ONN – Tyree Jackson Throws TD, After 54yd Bomb In Senior Bowl, NFL Network Disses Him.
Tyree Jackson of Buffalo (Khalil Mack’s school) has been the star of the Senior Bowl this week. Indeed, he’s been the talk of social media ever since videos of his play hit YouTube. Beyond that, Jackson’s become a star at Buffalo. Moreover, coming out of high school, Jackson wasn’t heavily recruited – only Ferris State and Tennessee State expressed interest in him. Moreover, he put on three inches and 25 pounds in one season – his last one – of high school.
So, in many ways, Tyree Jackson’s surprised the football world. But at some point, there has to be a place where the football world is used to him, and that should be now. A fair assessment of what Jackson did at the Senior Bowl would place him right next to Daniel Jones of Duke (8 of 11, 115 yards), and above every other QB. Yet, the NFL Network crew, and Daniel Jeremiah in particular, seemed bent on finding something wrong with Jackson.
There wasn’t one time Jeremiah, a former NFL Scout, came away with complete praise for Jackson. A quick-fire slant pass for a touchdown was described as unusual for him, rather than outstanding. Bucky Brooks, who’s an astute talent evaluator, failed to mention Jackson after his amazing drive. In all, it was completely unfair to what I and the nation saw on television.
Now, after my blasting the NFL Network on social media, we get a more reasoned assessment of Jackson from the NFL Network crew, most notably Jeremiah and Brooks. It’s not intended to be personal in my part, as I like the NFL Network game callers. But it’s also important to point out when assessments of talented players seem rather off.
The All-MAC Tyree Jackson finished 13 of 21 for 2 touchdowns, 1 interception, an estimated 165 yards passing, 1 sack, and 12 yard rushing. And all in one quarter of play, the last one. That puts him on a 660 yard-for-the-game pace.
Oakland News Now Note: this post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest version of an experimental Zennie62Media mobile media video-blogging system network – part of a new approach to the production of media. The uploaded video is from a vlogger with the Zennie62 on YouTube Partner Channel, then uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and social media pages. The objective is real-time on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours. We are constantly working to improve the system network coding and also seek interested content and media technology partners.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Home For Sale 469 Capital St Oakland, CA 94610
- Lake Merritt Boat Adventure! Oakland, CA.
- The Oakland Roots Continue to Struggle, and Get Shutout to the LA Galaxy II
- For Tokyo Olympics Panasonic Teams With Michael Phelps, Katie Ledecky, Others
- Sheng Thao District 4 Councilmember Champions Public Safety Investments for Oakland
- Naomi Osaka Upset By Marketa Vondrousova Tokyo Olympics Women’s Singles 3rd Round
- Governor Newsom Highlights New State Efforts to Encourage More Californians to Get Vaccinated
- California Will Require Vaccinations Or Covid Tests For State Employees And Health Care Workers
- RUGBY 7s TOKYO OLYMPICS Live Reaction (Not Showing Game) DAY 1
- Jade Carey powers her way into the women’s floor final | Tokyo Olympics | NBC Sports
- USA vs. Ireland | Tokyo Olympics 2020: Men’s Rugby Highlights | NBC Sports
- Japan Vs Canada | Rugby 7s | Olympics 2021 Highlights
- South Africa Vs USA Highlights | Rugby 7s | Olympics Highlights 2021
- Ireland Vs Kenya Highlights | Rugby 7s | Olympics Highlights 2021
- Argentina Vs South Korea Highlights | Rugby 7s | Olympics Highlights 2021
- New Zealand Vs Australia Highlights | Rugby 7s | Olympics Highlights 2021
- Lydia Jacoby Gets Gold Medal In Women’s 100 M Breathstroke Tokyo Olympics 2020
- Philippines Uprise In Protest Against President Rodrigo Duterte ,By Eric Pangilinan
- Barbara Boxer Former Senator Assaulted, Robbed In Oakland Jack London Square. Attacker Got Away
- Philippines Team Philippines Wins Gold For The First Time At The Olympics,By Eric Pangilinan