Covid may have stopped fans attending NFL games this season but it seems that it won’t stop bettors, big or small from having a punt on the season’s biggest game, Super Bowl LV. Last week one bettor in Nevada (where else?) placed a $2.3 million wager on Tampa Bay +3.5 to win. If the Bucs cover the spread then this lucky punter would net a cool $2 million, high risk, high reward.
Unfortunately, the majority of us who might consider placing a bet or two to make the game a little more interesting don’t have this kind of cash to play with and looking for a little more value from a much smaller outlay.
Bets such as ”will the opening kick-off be a touchback?” (Yes, 1/3 No, 9/4) hold no value when betting small amounts such as $5 or $10.
However, betting a single $5 at 9/1 won’t break the bank and would profit $45, alternatively, the same bet for $10 wins $90. Small risks with reasonable rewards.
With this type of betting in mind here are 10 Super Bowl LV bets that could be worthwhile.
*Please note: The following bets/odds are from Skybet and are subject to change.
Will there be a punt return for a TD? Odds 9/1.
The good thing about bets like these is that no matter the sore this bet could come in at any time during the game.
60+ total points, either team to win by 1-6 the winning team to take the lead with their last possession. Odds 9/1
Although three separate things have to happen here, all of them seem entirely possible.
Tom Brady 3+ interceptions. Odds 13/2
One for the many Brady haters and he did achieve this unwanted feat in the NFC title game!
Brady and Mahomes 300+ pass yards each and Kelce and Gronkowski 1+ TD each 6/1
Again all this seems very plausible.
Tampa Bay win the first half, Kansas City win the game. Odds 11/2
The Cheifs have been slow starters and the bet isn’t limited to points totals.
T.Kelce, M.Evans and T Hill all to score a TD. Odds 7/1
Another bet not held back by who wins the game.
Tampa Bay to win by 1-6 points. Odds 7/2
Feel like the game will be close?
Kansas City to win by 1-6 points. Odds 3/1
You could cover yourself by betting on both!
R.Jones 36+ rush yards, T.Hill 93+ receiving yards and, A.Brown 4+ receptions. Odds 11/2
Certainly not a ‘home run’ here but again the score and winner doesn’t matter. This could come in by half time or not at all!!
Brady MVP, Tampa Bay to win, M.Evans and T.Kelce 1+ TD each. Odds 9/1
If you think Tampa wins then the first two things probably go hand in hand.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Raiders Live: Olson, Good, Ferrell and Abram Presser – 7.29.21
- Las Vegas Raiders: Did Greg Olson Just Reveal 3 Players Are Out Due To Virus? By Joseph Armendariz
- What Does Starling Marte Does Do For The Oakland Athletics?
- OFFICIAL 2021 NBA Mock Draft: Draft Day Edition
- NBA Draft Preview: Golden State Warriors | The Morning After
- Starling Marte Traded To Oakland Athletics
- Las Vegas Raiders Training Camp day 2 Where The Juice?By Eric Pangilinan
- Oakland Uptown Rotary Club Guest Speaker: Krista Lucchesi, Mercy Brown Bag Program
- Oakland Panthers 2020 Hype Video
- Oakland African American Chamber of Commerce Faith and Facts: Keedra McNeill, MD
- Oakland Promise Arts, Media, and Entertainment Career Panel
- Seeking the Sacred, Ep. 12- Discernment and Learning How to Hear God’s Voice
- Oakland SC v Club Marin with commentary
- Oakland United Beerworks introduces our Linden Street Series Flight Packs!
- Vicente Cruz on the importance of Physical Education
- Las Vegas Raiders Maxx Crosby Motivating The Defense In Training Camp By Eric Pangilinan
- Disney Parks Brings Back Mask Mandate Due To Delta Variant Surge By Joseph Armendariz
- Piedmont Wealth Manager Arraigned in Fatal Oakland Hit-and-Run
- East Oakland Councilmembers Taylor And Reid Must Implement AB 464 Now To Help Small Business
- Las Vegas Raiders Maxx Crosby Motivating The Defense In Training Camp,By Eric Pangilinan