ONN – Oakland Police Seeks Chinatown Assault Suspect Who Knocked 91 Year Old Man To Ground, And Others – vlog by Zennie62 YouTube
Oakland Police Seeks Chinatown Assault Suspect Who Knocked 91 Year Old Man To The Ground, As Well As Others
The Oakland Police Department sent Zennie62Media a press release which reads as follows:
Oakland Police Need Your Help in Identifying an Assault Suspect
Oakland, CA —Oakland Police Felony Assault investigators released the attached surveillance camera images and video of a suspect involved in three assaults in the Chinatown area.
On January 31st, 2021, at 12:10 pm, Oakland Police officers responded to the 800 block of Harrison Street on a report of an assault.
Officers located three victims who had been assaulted. The victims and witnesses that stayed on scene provided information regarding the individual who had assaulted them. Police also recovered video surveillance of the incidents.
The first incident occurred in the 800 block of Harrison Street. A 91-year-old-man was walking down the street when the suspect came from behind and forcefully pushed the victim to the ground. The victim was injured and transported by ambulance to a local hospital for medical attention.
The suspect then approached a 60-year-old man and 55-year-old woman from behind that were also walking in the 800 block of Harrison Street. The suspect pushed both victims to the ground, resulting in the woman losing consciousness. The man also suffered injury. Both victims were treated at a local hospital for their injuries.
The suspect was last seen fleeing on foot westbound on 9th Street from Harrison Street.
Please see the attached surveillance camera images and video of the suspect that was captured after the first assault in the 800 block of Harrison Street.
The suspect is described as an African American male, 20 to 30 years old, 5’6″ to 5’10”, and 140 pounds. He was last seen wearing a black hoodie jacket with blue on the lower half, tan pants, a light blue COVID face mask, and gray tennis shoes with light green soles.
This investigation is ongoing. The Oakland Police Department is asking residents and businesses in the area to check their video surveillance cameras to see if they may have captured the suspect before, during, or after the crimes were committed. Anyone with information is asked to contact OPD’s Felony Assault unit at (510) 238-3426.
We encourage our community to opt into our camera registry program: https://ift.tt/2YMW5vu
Crime Stoppers of Oakland is offering $2,500 for information leading to an arrest for each assault victim, up to a total of $7,500 reward money.
Please do not approach a person just because you think they look like this man. If there is the slightest doubt, do not act. If, on the other hand, the possible suspect is in the act of committing another crime, call the police. But there are too many falsely-accused black men in jail, and because of alerts like this one.
Note from Zennie62Media’s Zennie62 YouTube and Oakland News Now Today Blog SF Bay Area: this video-blog post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest updated version of an experimental Zennie62Media , Inc. mobile media video-blogging system network that was launched June 2018. This is a major part of Zennie62Media , Inc.’s new and innovative approach to the production of news media. What we call “The Third Wave of Media”. The uploaded video is from a vlogger with the Zennie62 on YouTube Partner Channel, then uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-created and owned social media pages. The overall objective is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours. Now, news is reported with a smartphone: no heavy and expensive cameras or even a laptop are necessary. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media content news production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and seeks interested content and media technology partners.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Boxing Paradigm Sports Still Trying To Stop Manny Pacquaio Errol Spence Fight By Eric Pangilinan
- Miley Cyrus Performs Party in the USA Live at Lollapalooza 2021
- JOURNEY: “Separate Ways” Lollapalooza 2021 – Saturday July 31.
- NJOMZA backstage at Lollapalooza 2021
- JOURNEY: “Don’t Stop Believin’”Lollapalooza 2021 – Saturday July 31.
- G Herbo Live at Lollapalooza 2021
- MEGAN THEE STALLION: Lollapalooza 2021 – Sunday July 31.
- This Vegas Tourist Made This Video 1000x BETTER
- Las Vegas Raiders Jon Gruden Says Alex Leatherwood Already Plays Like A Veteran By Eric Pangilinan
- Peel-A-Pound Soup Recipe To Lose 15 Pounds In One Week
- The Rolling Stones Live In Oakland, October 31 1994 Video Of Concert Zennie Abraham Attended
- Home For Sale Oakland Just Listed | 1049 44th Ave, Oakland CA
- Downs Oakland Sunday Service 8.1.21
- Oakland A’s vs. LA Angels – MLB – Free Prediction – August 1 2021 – Ghost Picks Rich
- Oakland church teams up with Kaiser to administer COVID-19 vaccines to community
- Resurrection Oakland Church | August 1, 2021. 10am
- Allen Temple Baptist Church of Oakland August 1, 2021 Worship – Rev Dr Martha Taylor, Brother Michael McCants
- Las Vegas Raiders Could Derek Carr Lose Starting Job? To Marcus Mariota By Eric Pangilinan
- Saints Teaching Jameis Winston Classic Bill Walsh-Style Timed Pass In Training Camp
- Las Vegas Raiders : Vikings Zimmer Echoes Davis Sentiments As He Loses 3 QB’s By Joseph Armendariz