ONN – Oakland News: 2 Arrested For 10 Armed Robberies Of Cell Phone Stores – vlog by Zennie62 YouTube
Oakland News: 2 Arrested For 10 Armed Robberies Of Cell Phone Stores
Two men were arrested and charged with 17 counts relating to robbery at 10 cell phone stores across Oakland. The crime spree took place across the city between December 3rd, 2020, and January 4th, 2021.
The robberies typically involved one suspect armed with a firearm and another suspect that removed money from the registers.
Thanks to the collaborative efforts of Oakland Police Robbery Investigators, Patrol units, and Specialized Resource officers, the vehicle used by the suspects was identified, which ultimately led to the identification of the suspects.
Oakland police officers arrested the first suspect in Oakland on January 11th. On January 15th, the United States Marshals Task Force arrested the second suspect in San Diego.
The Alameda County District Attorney’s Office charged the two suspects:
-James Belton, 26, of Oakland, with 17 counts of robbery
-John Allen, 35, of Hayward, was charged with 17 counts of robbery. He was also on parole for 1st-degree robbery
Note from Zennie62Media’s Zennie62 YouTube and Oakland News Now Today Blog SF Bay Area: this video-blog post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest updated version of an experimental Zennie62Media , Inc. mobile media video-blogging system network that was launched June 2018. This is a major part of Zennie62Media , Inc.’s new and innovative approach to the production of news media. What we call “The Third Wave of Media”. The uploaded video is from a vlogger with the Zennie62 on YouTube Partner Channel, then uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-created and owned social media pages. The overall objective is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours. Now, news is reported with a smartphone: no heavy and expensive cameras or even a laptop are necessary. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media content news production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and seeks interested content and media technology partners.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Oakland Police Crime Report July 19-July 25 2021 – 75 Homicides To Date
- Rebecca Kaplan Asks Oakland City Council To Back MACRO, WNBA Coliseum Lease
- How Skateboarding, Surfing, and Climbing Became Olympic Sports | World Debut
- Canada’s Maggie MacNeil wins gold in women’s 100m butterfly nailbiter | Tokyo Olympics | NBC Sports
- Ariarne Titmus dethrones Katie Ledecky for women’s 400m freestyle gold | Tokyo Olympics | NBC Sports
- USA vs. Kenya | Tokyo Olympics 2020: Men’s Rugby Highlights | NBC Sports
- Fiji vs. Japan | Tokyo Olympics 2020: Men’s Rugby Highlights | NBC Sports
- Sweet July Cafe At 455 23rd Street Oakland Focus Of Email Marketing Scam By Restaurantji.com
- Team USA Men’s Basketball Suffers Stunning Loss to France in the Olympics | CBS Sports HQ
- A’s President Dave Kaval Talks To Chris Maathuis On Las Vegas Ballpark
- Keep Oakland Schools Segregated? Part 1 Webinar
- Oakland A’s Begin Stadium Design Process in Las Vegas
- Oakland Preservation Park: Pardee Home
- Exploring the Oakland City Center : Oakland City Center: Frank H. Ogawa Statue
- Exploring the Oakland City Center : Oakland City Center: Elihu M. Harris State Building
- Exploring the Oakland City Center : Oakland City Center: Lionel J. Wilson Building
- Exploring the Oakland City Center : Oakland City Center: Mix of Modern & Historic Buildings
- Exploring the Oakland City Center : Oakland City Center: John B. Williams Plaza
- Oakland City Center: Courtyard and the Ronald Dellums Federal Building
- Exploring the Oakland City Center : Oakland City Center: Rotunda Building