John Siegel, the former CEO of Kentucky and Oakland-based Insight Terminal Solutions (the firm of which was a Zennie62Media client before it closed down as that brand), has said he will help to recover and properly dispose of waste coal, even though he had no direct knowledge of operations ran by Bowie Refined Coal, another firm he has ties to, and who’s actions caused the Utah Division of Oil, Gas and Mining to send a letter claiming a fine of what is now $2.3 million for “knowingly and willfully” authorizing the illegal disposal of waste in violation of the company’s operating permit and failing to clean it up after repeated orders.
John Siegel’s lawyers wrote that “Mr. Siegel did not do any of the deliberate or purposeful acts that the Division cited, and he had no knowledge of the actions taken by others. The “others” were Steven Rickmeier, a Bowie Refined Coal owner, Justin Thompson, a former employee, as well as James “Jim” Wolff, who was chief financial officer of both Insight Terminal Solutions, as well. Both Siegel and Wolff are working on the matter as this is written.
Insight Terminal Solutions was the lease tenant in Phil Tagami’s California Capital Investment Group in the still active Oakland Bulk and Oversized Terminal bulk terminal project in West Oakland. Insight Terminal Solutions financial problems led to its removal as OBOT tenant. ITS was never a co-developer of OBOT. The new firm involved in its future is called Autumn Wind Lending / JMB Capital Partners. For the record, Phil Tagami and California Capital Investment Group and Autumn Wind Lending had nothing to do with the Bowie Refined Coal matter.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Boxing Deontay Wilder Says Tyson Fury Lying About Getting Covid,By Eric Pangilinan
- Oakland’s West Oakland Homeless Population, Small Business, Need AB 464 For Economic Development
- Las Vegas Raiders Derek Carr Says He Feels A Sense Of Urgency With The Defense,By Eric Pangilinan
- Las Vegas Raiders RTC Offering Express Buss Service To Allegiant Stadium,By Eric Pangilinan
- Festival At The Lake Oakland, CA
- Las Vegas Raiders: Breaking News Regarding Theo Riddick and Kenyan Drake By Joseph Armendariz
- Video Tour of 719 Mandana Blvd, Oakland
- Video Tour of 330 13th St Unit 3B in Oakland
- Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum Authority Unanimously Approves Term Sheet for African- American Led Group to Bring WNBA Team to Oakland
- Las Vegas Raiders: Has Gus Bradley Brought Back Commitment To Excellence? By Joseph Armendariz
- Bike San Francisco: Market St: Ferry to the Castro, then Twin Peaks fog & return.
- Carroll Fife Live Discussion – Black Arts and Culture in Oakland, TONIGHT at 6:30 pm!
- 5735 Claremont Ave Oakland CA | Oakland Homes for Sale
- CHP releases video of a reckless driver and passengers in Oakland
- Statement By President Joe Biden On The Passing Of Former United States Senator of Michigan Carl Levin
- Warriors Introduce 2021 NBA Draft 1st Round Picks Moses Moody And Jonathan Kuminga
- Raiders Live: Bradley, Ngakoue, Moehrig and Thomas Presser – 7.30.21
- What’s On The Oakland City Council Agenda For Today July 30 2021? Can You Say Violence Prevention?
- Willie McGinest And Andrew Siciliano Need To Work On NFL Network Chemistry
- Olympics Baseball One time MLB vets lift Dominican Republic over Mexico