from a YouTube channel. When the video is “liked” by Zennie62 YouTube, then it is automatically uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-created and owned social media pages. The overall objective here, on top of our is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours – is the use of the existing YouTube social graph on any subject in the World. Now, news is reported with a smartphone and also by promoting current content on YouTube: no heavy and expensive cameras or even a laptop are necessary, or having a camera crew to shoot what is already on YouTube. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media content news production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and seeks interested content and media technology partners.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Norteno Gang Violence – Killing Over Colors
- Raiders Live: Olson, Good, Ferrell and Abram Presser – 7.29.21
- Las Vegas Raiders: Did Greg Olson Just Reveal 3 Players Are Out Due To Virus? By Joseph Armendariz
- What Does Starling Marte Does Do For The Oakland Athletics?
- OFFICIAL 2021 NBA Mock Draft: Draft Day Edition
- NBA Draft Preview: Golden State Warriors | The Morning After
- Starling Marte Traded To Oakland Athletics
- Las Vegas Raiders Training Camp day 2 Where The Juice?By Eric Pangilinan
- Oakland Uptown Rotary Club Guest Speaker: Krista Lucchesi, Mercy Brown Bag Program
- Oakland Panthers 2020 Hype Video
- Oakland African American Chamber of Commerce Faith and Facts: Keedra McNeill, MD
- Oakland Promise Arts, Media, and Entertainment Career Panel
- Seeking the Sacred, Ep. 12- Discernment and Learning How to Hear God’s Voice
- Oakland SC v Club Marin with commentary
- Oakland United Beerworks introduces our Linden Street Series Flight Packs!
- Vicente Cruz on the importance of Physical Education
- Las Vegas Raiders Maxx Crosby Motivating The Defense In Training Camp By Eric Pangilinan
- Disney Parks Brings Back Mask Mandate Due To Delta Variant Surge By Joseph Armendariz
- Piedmont Wealth Manager Arraigned in Fatal Oakland Hit-and-Run
- East Oakland Councilmembers Taylor And Reid Must Implement AB 464 Now To Help Small Business