ONN – Jameis Winston Training Under Steeplechaser Colleen Quigley For Instagram Stretching For Mobility – vlog by Zennie62 YouTube
Jameis Winston Hires Olympian Steeplechaser, FSU Alum Colleen Quigley For Instagram Stretching For Mobility
Jameis Winston went live on Instagram to showcase his training session with Olympian and fellow Florida State Alum Colleen Quigley. On his account page @Jabowins the National Champion QB typed:
Learning how to stretch with Olympic athlete and star AND #fsu alumni @steeple_squigs . Our 2012 class was loaded with excellence! Grateful that she took time out of her busy schedule to assist us all with elite foam rolling and stretching tips!
Although The former Tampa Bay Buccaneers Quarterback didn’t mention any details about his NFL future, and said he was just being a dad between the last game he played in, and today, his stated intent to improve his mobility is a sign that he just may be the heir-apparent to Saints QB legend Drew Brees.
Indeed, on the question of Drew Brees’ retirement and if Winston will take his place, one week ago, Saints Head Coach Sean Payton, said this on a podcast with CBS Sports:
“I think (a decision from Brees) is coming in the next week or two,” Payton said. “There’s a wear and tear in these years, especially at that position. I think that’s something in the next week, week and a half, he’s going to address and announce. Meanwhile, we’re meeting — most teams, right, at the end of the season, you meet on your own roster. You spend a good portion of the week going through each player, talking about the season, where they’re at, where they’re going. We’ve gone through the quarterbacks. Of course we’ve read all of those players. Taysom Hill, who’s in the building. Jameis, who’s a free agent, who we hope to sign here, sooner or later. We’ve got a pretty good vision with those players. I think within the next week we’ll know a little bit more.”
Jameis also took time to give a nod to his former team’s Super Bowl LV win, saying how cool it was to be in Tampa (where he lives) with two World Champions (The Bucs and The Devil Rays).
Colleen Quigley Has Her Own Version Of The TB-12 Method
During their just over an hour long session, Colleen gave Winston a number of tips on mind-set and focus.
Instead of the TB-12 Method, looks like Winston’s using The Steeple Squigs (her knickname) Approach. Her website reveals a full, holistic, training approach, encompassing food and thinking, with sections like “nutrition myths”, and recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Note from Zennie62Media’s Zennie62 YouTube and Oakland News Now Today Blog SF Bay Area: this video-blog post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest updated version of an experimental Zennie62Media , Inc. mobile media video-blogging system network that was launched June 2018. This is a major part of Zennie62Media , Inc.’s new and innovative approach to the production of news media. What we call “The Third Wave of Media”. The uploaded video is from a vlogger with the Zennie62 on YouTube Partner Channel, then uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-created and owned social media pages. The overall objective is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours. Now, news is reported with a smartphone: no heavy and expensive cameras or even a laptop are necessary. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media content news production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and seeks interested content and media technology partners.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Norteno Gang Violence – Killing Over Colors
- Raiders Live: Olson, Good, Ferrell and Abram Presser – 7.29.21
- Las Vegas Raiders: Did Greg Olson Just Reveal 3 Players Are Out Due To Virus? By Joseph Armendariz
- What Does Starling Marte Does Do For The Oakland Athletics?
- OFFICIAL 2021 NBA Mock Draft: Draft Day Edition
- NBA Draft Preview: Golden State Warriors | The Morning After
- Starling Marte Traded To Oakland Athletics
- Las Vegas Raiders Training Camp day 2 Where The Juice?By Eric Pangilinan
- Oakland Uptown Rotary Club Guest Speaker: Krista Lucchesi, Mercy Brown Bag Program
- Oakland Panthers 2020 Hype Video
- Oakland African American Chamber of Commerce Faith and Facts: Keedra McNeill, MD
- Oakland Promise Arts, Media, and Entertainment Career Panel
- Seeking the Sacred, Ep. 12- Discernment and Learning How to Hear God’s Voice
- Oakland SC v Club Marin with commentary
- Oakland United Beerworks introduces our Linden Street Series Flight Packs!
- Vicente Cruz on the importance of Physical Education
- Las Vegas Raiders Maxx Crosby Motivating The Defense In Training Camp By Eric Pangilinan
- Disney Parks Brings Back Mask Mandate Due To Delta Variant Surge By Joseph Armendariz
- Piedmont Wealth Manager Arraigned in Fatal Oakland Hit-and-Run
- East Oakland Councilmembers Taylor And Reid Must Implement AB 464 Now To Help Small Business